Found Deceased TX - Sherin Mathews, 3, Richardson, 7 Oct 2017 #5 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you have a link for that, where he said he "forced her to swallow and held her mouth and nose shut to do so?"
Because all I have seen is that he said he physically assisted her in drinking.
This case is bad enough without embellishment of the details.
Also, this is WS, remember. We pride ourselves on facts, not wanting rumors growing legs.
If there is indeed a LE or MSM link showing this statement, I truly apologize, and I would like to see it.
Excuse me but I don't put my opinion out as fact. I usually put JMO, IMO or in the post I emphasize that "I'm thinking" or the word "Maybe" is used.
That said, he has admitted that he "assisted" her to drink the milk when she wouldn't listen to him. Take what you will from his wording, just as I am. IMO, if she was willingly drinking the milk and got got some in her windpipe, she would've just coughed it up and would not be dead right now. JMO, JMO, JMO

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk

LP Phillips- Reporter says a panologist(?) may have a hard time telling a lot from the body bc it was missing for 2 weeks.

I know these things don't always get filled out fully, or accurately, but the "Citizenship: NONE" really stood out to me.
attachment.php

I got this by following the steps upthread by HIM_Darling
"Not all of that info is available online, but inmate lookup is here https://www.dallascounty.org/jaillookup/search.do

Under "Race" put Asian. They have his tower location listed there as N0103. If you call their jail/warrant information line they can give more info than what is listed online."

His information will likely be updated later, the Dallas county immigration officer(s) reviews all intakes to verify legal status, and WM was booked in very quickly(normal process is several hours and WM was booked in about 1 hour) so likely the immigration officer hasn't gotten to WM yet.

ETA: IF his info had been reviewed and the immigration officer had not been able to verify WM's status as a citizen, they would have placed an immigration hold on WM, which has not been done.

The more people mention the garage, the more I wonder if WM may have been out there using a drug or drinking and when Sherin woke he took her out there with him. If he was using a substance and she was "ruining his high" or had dropped or broke something, it could easily cause rage that others would have rarely, if ever seen before. I know they haven't said they removed any type of drugs or paraphernalia, but even if it was alcohol it wouldn't be odd (at least here) for alcohol to be stored out of the kids reach in a garage or "man cave" type of area... A lot of people here go out to their shop or garage to have a drink and a cigarette esp if they don't want it in the house or around the kids. Also, if he placed Sherin in the culvert, he had another what 55 minutes to dispose of any sort of drugs or paraphernalia in all sorts of locations... When watching real crime shows like Dateline and such it seems like hiding drugs or disposing of that type of evidence when an even bigger crime has occurred doesn't really seem to be a rare occurrence over calling 911 straight away when there is still time to possibly give life saving aid.

Excuse me but I don't put my opinion out as fact. I usually put JMO, IMO or in the post I emphasize that "I'm thinking" or the word "Maybe" is used.
That said, he has admitted that he "assisted" her to drink the milk when she wouldn't listen to him. Take what you will from his wording, just as I am. IMO, if she was willingly drinking the milk and got got some in her windpipe, she would've just coughed it up and would not be dead right now. JMO, JMO, JMO

But is that your opinion?lol :yes:

Maybe because it got messy and they didn't want split milk in the house.

It was still warm then. Much easier to clean up milk inside in your air cooled house. The idea of drinking milk in a warm garage makes me gag.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here is a listing at CMCH for a RN Case Manager position.

"The Case Manager utilizes advanced nursing skills and knowledge of resource management and fiscal responsibility to coordinate the clinical care for a designated patient population across the continuum of care. The responsibilities include but are not limited to clinical effectiveness, discharge planning, care coordination, clinical resource management and core measure documentation. The Case Manager interacts with Medical, Nursing and Ancillary staff to facilitate quality based, cost effective patient outcomes and ensure care is provided in the most appropriate setting."
http://jobsearch.childrens.com/us/e.../Dallas-Texas/XjdP-jf573-ct101571-jid79462492

Maria Guerrero walked up to the door in her live-feed yesterday to knock and see if anyone would answer (no answer). She said it was a UPS delivery tag.

Personally, I am finding the bottle of milk to be in very bad taste. Regardless of anything one believes about one or both parents. Just the tip of a very ugly iceberg I have witnessed on FB.

The person accused is in jail, he won't open the door and discover the bottle of milk. 100% agree this to be in bad taste, it was a cruel action.

Let me share something with ya'll. We may 'think' we know how we'd react to the death of child/baby, but we're not always correct. My brain could not accept or process the truth, at times I was blank and numb. This 'may' be what we are seeing in Sherin's mama. I too shut myself off in my home, sitting on a couch for hours and not feeling anything. I couldn't feel inside or outside of my body. It wasn't real, just wanted to wake up.

My guess is the mother is feeling some type of guilt also, such as if she would only have been the one to get up with Sherin that night, or if she had been awake. I truly wish that bottle of milk had not been left outside the home.

We lost my beautiful grandbaby, the pain is real. If people can't give the mom sympathy I wish she could at least be given distance.

Once I read yesterday that all of this happened in their garage, I had to step away. The nauseating emotions I felt at that time were just too much. For some reason it left me shaking like a leaf. It has taken me until now to even begin posting again on this thread. Most cases do not affect me like this.

I don't know what exactly happened to Sherin, but I cant control my own mind when thinking something very sinister was going on in that home. I am not even sure his definition of 'milk' is what most people think of when they hear it or say it. I question every word he has uttered and its true meaning.

So now we have him in the garage with his little daughter which would have been out of hearing range for those who were inside of the home. Why take her to the garage to force her to drink or assist her when she was already drinking according to him? But then he said she eventually did drink so why did he say he had to assist her at all? The word 'assisting' also gives me such an uneasiness. No three year old has to be assisted in drinking when according to him she finally was drinking. I do not believe Sherin was that handicapped that anyone had to assist her in such a simple task. He was 'assisting' her but it was not to help her drink her milk imo

None of it makes sense when taken at face value. Its like he is telling a story in code using code words that mean something else entirely to him, and the real story is not what others thinks he means and says.

I know Sini has every right not to speak with LE, but for the life of me I cant find a reasonable explanation why she wouldn't do so. She could have her lawyer in attendance. But the police have made it clear, with or without her cooperation the investigation will go forward. I cant help but wonder if she is trying to protect her child killing husband, herself, or both.

I want to know just what was happening in that home even before Sherin was killed?

Things do not add up, imo.

JMO
I truly know what you mean. I've followed many, many child cases just as you have and I always say I'm not going to follow another one, but here I am, once again. The sickening, revulsion I felt when he changed his story about where and how she died is really affecting me. One moment I'm furious, the next moment I'm slammed with sadness. I fear that this case will become worse as the truth is revealed.

There is still a missing link.

Father didn't take Sherin to the garage on a first time trip to get her to drink her milk! Was it a fight every night to get her to drink her milk when she got up? Perhaps her getting up was not because she wanted milk. If she still wore diapers at night, maybe she was wet or needed to potty. She may have just been in that period that some kiddos go through of waking up the same time of night.

IMO, if she didn't want to drink the milk, you don't create such a scene as taking her to the garage as she apparently screamed and he didn't want the mom and sister awakened.

Something is wrong - I am thinking he is the kind of person that demands obedience-do what I say and do it now!

I'm just reading one of the older news reports and how it says that Sherin was non-verbal... yet, we saw video of her singing, I think it was Happy Birthday, and her church said that she always sang and loved the songs taught in Sunday school. So, how does this make her non-verbal? Was this something the parents said to throw LE off? Maybe hoping that they wouldn't bother calling her name as they would assume they wouldn't hear her respond?
I am really struggling with her diagnosis. They said she is non-verbal, had developmental issues, and an eating disorder in the first few hours of her being missing... yet two plus weeks later we still don't know about a diagnosis, we have the orphanage saying she was a good eater and drinker, and we have seen video of her singing. I am sure that she may have something underlying that isn't visible, but then I wonder why they put that into the missing persons report.

I think that the information originally came from the Amber Alert. That and the developmental delays (and height and weight) I took to me more general than specific to aid the general public in recognizing her. Her speech was undoubtedly "delayed," which indicates that her vocabulary, sentence construction and all were probably far more babyish than might be expected of a child her age.

I have friend who adopted from El Salvador a good many years ago. Among the various checks that she went through was something with a speech pathologist in order to double check on language acquisition. I recall the friend recounting that the pathologist showed her a video of her daughter singing a Christmas carol with the comment, "see, she does fine in Spanish," to which my friend responded "THAT's not Spanish." The kid was singing something, but no actually known language.

Also, many kids who are just learning language (and I suspect more frequently those with older siblings around) will be understandable to family, but not others. They develop sort of a coded language, "bee" meant "binky" in my house. So--putting the word out about a language delay might be helpful to folks who might see/interact with her--even if not truly a "diagnosis."

Just a lot we don't know, but that LE has access to.

The bottle of milk left on the doorstep makes me feel so sad and so sick. How does that make the person leaving it feel better? It is stooping low. Sini is a grieving mother and doesn't need it rubbed in her face... People should be encouraging her and caring for her. I have seen people on FB say that they both should be given the DP and not even given a trial etc, It really is a witch hunt at this point. It breaks my heart to think that this is humanity thinking they are honoring this baby by intentionally trying to inflict hurt on her mom... :(

I keep seeing this "WM might be taking the blame"....and I just find that so hard to believe. Are there any cases like that between spouses and the murder of a child? It just seems far fetched. My hubby loves me, would undoubtedly put his life down for mine, but taking the fall for causing a child's death? Not in a million years could I see that happening.

I have been thinking the exact same thing! I think it's coming from social media rumors, but who knows. I don't believe it at all.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Was I right when I read a few pages back that the same firm is representing both Sini and WM now or did I completely misunderstand that?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It's hard to keep track! Here's the legal lineup that I'm aware of:

Gregg Gibbs
Kent Starr
Rafael De La Garza
Mitchell R. Nolte

Gregg Gibbs: first attorney named, he declined to say who he was representing. Then yesterday Fox4 reporter Alison Harris tweeted:

Allison Harris‏ @AllisonFox4News 22h22 hours ago
Rafael De La Garza is Wesley Mathews' criminal defense attorney. Greg Gibbs is Sini Mathews' civil attorney for CPS custody case.

Rafael De La Garza II: WM's attorney.
http://www.delagarzalaw.com/Attorneys/

http://www.king5.com/news/crime/fbi-searching-home-of-missing-girl-in-richardson/482355513

Mitchell R. Nolte: a partner in the same law firm as Gregg Gibbs. Reported yesterday in Dallas Daily News to be Sini Mathews attorney.

https://www.dallasnews.com/news/cri...s-wake-nurse-wife-sherin-mathews-choked-death
http://www.mckinneylaw.com/lawyers/

Kent Starr
: attorney for SM. He withdrew as her attorney yesterday.

Have I missed anyone?

Looks like she is working for an insurance co/HMO (Children's Health Plan). Pretty common thing these days. The idea is to help patients, particularly those with chronic or complicated conditions get all their health needs met in some organized fashion. Might involve things like arranging transportation to an appointment, or maintaining a record of stuff prescribed by various providers to ensure no conflicts. Might contact folks who have repeatedly missed appointments, or call regularly to make certain that instructions are understood and followed through with.

Maria Guerrero As of 1:40, Sini Mathews has not come forward to speak with police as they were hoping. She does have a new attorney. Our calls/texts to him have not been returned. Sini is not charged with anything.

LP Phillips- Reporter says a panologist(?) may have a hard time telling a lot from the body bc it was missing for 2 weeks.

I am praying he is wrong. It would be a terrible injustice to never find out exactly what all happened to Sherin when she was killed.

I would think it would be somewhat cooler in a dark culvert (like being entombed) where there isn't any sun since heat is the main factor that rapidly speeds up decomp. I also hope the pathologist (ME) will be able to gather evidence not only from her body, but her clothing as well.

IMO

Just thinking, maybe Sini's lack of cooperation is just pure shock. Maybe there was no abuse that she knew of or towards her personally. It would be complete shock horror and just the inability to know how to think or feel. If a child died while with someone I loved and trusted and had no idea had a dark side.. I would probably be really difficult as well. Maybe we all and LE thinks she knows more but maybe she doesn't. The pressure to talk when there's nothing to talk about and going through such a trauma I can imagine is extremely agonizing as well. It would cause me a complete shutdown. Now I'm not saying that is the case but IMO it is a possibility. If that makes sense, not trying to be difficult or look like she's hiding something but that's how it is coming off because she literally does not know what to do other than get a lawyer because you think you should. There's also the guilt in that scenario she would be feeling, and fear of saying the wrong thing to be taken the wrong way etc. Esp if you haven't dealt with LE before..let alone with all of this. Again just my opinion from that possibility

It's hard to keep track! Here's the legal lineup that I'm aware of:

Gregg Gibbs
Kent Starr
Rafael De La Garza
Mitchell R. Nolte

Gregg Gibbs: first attorney named, he declined to say who he was representing. Then yesterday Fox4 reporter Alison Harris tweeted:

Allison Harris‏ @AllisonFox4News 22h22 hours ago
Rafael De La Garza is Wesley Mathews' criminal defense attorney. Greg Gibbs is Sini Mathews' civil attorney for CPS custody case.

Rafael De La Garza II: WM's attorney.
http://www.delagarzalaw.com/Attorneys/

http://www.king5.com/news/crime/fbi-searching-home-of-missing-girl-in-richardson/482355513

Mitchell R. Nolte: a partner in the same law firm as Gregg Gibbs. Reported yesterday in Dallas Daily News to be Sini Mathews attorney.

https://www.dallasnews.com/news/cri...s-wake-nurse-wife-sherin-mathews-choked-death
http://www.mckinneylaw.com/lawyers/

Kent Starr
: attorney for SM. He withdrew as her attorney yesterday.

Have I missed anyone?

Thank you! For some reason my brain was glitching and thinking that WM's lawyer and Sini's lawyers were all in the same office and I was thinking about not only conflicts but how easy it would be for the lawyers to communicate with each other to get the story straight... Looks like that is not the case as WM's lawyer has his own practice.

The bottle of milk left on the doorstep makes me feel so sad and so sick. How does that make the person leaving it feel better? It is stooping low. Sini is a grieving mother and doesn't need it rubbed in her face... People should be encouraging her and caring for her. I have seen people on FB say that they both should be given the DP and not even given a trial etc, It really is a witch hunt at this point. It breaks my heart to think that this is humanity thinking they are honoring this baby by intentionally trying to inflict hurt on her mom... :(

While I agree it's stooping low, I don't think people are ready to rally around the mom for a couple of reasons....one big one being that Richardson police are having to ask her in a very public method to speak to them. I know for me, if I've lost one child, my other one is taken away from me, my husband is guilty of heinous crimes...at that point, I would feel like I have nothing left to lose by talking to the police and I know the few people I have talked to who are local to the area feel the same way. It's hard to have sympathy for someone when you feel their actions may be hindering an investigation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member