Found Deceased TX - Sherin Mathews, 3, Richardson, 7 Oct 2017 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do we have any idea what type of nursing Mom does???

Maybe she answers a 24 hour Nurse Line on a set schedule and that accounts for one cell phone & the hospital's laptop?

:thinking:

OMG great catch!! We really have no clue. I have tried to sleuth her a little bit but wasn't able to find this info, but it is a great theory as to why the laptop may have been there (if it wasn't because of WM). From the sleuthing I did on the laptop it looks like it's normal home is quite a big hospital, so I imagine they likely deal with surgery and other things that could require several nurses to be on call while they are at home for the purpose of explaining things like signs of infection and all of that as well. Some clinics always have someone on call whether its a nurse or a dr and just because this laptop has that center listed on it doesn't mean it isn't a practice within the hospital itself.

My first post on this specific thread although I’ve been following it since the beginning. However I didn’t kno this fact. I was talking about this case with a co worker and she said it was so weird I was telling her this because it sounds exactly like a book she just read. It’s called “The Good Neighbors”. I haven’t read it and I asked her for the ending but she didn’t want to tell me in case I do read it. I just find it strange that the night this happened the oldest daughter isn’t home. There is a part of me that still thinks she may have been “given” to someone. And now as soon as I say that I think, well then why report her missing to the police. Wonder if she was given to someone and then reported missing for insurance money? Probably not expecting the police to be so thorough or the story to cause so much attention....

I'm going to say this again, lol...it keeps coming up. The four year old was home. This was confirmed by LE to Maria Guerrero at NBCDFW.

My first post on this specific thread although I’ve been following it since the beginning. However I didn’t kno this fact. I was talking about this case with a co worker and she said it was so weird I was telling her this because it sounds exactly like a book she just read. It’s called “The Good Neighbors”. I haven’t read it and I asked her for the ending but she didn’t want to tell me in case I do read it. I just find it strange that the night this happened the oldest daughter isn’t home. There is a part of me that still thinks she may have been “given” to someone. And now as soon as I say that I think, well then why report her missing to the police. Wonder if she was given to someone and then reported missing for insurance money? Probably not expecting the police to be so thorough or the story to cause so much attention....

Maria Guerrero confirmed with LE that the older sibling was IN the house when Sherin allegedly went missing. She was NOT at a sleepover.

Also if mom is in a supervisory capacity she may Bring a laptop home to work on employee schedules

Being Sherin is developmentally challenged, is that the terminology that is being used, I can understand her not being potty trained.

If she is not talking and behind in her milestones, why would she be potty trained even though she is three? With what we have been told about her, she is not going to skip stages of development to be out of diapers due to her age.

I wonder if having a normal first child who I bet you was quiet and could be described as a perfectly behaved child, then adopting Sherin with special needs, was more than one or both parents could tolerate? Sorry to say that, but IMO what else could it have been?

My opinions only.

[video]https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B2WO0nov1zHETEM4ek1MeXB4YjQ[/video]

I can’t get this video clips of Sherin out of my head. The Mom looks so lovingly at her. And it appears big sis is quite active.

Yes, I remember. My thought is IF poor little Sherin ended up being more than they bargained for is it a possibility that an attempt was being made to send her back somehow. I guess I'm drawing at straws, just hoping that she is still alive.

Hope springs eternally.

IF this poor baby is no longer with us, she will have been betrayed twice by her (supposed) caregivers.

DALLAS - The disappearance of three-year-old Sherin Mathews is posing plenty of problems for Richardson Police and public, but Dallas-based lawyer Chad Ruback says one thing is a guarantee.

<modsnip>

According to Ruback, leaving a child in imminent danger could mean up to 20 years for Wesley Mathews, but what about three-year-old Sherin, a little girl described as only three-feet-tall, 22 pounds, and with developmental problems?

<modsnip>

"It's going to be tough to find her," Ruback said. "If they haven't found her in the first few days, it's not going to be easy."

<modsnip>
http://wqad.com/2017/10/18/what-hap...tand-in-alley-answers-may-rest-in-family-suv/

Sent from my VK815 using Tapatalk

I noticed the cabin air filter was seized from the SUV? Can decomposition be determined from the air filter?

Being Sherin is developmentally challenged, is that the terminology that is being used, I can understand her not being potty trained.

If she is not talking and behind in her milestones, why would she be potty trained even though she is three? With what we have been told about her, she is not going to skip stages of development to be out of diapers due to her age.

I wonder if having a normal first child who I bet you was quiet and could be described as a perfectly behaved child, then adopting Sherin with special needs, was more than one or both parents could tolerate? Sorry to say that, but IMO what else could it have been?

My opinions only.

Or if they realized Sherin's developmental delays were more than they thought or expected, and he lost it in frustration.

List: The items seized by the FBI in the search for Sherin Mathews

Note: The laundry list of items seized at this early stage in the case may or may not be considered clues or evidence. These are items that investigators simply want to look at more closely.

Seized from home on 900 block of Sunningdale

Trash bags, shopping bag,roll of fabric
Blue string and “dark, hair-like fibers”
Piece of red plastic
iPhone with case
Desktop computer
Three laptop computers
Five cell phones
Folder with banking documents
Adoption papers
Joint banking account book
Marriage certificate
Birth certificate
Medical bills
Vacuum contents
Exam gloves
Contents of power equipment
Digital camera with adapter
Wooden spoons
Gloves and dish scrubber
Fitted sheet
Five pairs of shoes
Two pairs of boots
Tax return
Financial paperwork
Internet router
Wooden fork and spoon wall hanging
Pink T-shirt
iPad
DNA swabbing
Blanket
Changing table cover
Hair
Washer and dryer

Seized from Acura MDX

Floor mat
DNA swabs
USB drive
Interior sunroof slide cover
Seat belt
Cabin air filter
Radio module
Display monitor

Seized from family’s Lexus

Costco receipt dated Oct. 5, 2017
Driver’s side floormat
5 DNA swabs from pedals, steering wheel, gear shift, driver controls

Seized from family’s Toyota Sienna

Six DNA swabs

http://www.wfaa.com/news/local/dna-...chardson-missing-girl-investigation/484289189

Sent from my VK815 using Tapatalk

I noticed the cabin air filter was seized from the SUV? Can decomposition be determined from the air filter?

Based on the way fast food or stinky sports equipment can still be smelled when you get in the next time, I would definitely assume that any gases that are released during decomp would also be able to be picked up on... but I don't know if they can pick it up themselves or if they are hoping a dog will hit on it

Earlier we were talking a bit about the ankle monitor. I found a Tweet by Meredith Yeomans from the other day saying what I had heard Maria Guerrero say yesterday, that WM is free to roam around... I am not sure how to embed it the way I have seen other people do? but you can see she answered this from her official NBC5 account

[video=twitter;917935222964080640]https://twitter.com/YeomansNBC5/status/917935222964080640[/video]

<snip for focus>

One item that surprised me for a 3-year-old was the changing table cover. The Amber Alert didn't say if she was wearing a diaper or not (I don't know if they normally do?) but I had honestly assumed that at 3 she would be potty trained -or potty trained enough that she wouldn't require a change table anymore, like say if she was using pull-ups or night time diapers. They still haven't said she wasn't potty trained, but this item just struck me as a bit odd to still have in use.

As someone else mentioned, this may not be at all off. None of my children were out of diapers at night by Sherin's age, and both of my boys weren't even out of them during the day yet.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

It might be these? In the 70s nearly every home had these hanging on the wall. They are still hanging around out there. Unfortunately, imo.

attachment.php

That's certainly similar to what I envisioned.My grandma had some, and older folks in my home town had some.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bella257