Found Deceased TX - Sherin Mathews, 3, Richardson, 7 Oct 2017 #8 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I lost my 43 year old son last week. I lost my mom in 2015. She’s been heavily on my mind. I need her desperately right now. I hope she’s Sherin’s angel.

I'm very sorry to hear that! I hope that your mom is guiding your son in heaven & that she will guide you through the dark times! I lost my mother in 2011 & I still have a hard time without her. I hope that you can stay as strong as possible & lean on your faith when you feel like you can't stay strong anymore.

Thinking of Sherin...

I think about her constantly (and Mariah, Caylee, Kyron, Haleigh, Aliayah, and hundreds of others that captured my heart over the years) . All these little angels taken before their time, absolutely senseless and :tears: :maddening:

I lost my 43 year old son last week. I lost my mom in 2015. She’s been heavily on my mind. I need her desperately right now. I hope she’s Sherin’s angel.

Can't really say anything better than what has already been said. My sincere apologies for the loss of your son. Such an unimaginable loss. (((Hugs!)))

attachment.php

On the first day of Christmas Websleuths sent to me - Sherin in beautiful green dress.

On the second day of Christmas Websleuths sent to me - 2 parents arrested and Sherin in a beautiful green dress

On the third day of Ctristmas Websleuths sent to me - 3 different stories, 2 parents arrested and Sherin in a beautiful green dress

On the fourth day of Christmas Websleuths sent to me - 4 defense attorneys, 3 different stories, 2 parents arrested and Sherin in a beautiful green dress

On the fifth day of Christmas Websleuths sent to me - 5 new lurkers, 4 defense attorneys, 3 different stories and Sherin in a beautiful green dress

On the sixth day of Christmas Websleuths sent to me - 6 brand new cases, 5 new lurkers, 4 defense attorneys, 3 different stories, 2 parents arrested and Sherin in a beautiful green dress

On the 7th day of Christmas Websleuths sent to me - 7 different theories , 6 brand new cases, 5 new lurkers, 4 defense attorneys, 3 different stories, 2 parents arrested and Sherin in a beautiful green dress.

On on the eighth day of Christmas Websleuths sent to me - 8 Omairettes, 7 different theories, 6 brand new cases, 5 new lurkers, 4 defense attorneys, 3 different stories, 2 parents arrested and Sherin in a beautiful green dress.

On the ninth day of Christmas Websleuths sent to me - 9 new treads, 8 Omairettes, 7 different theories, 6 brand new cases, 5 new lurkers, 4 defense attorneys, 3 different stories, 2 parents arrested and Sherin in a beautiful green dress

On the tenth day of Christmas Websleuths sent to me - 10 sad stories , 9 new treads, 8 Omairettes, 7 different theories, 6 brand new cases, 5 new lurkers, 4 defense attorneys, 3 different stories, 2 parents arrested and Sherin in a beautiful green dress

On the eleventh day of Christmas Websleuths sent to me - 11 HOLIDAY WISHES, 10 sad stories, 9 new treads, 8 Omairettes, 7 different theories, 6 brand new cases, 5 new lurkers, 4 defense attorneys, 3 different stories, 2 parents arrested and Sherin in a beautiful green dress

On the twelfth day of Christmas Websleuths sent to me - 12 Brand New Friends, 11 HOLIDAY WISHES, 10 sad stories, 9 new treads, 8 Omairettes, 7 different theories, 6 brand new cases, 5 new lurkers, 4 defense attorneys, 3 different stories, 2 parents arrested and Sherin in a beautiful green dress

Merry Christmas, Happy Holliday’s and love to one and all.

As we rapidly approach the holidays may we treat one another with kindness, give to those less fortunate and spread love and hope wherever we may go.

Thank you my friends

Attachments

• 3C912B4E-9154-4254-8E7F-2FF64AAC7DDC.jpg
    3C912B4E-9154-4254-8E7F-2FF64AAC7DDC.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 668
[FONT=&amp]On the night before Christmas when all through the house the keyboards are clicking, the cases from Websleuths strewn all through the house.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp][FONT=&amp]With case upon case my poor heart does hurt, but fingers still flying in search of the truth.[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp][FONT=&amp]When what to my weary eyes should appear but an arrest warrant so clear, I thought for a moment it must be a dream, so off to my IPad with a new head of steam.[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp][FONT=&amp]The trees are adorned and the stockings are hung as we wait for the autopsy reports to be done. [/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp][FONT=&amp]The children have suffered and tears they fall , but we’ve no where to stop ‘til there is justice for all[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp][FONT=&amp]Sherin was known for the milk and the tree, but jail is the new home for Wes and Sini.[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp][FONT=&amp]Mariah the beauty smiled in her princess crown, til Momma hooked up with the scourge of the town.[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp][FONT=&amp]Caliyah the preemie was barely a dream, but Dad’s in jail in need of a defense team.[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp][FONT=&amp]Adrian Jones had a smile like the sun, but Dad and step-moms freedom is done.[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp][FONT=&amp]Gabriel was to sweet for this world you see, but his killer just got the death penalty.[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp][FONT=&amp]Sterling was starved just 7 pounds, his parents trial has yet to come round.[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp][FONT=&amp]Bella who was known as Baby Doe, off to prison the boyfriend did go.[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp][FONT=&amp]Adelynn got out of her seat and boyfriend of mom’s her he did beat[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp][FONT=&amp]One baby on a trip she did go, head first in a bag and away her momma did throw[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp][FONT=&amp]They are not all for whom our tears did fall but a few of the angels we all do recall. Too many were hurt and even more died but tales of what happened left strangers who cried.[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp][FONT=&amp]One is too many. Will it ever end? No end is in sight we must find a way, to protect the babies each and every day. No visions of sugar plums dance though their heads just memories of pain and feelings of dread. [/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp][FONT=&amp]Sherin and Mariah, Gabriel and Adrian, Bella and Liam, Sterling and Adelynn, [/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=&amp][FONT=&amp]Caliyah and Adaline, Teghan and so many more, off to heavens away you did fly where no one will hurt you or make you cry and strangers who love you bid you goodbye

Grouchymom

[/FONT]
[/FONT]

Grouchymom!!!!!!! You are just my most favorite person ever. I adore your posts and I read both of these posts ^^ multiple times. Thank you for gracing us with your presence. We appreciate you and I'm happy our paths have crossed.

Will be thinking of them all this Christmas time.

I check everyday to see if we have any cause of death updates - nothing yet. Maybe today is the day. I still stick to my disturbing *amateur speculation and opinion only* that we will find this child was sexually abused. If she had several broken and healing bones, why wouldn't sexual abuse be part of this horrible story? I think it could very well be associated with cause of death.

It's cases like this that make me wish we could publicly horse whip child torturers, and then throw what's left of them on a chain gang with hard labor for the rest of their miserable lives. I would permit them 1 hour a week to attend a religious service to seek forgiveness. Other than that...work work work. Yes, I've had enough of these type of stories. Let's give miscreants a real deterrent to crime vs. the "three hots and a cot" they get today. Better yet, I'm all for outsourcing our prison system to Mexico. A good economic move for us, and Mexican prisons would be a real deterrent.

Here is an article that sheds some light on how orphans, and disadvantaged children are viewed in India. Of course, we have *plenty* of our own problems here in the U.S., but this does help provide some perspective as it relates to Sherin. I know a woman who does charity work in India, and she talks about just trying to get the men to understand it is a sin to beat their wives. It's not like that doesn't happen here, but theoretically men will be arrested if they do.

http://abcnews.go.com/International/daughters-sale-indias-child-slavery-scourge/story?id=20540368

I check everyday to see if we have any cause of death updates - nothing yet. Maybe today is the day. I still stick to my disturbing *amateur speculation and opinion only* that we will find this child was sexually abused. If she had several broken and healing bones, why wouldn't sexual abuse be part of this horrible story? I think it could very well be associated with cause of death.

The professionals who were monitoring Sherin have not made any comments or allusions to sexual abuse. If there was evidence for that, it would have certainly been discussed during the aggravated circumstances hearing.

As to what really happened to cause the death of Sherin, we can only speculate for now and hopefully the the evidence gathered by LE and COD from ME can tell the full story.

The professionals who were monitoring Sherin have not made any comments or allusions to sexual abuse. If there was evidence for that, it would have certainly been discussed during the aggravated circumstances hearing.

As to what really happened to cause the death of Sherin, we can only speculate for now and hopefully the the evidence gathered by LE and COD from ME can tell the full story.

Respectfully, in my amateur opinion and speculation, these "professionals" failed Sherin miserably, so their opinion and "professional monitoring" isn't credible to me.
No disrespect to you or your post, that is my opinion.

Respectfully, in my amateur opinion and speculation, these "professionals" failed Sherin miserably, so their opinion and "professional monitoring" isn't credible to me.
No disrespect to you or your post, that is my opinion.
I don't think so. Professionals repeatedly reported their concerns and CPS dropped the ball.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I don't think so. Professionals repeatedly reported their concerns and CPS dropped the ball.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Good point. The doctor did, but we don't know if she were examined in that manner. I remain suspicious. But admittedly I am jaundiced by all these horrific cases.

Just got a video Google Alert and it said Sini was arraigned on Friday. Is this an old video?? Nothing happened today, right?

You're in my thoughts Sherin. Your name is the first thing I Google as soon as I wake up. I really hope there are some answers in the next few hours.
Good night my angel

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Watching this made me think of the possible scenario that happened with Sherin's bio mother. This poor woman in the video cries because her husband, etc took her baby away from her after 40 days and gave the baby away saying the mother had died.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XP7OLKy8-iw

We haven't forgotten you, Sherin sweetheart.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members