Found Deceased TX - Sherin Mathews, 3, Richardson, 7 Oct 2017 #6 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That particular language or dialect, yes. But she grew up in a different area, still in India. I can't imagine English is her only language.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
How do you know she grew up in India?

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Where did the story about WM being the only one to talk to Sherin on the phone before her relocation to the United States come from? I don't recall a validated source of that story in MSM?

How do you know she grew up in India?

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
An article was posted on this thread that told the exact regions each was from. We had a rather long discussion about Asia at the time.

Where did the story about WM being the only one to talk to Sherin on the phone before her relocation to the United States come from? I don't recall a validated source of that story in MSM?
From many sources which cited the head of the orphanage.

I'd like to see that because it doesn't make sense to me.

Me either. Why would they install something in there to obstruct the flow and cause debris to build up. Then they would have to crawl in there and clean it out on a regular basis to keep it from clogging up. Doesn't make any sense.

An article was posted on this thread that told the exact regions each was from. We had a rather long discussion about Asia at the time.

I believe you can have family etc. in a foreign country but not necessarily grow up in that country IMO. Don't really know about SM's or WM's life to that extent?

So from the orphanage and not directly from either WM or SM?
Right. As you know, we have gotten very little information from either parent. I do not have any reason to think the head of the orphanage would lie about something like that.

I got the sense that it was mentioned because it is one of the reasons why WM hurting her is such a shock. He seemed to be very involved in the adoption of Sherin aside from mere process.

I believe you can have family etc. in a foreign country but not necessarily grow up in that country IMO. Don't really know about SM's or WM's life to that extent?
Well, you can search the thread for the article that was posted on this if you doubt the information, I suppose. It was a fairly recent post.

Me either. Why would they install something in there to obstruct the flow and cause debris to build up. Then they would have to crawl in there and clean it out on a regular basis to keep it from clogging up. Doesn't make any sense.
I have a thing about understanding how things work and why. I don't know how I functioned before Google, because I have a need to hunt for answers to the littlest things.

Right. As you know, we have gotten very little information from either parent. I do not have any reason to think the head of the orphanage would lie about something like that.

I got the sense that it was mentioned because it is one of the reasons why WM hurting her is such a shock. He seemed to be very involved in the adoption of Sherin aside from mere process.

Just like the orphanage that has now closed down said that Sherin was just fine eating & drinking no problem, but was deemed by American standards to be malnourished etc,?

Erosion? Washed in there at some stage by extreme weather, if they weren't meant to be in there?

Just like the orphanage that has now closed down said that Sherin was just fine eating & drinking no problem, but was deemed by American standards to be malnourished etc,?
You asked a question about how we knew this and I answered. If you have a reason for believing the head of the orphanage would lie about WM understanding the language and being so involved in the adoption that he would call and ask to speak to Sherin, by all means explore it.

These men, are extremely physically fit, and go forward, the whole way, with a panic strap attached. My friend's son was a green beret and I can see him doing this w/o any problem during his military career. I just do not see SM as a fit enough individual to make it forward, pushing a 22 # bundle in front of him, let alone trying to back his way out of there. Btw, I had to take a lil break 1/2 through, when the dude kinda struggled at one point...it kicked my claustrophobia kicked in! No worries about me hiding anything in a culvert.

No thank you!:scared:

You asked a question about how we knew this and I answered. If you have a reason for believing the head of the orphanage would lie about WM understanding the language and being so involved in the adoption that he would call and ask to speak to Sherin, by all means explore it.

My point was to show the conflicting stories we are reading in this case and as happens in many other cases as well, so i guess it's up to us the public to try and decipher it all. Isn't that why we're all here to try and sort fact from fiction if that's even possible?

Maybe we need a timeline and/or media thread.

How far in the culvert was Sherin found? I actually don't think she was in there very far at all. I did read an article where it stated LE searched around that area initially, but if it wasn't for the time that had elapsed since then, and the K9 recently picking up the scent of decomp. then maybe she wouldn't have been found when she was either. The dog handler said he wasn't going toward the culvert but let the dog take the lead when she was alerting to go to that area.
And i think it was the FBI recovery team that was able to recover Sherin from the culvert without too much difficulty or i think maybe it would of been stated it was a very difficult task to get her out of the culvert? All IMO.

My point was to show the conflicting stories we are reading in this case and as happens in many other cases as well, so i guess it's up to us the public to try and decipher it all. Isn't that why we're all here to try and sort fact from fiction if that's even possible?
Sure. But I'm unclear why you think this is fiction or that it matters much regarding WM calling the orphanage. For me, it doesn't really change anything because whether he was excited or not about adopting Sherin initially (and I think he was, by the looks of the adoption video), it doesn't really change my view of what happened in the end. Many people are excited about having children, and then it ends up being harder than they ever imagined.

Maybe there is some other way you are viewing this, as it ties into the case, than I am.

Maybe we need a timeline and/or media thread.
I think we need them on all topics that go beyond, say, 5 threads or so. I find them really helpful. Sometimes you know what search terms to use in a thread and get lucky finding articles. But other times, I have no idea what to search for, or the search terms needed saturate the thread to the degree that search turns up so much stuff that it's like finding a needle in a haystack anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member