Found Deceased TX - Sherin Mathews, 3, Richardson, 7 Oct 2017 #5 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He's not emotionally suicidal, he's likely just had his first taste of how other prisoners view alleged child-killers, and suddenly suicide looks like the easy way out.
He must be getting a glimpse of how he has become the number one hated Dad of the century and is finding out it's not acceptable to kill a helpless baby girl. He probably thought it would blow over quickly or they would blame it on coyotes, and the worst he could be held for would be child neglect for putting her outside at 3 a.m. SORRY, her life was worth far more than you ever thought possible to a lot of people in the US. I hope you get the death penalty, because she sure did! JMO, MOO

[video=twitter;923337817614372864]https://twitter.com/KristiNBC5/status/923337817614372864[/video]

Its my thoughts that they put in whatever WM (daddy) told them. Its clearly not what are seeing. I think he told them that to add to his story. Why? I dont know. She was such a darling little girl and shd re inds me of Zoey on Little Couple. Beautiful child and I hate that she is no longer with us. MOO

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk
There are a couple of photos where I thought Sherin looked like a little person! Not that it matters. MOO

In the statement of 25th October released by Sini Mathew's lawyers,they state that she (Sini Mathews) is grieving for her lost daughter while she is still caring for her remaining daughter.....
The remaining daughter is in the care of CPS, so why are the lawyers indicating that Sini is still caring for her?
Am I missing something here?

http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/La...thing-to-Do-with-Sherins-Death-453168833.html

One of the prior posts asked mods if an article from India could be considered MSM. I read the article & it did give the age of the bio child as 4 years. With skillful questioning, the sister is old enough to give a glimpse into family life in the Matthews household. An example: Years ago one of my friends was driving down a street with her 3 year old daughter. The 3 year old says "That's the apartments that my dad's girlfriend lives in". The problem was that her dad & mom still lived together. That marriage situation changed quickly! Out of the mouths of babes.....................

Sini's attorney didn't even manage to spell Sherin's name correctly everywhere in this document (pulled from Maria Guerrero's page).
9b845c3374ce913ffb6f06266b3e1bac.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

In the statement of 25th October released by Sini Mathew's lawyers,they state that she (Sini Mathews) is grieving for her lost daughter while she is still caring for her remaining daughter.....
The remaining daughter is in the care of CPS, so why are the lawyers indicating that Sini is still caring for her?

http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/La...thing-to-Do-with-Sherins-Death-453168833.html
The lawyers also indicate in that statement that Sini had been cooperating up until now. That's simply not true, either. We cannot believe a word they say. Liars. Liars who can't even spell the victim's name correctly.

Wow! I either missed a lot, the police are giving India government more info then the US, or this reporter is making things up. http://www.indiawest.com/news/globa...cle_6c7f67b8-b9bf-11e7-8b97-f7a059ba587d.html

"Sgt. Kevin Perlich told India-West that Mathews could be charged with murder as the investigation continues. “Based on the information he provided, felony child endangerment is the most appropriate charge at this time,” he said, noting that murder and felony child endangerment both carry a life sentence. “It doesn’t matter what you call it,” he explained.

Sini Mathews, Sherin’s adoptive mother, continues to be under investigation, revealed Perlich, adding, however: “Until we have something to charge her with, we cannot arrest her.”

Sini Mathews, who obtained a lawyer shortly after her daughter went missing, told police she had been sleeping throughout the time that Sherin initially went missing. Perlich noted that officers are investigating whether Sherin slept in the same bed as her parents – the norm in many Indian households – which would suggest that the mother knew something of what was going on in the five hours before her husband called police. He said that the police department has been consulting with experts who are providing information about Indian cultural norms.

“The investigation is still open and more arrests may need to be made,” Perlich told India-West."

I would not read too much into, the lawyers couldn't even be bothered to spell Sherin's NAME correctly.

Maybe the Dad is taking the blame for Mom? It could be possible!

I don't think it was a cup And I don't think it was milk. He admitted that she choked, because the body might show evidence she choked. So he had to make up an excuse for why she choked. But in my opinion, he put something else down her throat in that garage. People drink milk in kitchens. People take three-year-olds into the garage at 3 AM to do horrible things.
Ditto with JaimeInLA and AgeofAquaruis. As disgusting as it is, considering the time of the crime, and the apparent absence of the mother.....

I also am trying to figure this out. Is she afraid that she will incriminate herself and worst case, get herself arrested for involvement in Sherin's death or is she afraid she will incriminate herself to the point that she will never get her bio daughter back. I'm having a problem with trying to justify her not speaking at all if she is indeed innocent of any wrongdoing. JMO

Well, it sounds, from Perlich as quoted in the Indian MSM, that they are looking for evidence by which to charge and arrest her. That might give one (and one's attorney) pause.

Well, it sounds, from Perlich as quoted in the Indian MSM, that they are looking for evidence by which to charge and arrest her. That might give one (and one's attorney) pause.

Now we can see more clearly why she might not want any interviews with LE. There might be a couple of difficult questions that she knows they want to ask.

Oh my gosh , waiting is difficult ! My imperfect impatient side of my personality is screaming for answers

He didn't try to kill himself when he was out on bond, did he? What makes them think he'll try it now?

Because he thought he was going to get away with his outrageous "milk" story. Reality is setting in...he knows that life, as he enjoyed it, is O-V-E-R

I simply distrust these lawyers and their alternate version of events. I trust them as far as I can throw them. And I have noodle arms.

Sini's attorney didn't even manage to spell Sherin's name correctly everywhere in this document (pulled from Maria Guerrero's page).
9b845c3374ce913ffb6f06266b3e1bac.jpg

Oh for Pete's sake! Sgt. Perlich told reporters yesterday (October 24):

"She has an opportunity to come in and talk to us right now but whether she comes in or not, we're going to move forward with this investigation so it's either with or without her cooperation."

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1687204161324637&id=546265772085154

That statement doesn't mesh with Mr. Nolte's statement. So who are we to believe? Why is it so complicated? Right now there's no evidence that anyone but WM is involved in Sherin's murder so why does this have to be so convoluted?

She has weekly visits and is involved in advocating for her move out of a foster home to being with relatives. I can imagine that this alone would be overwhelming. But then there is work, facing up to short-term and long-term plans for where to live, how to pay the bills, what to say to the daughter, and how to even get her head around what has happened.

The attorney's statement lists what the prior cooperation has been, and it's pretty extensive.

Maybe the Dad is taking the blame for Mom? It could be possible!

Why do so many people insist on trying to make the father into some kind of chivalrous hero? He admitted she died in his presence! He is facing life in prison. Why would anyone voluntarily admit to killing a child that, by all accounts, he loved? And why would anyone voluntarily spend the rest of his life in prison if anyone else had killed that beloved child? It makes no sense to me.

Ask yourself what you would do if your spouse killed your child. Would you let them walk free and care for your other child!? While you went to prison for the rest of your days?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member