Found Deceased TX - Sherin Mathews, 3, Richardson, 7 Oct 2017 #5 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO the reason they called off the Amber Alert was because they had found something that proved loss of life. If they had been searching for a "missing"child, they would have still had the Amber Alert up, search parties would have been out calling her names and not just searching quietly and fairly unobtrusively. Again JMO

Amber Alert was cancelled Oct 9, from what remember they said they searched that area on Oct 7.

Amber Alert was cancelled Oct 9, from what remember they said they searched that area on Oct 7.

Does anyone recall what day they initially searched the house? I know they had dogs in the alley, I assume they also had them in the yard and prob garage and home. If it was that first day, they may have already found signs of loss of life, unfortunately :(

I am without words.

You know what is missing from his heart wrenching #2 story? How he tried to revive her in any way. He didn't say he tried CPR, or tried to get her breathing again. He wanted her dead, he made her dead. Period.

In case its not been posted RIP SHERINhttps://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=431255513683905&ref=content_filter

Diana Zoga Twitter
Richardson PD: asking for mother of #SherinMathews to come in and speak with detectives. Making a direct plea this afternoon👀

Does anyone recall what day they initially searched the house? I know they had dogs in the alley, I assume they also had them in the yard and prob garage and home. If it was that first day, they may have already found signs of loss of life, unfortunately :(

A search warrant was executed at the house on Tuesday October 10. No idea if WM and SM allowed LE to search the house after the initial 911 call and she was reported missing though.

Diana Zoga Twitter
Richardson PD: asking for mother of #SherinMathews to come in and speak with detectives. Making a direct plea this afternoon��

She knows something. They know she knows something. I'm not going against TOS and saying she harmed Sherin. I'm saying she knows who he is and what he is capable of. She needs to talk. I hope she will, but I doubt it. She wants her other child back, and I suspect she fears that sharing what went on in the home will be what takes her away forever.

Diana Zoga Twitter
Richardson PD: asking for mother of #SherinMathews to come in and speak with detectives. Making a direct plea this afternoon

Thats so sad. I wonder why her attorney isn't telling her to speak with them or why he hasn't made some sort of announcement about her being in grief and unable to speak or something to explain her silence?

<modsnip>

No autopsy/cause of death has not come out yet.

Now she choked on the milk she wouldn't drink and this all happened in the GARAGE at 3:00 am no less. Hmmm....in the garage so nothing can be heard by anyone. Hmmmm.....

Well, if my child was choking to death, and my significant other was a nurse, I'd grab my child, run to the nurse screaming for help because the NURSE can help.

I don't think, my first reaction would be to watch my child die and do nothing, and then take my DEAD child and hide her in a culvert not far from home.

If everything is on the up and up, and a 3 year old choked on a drink of milk, no foul, no harm but a tragedy. Accidents happen.

This was not an accident.

This is also going to get a lot worse I fear. Once again, there is some truth in his newly concocted story. The garage scenario has me terribly concerned.

MOO

Yes, I hope the garage is checked with luminol for all types of bodily fluids.

I watched that video, she was breathing hard by the time she got there, but at 3am I wouldn't think there would be much if any traffic - but I don't live near that area.
I agree he probably took her in his car, I just can't figure out how he could have parked his car near those homes and that area long enough to push her body FAR enough in there to NOT be noticed by searchers the first time they searched that area????
I suppose if I was driving by I wouldn't even give a thought to a car parked where he had to have parked to carry her to culvert. I can imagine him sitting there and watching traffic until he could run to that culvert - which might account for the HOUR long disappearance. I thought I read an hour, right?

Diana Zoga Twitter
Richardson PD: asking for mother of #SherinMathews to come in and speak with detectives. Making a direct plea this afternoon[emoji102]
Seems like she needs to talk now and admit what she knows or they will consider her an accomplice. [emoji848]

MOO

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

<modsnip>

I am curious as to how cause of death will be worded.
MOO

I'm so conflicted about the role of the mother in all of this. There are rumours on social media about Sherin being closer to her dad and Sini not being thrilled about adopting a special needs kid, therefore dad took care of Sherin mostly. I can certainly understand mum wanting to get her biological daughter back but I can't believe she didn't know anything about this. Assuming Wesley was solely responsible for Sherin's death, and Sini slept through it all - Wesley would've at least told her that something happened and Sherin was in fact dead. And what does she do? She lawyers up, doesn't talk to the police, doesn't look for her daughter (because she knew she was dead?). Is that not with-holding information, at the very least?

Seems like she needs to talk now and admit what she knows or they will consider her an accomplice. [emoji848]

MOO

We don't know yet what they want to discuss with the mom, but I don't think she was an accomplice in her death. But, that they didn't call authorities for so many hours seems suspicious to me, so I wonder what she did know prior to calling them.

Thats so sad. I wonder why her attorney isn't telling her to speak with them or why he hasn't made some sort of announcement about her being in grief and unable to speak or something to explain her silence?

usually people who wont talk have something theyre worried about coming to light. IMO

I think Mom at least knew Sherin was dead, hence the grieving and mourning her lawyer said she was doing.

I am without words.

You know what is missing from his heart wrenching #2 story? How he tried to revive her in any way. He didn't say he tried CPR, or tried to get her breathing again. He wanted her dead, he made her dead. Period.
Exactly. When my husband found one of our animals had collapsed, he rushed her to me and I attempted CPR. I cannot wrap my mind around this at all.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

We don't know yet what they want to discuss with the mom, but I don't think she was an accomplice in her death. But, that they didn't call authorities for so many hours seems suspicious to me, so I wonder what she did know prior to calling them.
I'd like to know what time she supposedly woke up and how long it was before they called once she was made aware.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member