Found Deceased TX - Sherin Mathews, 3, Richardson, 7 Oct 2017 #5 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The word "eventually" makes me want to scream. Who the heck checks for a pulse in such a situation? That just sounds like bullcrap. I believe in some adoptions CPR training is a requirement. Does anyone know if it was required in this case?

I agree, Flossy. Is this seriously the story he has been creating since the first load of BS he spewed out? SMH :notgood:

I sure hope they are ready to give a press conference on the autopsy results. I also hope the results cause them to remove all bond from WM so he cannot get out. This man actually thought he'd get away with this? So arrogant. I hope he goes on trial for murder. That is what he did.

It is not uncommon here for the autopsy results to not be released until toxicology is back. It could be some time. However, they could add charges before then, that gives us a glimpse into what the results might include.

The first and hopefully last time I ever had to call 911 the fire department arrived in under 4 minutes. We live less than 1/2 mile from the responding department. I wonder what the average response time is for their neighborhood. Of course it may turn out that she died from blunt force trauma. But if she really did aspirate or choke and he has a trial I hope the prosecution presents the possibility that emergency responders may have gotten to her in time.

This is my favorite picture of Sherin. She looks like a fun little cutie. You have my heart, little one.

attachment.php

Something that I haven't been able to shake. In several articles the adoption agency said they insisted on adopting Sherin. I know it probably means nothing. It's just one of those things that sticks out to me.

Was she ever going to be safe in that home?
I remember wondering about that myself when I saw it.

Something that I haven't been able to shake. In several articles the adoption agency said they insisted on adopting Sherin. I know it probably means nothing. It's just one of those things that sticks out to me.

Was she ever going to be safe in that home?

That bothered me, too. I read that they were immediately taken with her because she was smiling all the time. It did not seem to me that they heard anything else yet about her and that they were adamant that SHE was the child they wanted. That tells me they were expecting an 'easy' child. A special needs child required an enormous amount of patience. No one with a quick temper should ever adopt a special needs child.

I dont see anything about cops saying they looked there beforehand....we will see eventually though.

I think someone posted in the last thread where they had confirmed that the area was searched the first day she was missing, Oct 7. However, IMO, I think at the time the searchers were looking for a lost little girl, not a deceased one, and that could have led to them missing her body, as there wouldn't have been decomposition that early, and we don't know if she was covered with something that could have hidden her from being easily seen.

I dont see anything about cops saying they looked there beforehand....we will see eventually though.
Maria Guerrero confirmed yesterday in a live feed that LE had said they did in fact search the area in the first few days and did not find anything. I do remember in those first days MSM and ppl like Omair saying that all the ditches, gutters and culverts around the neighbourhood were being checked or had already been checked. LE was and still is pretty tight lipped as far as what they are putting out, but I know Maria Guerrero does have a contact on the inside so I can't imagine that she is making that up, unless whoever gave her confirmation was incorrect.

I wish he would have said (or we would have been told) of where he had placed her body when removing it from the home. The culvert seems to be causing so many questions, and so much speculation of her being moved. If he had said he had placed her there, or somewhere else, it could help with those questions. I am sure LE is holding back some of this info but it would be so good to know. Esp since LE says they searched that area previously. I know LE aren't the bad guys, but it would be good to have a bit of an explanation as to how they missed a body if that is where she was located from the beginning.
I keep seeing the way the searchers were "looking" along those bushes by the water in the college area and how nonchalant they seemed to be and how they didn't even really look into the brush. Perhaps they searched that area as a diversion so weren't really LOOKING and were just men on the ground, but if they searched the culvert area in this same fashion I can see how they would have missed her, especially if she ends up having been in a bag or something that could easily pass off as something likely to have already washed into a culvert...

BIG SIGH
The culvert is at least 132 ft long, so theoretically he could have placed her far enough in there to not be seen with the naked eye and a flashlight. BUT, I'm like you, how did they miss her? Why wouldn't they have sent someone in there or a robot in there because it was so close to the house? It seems (hindsight) an obvious location to place a body.
I do believe he crawled through there and pushed her as far as he could and that is why he had to wash his clothes before calling LE. I also think he scouted the spot during his drive - too conspicuous to leave his car parked there while he hid her body. I think he carried her there on foot - but maybe I'm wrong - I'm not familiar with that area, personally.
I did read that the nearby cameras that might have had video - were or had been "auto" erased - (mine are set to record over earlier video when it gets full.) So until we are told or he tells the story of how he hid her body - this is simple my conjectures.

Yet another story on WS that breaks my heart.

I have watched time and again an adult body be missed by search crews. It wouldn't surprise me in the least if she was missed in an initial search of the area. I am very thankful that she was found as quickly as she was. I wish it had been cooler weather there, but I have hope that evidence will be found that points to whether or not his story is credible.

R.I.P. beautiful angel Sherin :rose:

In initial report in local media the chairperson of Bihar's orphanage said they adopted her because they "wanted a sibling to their daughter." !!
Distance from Kochi, Kerala (both hail from Kerala and stay there when in India) to Bihar is 2,599.2 km

The culvert is at least 132 ft long, so theoretically he could have placed her far enough in there to not be seen with the naked eye and a flashlight. BUT, I'm like you, how did they miss her? Why wouldn't they have sent someone in there or a robot in there because it was so close to the house? It seems (hindsight) an obvious location to place a body.
I do believe he crawled through there and pushed her as far as he could and that is why he had to wash his clothes before calling LE. I also think he scouted the spot during his drive - too conspicuous to leave his car parked there while he hid her body. I think he carried her there on foot - but maybe I'm wrong - I'm not familiar with that area, personally.
I did read that the nearby cameras that might have had video - were or had been "auto" erased - (mine are set to record over earlier video when it gets full.) So until we are told or he tells the story of how he hid her body - this is simple my conjectures.
Maria Guerrero actually did a facebook live yesterday that is still available. She walked from the Mathews home to the culvert. It was 10 mins and about 30 seconds, NOT carrying dead weight... BUT it made me think that he likely DIDN'T carry her from the house because the roadway she had to cross was really busy and was 4 lanes. I can't imagine that road or the intersection etc where she was found, having no traffic or none of the drivers noticing a man carrying a small child through this busy area... JMO
https://www.facebook.com/MariaGuerreroNews/videos/1042450572564393/

I'm not an expert on search dogs, BUT I think if she had been carried there her scent would have still been found outside the house, also someone said Maria Guerrero walked from the culvert to the house and it took 10 minutes, I think walking that far with a body would have been much riskier than parking. I think its more likely he parked in one of the alleys off Spring Valley Rd and carried her from there OR being in the SUV he could have driven into the grass and turned off the lights on the car, with it being so dark I don't think it would have been noticeable, and in the google satellite images you can see a lot of tire tracks in the ground right near the culvert . I think they had gone on walks or something in the area and he remembered the culvert was there.

I think someone posted in the last thread where they had confirmed that the area was searched the first day she was missing, Oct 7. However, IMO, I think at the time the searchers were looking for a lost little girl, not a deceased one, and that could have led to them missing her body, as there wouldn't have been decomposition that early, and we don't know if she was covered with something that could have hidden her from being easily seen.
IMO, the police knew from the beginning that they were not searching for a lost child. I knew that, and LE had to have known. The story did not add up from the moment he told it. I believe that all along LE was pretty certain she was deceased.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

RiceCasparr you posted this in the previous thread...

I didn't catch the eventually part before you said it... you are absolutely right. WTH is this? .... His wife is a damn nurse fgs, why the hell wasn't he shouting for her help.

It's just unbelievable, well, of course it is cause it's bull imo.

3 times now I've had to shout for my midwife neighbour (2 doors down) to come help me with my kids splitting their heads open. I was fairly calm, the kids seemed ok, I knew what to do... yet I still needed/wanted a nurse to double check they were ok. My point being, I could summon help through two walls, im sure he could summon help within the home. Also to that point, my husband is a panicker with things like this so he would be screaming his head off for me.

IMO, the police knew from the beginning that they were not searching for a lost child. I knew that, and LE had to have known. The story did not add up from the moment he told it. I believe that all along LE was pretty certain she was deceased.

I think the people who talked to WM knew that she was yes, but how many of the people on the ground searching were told that he had given a crazy story or anything other than they were looking for a missing child? And at what time did they get that story from him vs what time that particular area was searched?

IMO the reason they called off the Amber Alert was because they had found something that proved loss of life. If they had been searching for a "missing"child, they would have still had the Amber Alert up, search parties would have been out calling her names and not just searching quietly and fairly unobtrusively. Again JMO

Now she choked on the milk she wouldn't drink and this all happened in the GARAGE at 3:00 am no less. Hmmm....in the garage so nothing can be heard by anyone. Hmmmm.....

Well, if my child was choking to death, and my significant other was a nurse, I'd grab my child, run to the nurse screaming for help because the NURSE can help.

I don't think, my first reaction would be to watch my child die and do nothing, and then take my DEAD child and hide her in a culvert not far from home.

If everything is on the up and up, and a 3 year old choked on a drink of milk, no foul, no harm but a tragedy. Accidents happen.

This was not an accident.

This is also going to get a lot worse I fear. Once again, there is some truth in his newly concocted story. The garage scenario has me terribly concerned.

MOO

I think the people who talked to WM knew that she was yes, but how many of the people on the ground searching were told that he had given a crazy story or anything other than they were looking for a missing child? And at what time did they get that story from him vs what time that particular area was searched?
I understood that LE searched there, not necessarily the public. But even if people had believed his story, they would have known they were looking for a child described as underweight, special needs, and NON - VERBAL. Plus, we knew from the get-go that coyotes had actually been seen in the area, so there was a real possibility she could have been critically injured and unconscious. My point is that whether or not you believed she was alive, you still knew you were looking for a tiny body that possibly could not speak or make noise. Seems that either way, searchers would know that searching went beyond calling out for her.

Just an observation of the mugshot. It appears as though while WM shaved likely for court yesterday, that he is wearing a towel, which would indicate to me (based on experience from friends/family who have been arrested) that he is likely on suicide watch. I know many of us did speculate he may try and do that before being arrested, so I think that towel may be a sign of that. Just my opinion and I am not in Texas to know if that is a standard procedure there, but here if you are suicidal in custody they basically strip you of all of your clothes and give you a gown to wear that is made of a fabric that is almost impossible to tear or knot, they even remove your underwear. If you get a blanket it is made of the same material as the gown. Just seems odd that he is wearing a towel instead of a tshirt, unless they have him on suicide watch and were trying to be discreet. JMO
attachment.php

https://www.facebook.com/MariaGuerr...024189173698/1043024189173698/?type=3&theater

The towel around the neck deal is so everyone looks the same in a lineup of photos ..... not sure why if it's had ding tats or what.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro