Found Deceased TX - Sherin Mathews, 3, Richardson, 7 Oct 2017 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
They have stated that it wasn't milk but something like ensure. Does anyone have that link? From the 1st thread I believe.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Then, I think it is likely the 3AM "feeding" was a regular thing and she was tired and cranky because she just wanted to sleep, and dad got frustrated.

Forgive me if this has already been answered, but, could LE arrest WM with those charges if someone did something to Sherin and he didn't do anything to stop it of fix the situation (ie calling 911 immediately)?
According to the way I interpreted the official information about the charge posted earlier in the thread, yes.

Sent from my SCH-I435L using Tapatalk

My Aunt (maternal) and Uncle (paternal) died the same day in the middle of the summer (100 degrees.)
They were both inside but in different cities.
(Yes, this happens in my family. Maternal grandma and Paternal grandpa died the same day too a couple years earlier.)
Neither had air conditioning. Both natural causes.

My Aunt was found within 24 hours, no smell.
My Uncle was found 4 days later.... smell was horrendous.
His ex-wife's husband was former military. After a few days of no contact my cousin begged them to check on him.
He approached the front door, unlocked it, cracked it open and immediately shut it and called LE.
There is simply no mistaking that smell. Even with everything open for days to air out... it was still horrible.

My guess is that a smaller body would not smell for as long. That's just a guess though.
It wasn't that hot in Texas the past two weeks. The nights have been exceptionally cool - sometimes down to 40 degrees. The location she was placed might have actually helped reduce the decomposition with air flowing through the tunnel. In a way, it was like she was buried in a open-ended tomb and I believe he pushed her as far in that tube/tunnel/culvert as he possibly could which is why he had to return home and wash his clothes which would have been dirty as well as having DNA evidence on them.
I'm wondering if the drive he took was to SCOUT out the place where he carried her when he got back? I think a stopped vehicle would have been too conspicuous if you consider the amount of time it took him to push her through the tunnel - which I believe he did - and the rain not only pushed her closer to end of tunnel but it also enhanced the smell so that dogs finally caught the scent.
I still suspect WM of molesting this child - the love she had for "Daddy" was obvious in those videos but I've read and heard that predators prep their victims in an almost sadistic way before actually committing the act. It would explain the repeated " so good and loving" descriptions of him. The night in question may have not worked out in his mind as he imagined it would and it ended in her death.
I hope it isn't too late to get evidence if sexual abuse occurred - does anyone know if that kind of evidence might be viable at this point?
My heart was captured by this tiny beautiful doll baby who seemed to have a strong will but it wasn't enough to overcome the monster whom she called Daddy. 😭💔

Exactly...and why would he need to "assist" her with the milk at 3 am, in the garage!?!?! I'm so furious right now! I don't for one second believe this was a one-time occurrence, or that no one else in the house knew what was going on. I personally feel the parents were eager to get the biological daughter back bc they were worried about her being questioned by LE!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

maybe this site has made me jaded but 3am, in the garage, assisting her to drink "milk", I hope its not what i think...

Put him away for life

LE doesn't believe him either, IMO. But now they've got him on more charges and another high bond. He will continue to squirm and try to stay ahead of them, and they will be very patient while he does so. LE had a game plan here and I think we are starting to see that.

JMO

Based upon his latest story I'm thinking he clamped his hand over her mouth and nose to force her to swallow and held it there until she suffocated to death.

maybe this site has made me jaded but 3am, in the garage, assisting her to drink "milk", I hope its not what i think...

Put him away for life

Omg, he can't be that stupid, can he?

From all the lies he is saying, I am afraid what the real truth is? He admitted to killing and removing body from the house.
If she coked on milk, he would have called 911/ or wife nurse.

What was he doing in the garage at 3 am with Sherin???

If there were signs of sexual abuse, would they still be able to tell after 2 weeks ?
Is that why he did not wake wife? or did the wife know his nature?

Unbelievable... If this were true, why wouldn't you wake your wife (nurse) and call 911.
WM clearly has no grip on reality. This second story is worse than the first.

Oh, because my precious daughter choked and stopped breathing....yeah, I want her body out of the house.

Well, maybe she woke up asking for a drink, then wouldn't drink it, he got mad, she started crying and being loud, he dragged her out to the garage so nobody else would wake up and he wouldn't make a mess on the kitchen floor when he force fed her the milk, poured it down her throat, it got in her lungs because she was crying...... Possible scenario. But he still murdered her.

Maybe there was a restraint mechanism (car seat, high chair no longer in regular use) in the garage that he wanted to use?

The "garage" indeed raises red flags to me.
If something happened there, moving the child to a separate area, away from the other sets of ears in the house, seems calculating/sinister/premeditated to me.

If nothing happened in the garage, then perhaps it was used as an attempt to provide a reason to believe why no one else in the house heard anything.

All my own opinion....

Quoting my own post to add: Or maybe there is some truth that they had to wake her up in the middle of the night to eat because of her low weight, and she didn't want to wake up/drink, and things escalated. Either way I could see him being angry and pouring milk down her throat.

So he could go back to sleep.

Kinda sounds like drowned doesn't it? Then again WM has proven himself to be a liar so we don't know the truth.
Kind of sounds like waterboarding.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

https://www.facebook.com/HannahDavi...z2_Wlwj2q0bJly7OjDi_rnSC45zA0jJ4EX8xU&fref=nf

'''#BREAKING Arrest affidavit shows Wesley Mathews now says Sherin Mathews choked while drinking her milk in the garage at 3:00 a.m. He says "he no longer felt a pulse" and "removed the body from the home."'''

Why is she having milk at 3 a.m. in the garage?

Choked while drinking her milk in the garage? Got me thinking about Hiawayi Robinson, again. I think I'm going to be sick.

The "garage" indeed raises red flags to me.
If something happened there, moving the child to a separate area, away from the other sets of ears in the house, seems calculating/sinister/premeditated to me.

If nothing happened in the garage, then perhaps it was used as an attempt to provide a reason to believe why no one else in the house heard anything.

All my own opinion....

this....

Raise your hand if you or you know someone who has ever taken their child out to the garage for a drink in the middle of the night! Huh? What would be the excuse for this? What's the matter with the kitchen? Makes no sense.

I'm not judging her. I just said that right now she's innocent. I also said that I don't know the reason why it's just that I can't imagine not cooperating.

We all have our opinions and as I said, "obviously I can't imagine what this feels like" so I can't put myself in her shoes.

It just doesn't feel right to me... nothing bad against Mom... that's just my opinion.
My post wasn't directly in response to yours...just seems like so many in a row questioning her behavior when we don't know the full story.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Actually, aspiration of tiny amounts CAN (rarely) cause laryngospasm > airway obstruction > death. I've see it.

But WHY in Gods name wouldn't you WAKE the NURSE who lives in your house if your daughter is choking on her milk????
If it's possible to prove at this point - I believe this monster was molesting this child and I'm not sure MILK was what stopped her breathing but I can think of something else that might have done so!
I'm so angry 😡 and I pray that evidence reveals the truth and WM is punished to the fullest extent of the law.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme