Found Deceased TX - Sherin Mathews, 3, Richardson, 7 Oct 2017 #5 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
WM is in maximum custody in the North Tower of the Dallas county jail. They had him in one area under protective custody then 15 minute later put him under behavior observation and moved him to a different section.

I am not saying that the victims understand what love is meant to be... I feel like I am a great example. I was "in love" when I was 15 and ended up becoming a victim of extreme abuse. Sometimes I refer to him as my "ex" other times I refer to him as my "captor". It is still confusing to me 12.5 years after I escaped, because yes, there was being raped, raped by others, physical abuse, torture etc, but there were also "good" memories. Stockholm syndrome is very real. The night I escaped it was live or die. And then, once I got to safety I actually sat down and PRAYED for HIM... People don't tend to understand the power dynamics unless they have been in something similar, but the only people whose stories I have encountered that made me feel like their were similarities were ones like Jaycee Duggard, Colleen Stan, Shawn Hornbeck... 12 years out and I can say I never really loved him, and that his love was twisted possessive and obsessive. I was told I was loved. I would associate being hit with being loved and so on.

Basically, in the case of Sherin or other abused kids and teens, I strongly feel that many of them, having no other reference to what love is, do feel loved because I was one of those teens for five years, there was absolutely bad every day, but every single day wasn't a bad day.

When I see the smiles and glimmer in Sherin and her OS's eyes, I feel like they really did feel happy and joyful and hopeful and even loved in that moment. Maybe they felt fear later in the day or not every day, but if it was ALWAYS fear it wouldn't be documented in glowing smiles...
JMO...
PS
Maybe it helps me to feel better thinking that Sherin wasn't adopted into anger and hate, and that there was a genuine bond and love between them, even though it may have been a twisted love... or maybe she knew love every single day and hadn't known fear since she left the orphanage, until the night her dad snapped and her life was ended. I want to believe they loved her, genuinely loved her, because if they adopted her without caring then a lot of people missed a lot of warning signs.

Yeah. to all of that.

I still hope that Dad escalated into something really bad (for the first time) that night, and that neither Sherin nor the other daughter experienced regular abuse. Just because. At least until we know different.

I'm just reading one of the older news reports and how it says that Sherin was non-verbal... yet, we saw video of her singing, I think it was Happy Birthday, and her church said that she always sang and loved the songs taught in Sunday school. So, how does this make her non-verbal? Was this something the parents said to throw LE off? Maybe hoping that they wouldn't bother calling her name as they would assume they wouldn't hear her respond?
I am really struggling with her diagnosis. They said she is non-verbal, had developmental issues, and an eating disorder in the first few hours of her being missing... yet two plus weeks later we still don't know about a diagnosis, we have the orphanage saying she was a good eater and drinker, and we have seen video of her singing. I am sure that she may have something underlying that isn't visible, but then I wonder why they put that into the missing persons report.

WM is in maximum custody in the North Tower of the Dallas county jail. They had him in one area under protective custody then 15 minute later put him under behavior observation and moved him to a different section.

Do you have a link? I feel useless when it comes to googling these things in Texas for some reason :( If you could say what you type in to get that info that would also be awesome!! Thank you!!

What does behavior observation in prison actually mean?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Not sure if this is the same but I used incognito and found this snippet
"[FONT=&quot]The medical facility, called the Dallas County Jail Medical Modification Project, is spread across 139,657 square feet on three floors of the jails's North Tower. The "one-of-a-kind facility," according to the sheriff's department, includes a medical clinic, full-service pharmacy and offices for the medical staff.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]The medical-care floor will house 137 inmates, while the mental health-care floor will house 145 inmates. Both facilities are expected to reduce the number of inmate transports to Parkland hospital."
[/FONT]
https://www.dallasnews.com/news/news/2015/03/16/new-medical-facility-in-dallas-county-jail-prompted-by-past-inmate-neglect

[FONT=&quot]I will once again assume suicide watch as it doesn't seem to mention protective custody being in this location.
[/FONT]

What does behavior observation in prison actually mean?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

In most cases it means suicide watch, however it can just mean that they want to keep a closer eye on them.

Protective custody, means they are in a single person cell, rather than sharing with other inmates, which are also located in the North Tower

I wonder if Sini is operating under pure shame.

I hope not, because she is not responsible for WM's actions. If anyone should feel shame it is the coward who killed Sherin. Sini in no way should take on responsibility for her husband's actions.

Do you have a link for that, where he said he "forced her to swallow and held her mouth and nose shut to do so?"
Because all I have seen is that he said he physically assisted her in drinking.
This case is bad enough without embellishment of the details.
Also, this is WS, remember. We pride ourselves on facts, not wanting rumors growing legs.
If there is indeed a LE or MSM link showing this statement, I truly apologize, and I would like to see it.

Well, he did something to her, that resulted in her death. I'm pretty sure he was not just holding the glass for her. Either way he is a murderer.

I said county....but maybe you thought country?
Yes, I'm sorry. I did read it incorrectly! That makes much more sense. And I feel so badly for this little girl too.... how horrible to have had everything you know ripped away because of the actions of your daddy. 😞

In most cases it means suicide watch, however it can just mean that they want to keep a closer eye on them.

Protective custody, means they are in a single person cell, rather than sharing with other inmates, which are also located in the North Tower

Agree. Thats what it means where I come from. Suicide watch, better security, or occasionally someone they suspect may be detoxing and not admitting it.

:thinking: a CASE MANAGER?

A case management nurse is a registered nurse who oversees patients' long-term care plans. Such patients typically have medical conditions that are chronic or complicated in nature. ... Nurses specializing in case management may be employed by hospitals, rehabilitation centers, nursing homes, hospices or other facilities.

What is a Case Management Nurse_

I know these things don't always get filled out fully, or accurately, but the "Citizenship: NONE" really stood out to me.
attachment.php

I got this by following the steps upthread by HIM_Darling
"Not all of that info is available online, but inmate lookup is here https://www.dallascounty.org/jaillookup/search.do

Under "Race" put Asian. They have his tower location listed there as N0103. If you call their jail/warrant information line they can give more info than what is listed online."

Attachments

• WM.jpg
    WM.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 440
I don't think I've ever had to restrain my posting in a case as much as this one.

I hope justice for Sherin comes quickly and harshly for ALL involved in hurting and failing her. Now I'm taking a time out before I explode. Thanks to everyone so diligently posting the latest news. You guys are amazing! Lurking and sitting on my hands for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay