GUILTY TX - Sherin Mathews, 3, Richardson, 7 Oct 2017 #9

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I'm surprised they didn't get her for SOMETHING. Even if we assume her claims of not being awake at the time it occured are actually true, she had knowledge that Sherin was dead and that Wesley had disposed of her. But allowed a bogus "missing child" investigation to continue. :mad:

I will always feel her death was earlier than what they have speculated and that Sini was involved way more than Wesley. It has always been my opinion Sini was the most abusive and Wesley is taking the fall for her, but I could never prove it! JMO

Please tell me she’s not working as a nurse.

Is there any kind of civil action that can be brought against her??

I couldn't find an active nursing license for her when I looked one day recently.

Side note: Just now looking at the date in the title of this thread I realized why I was so late following little Sherin's case, because my own sweet baby girl was born on October 7th, 2017, the same day sweet Sherin died:(

I couldn't find an active nursing license for her when I looked one day recently.

Side note: Just now looking at the date in the title of this thread I realized why I was so late following little Sherin's case, because my own sweet baby girl was born on October 7th, 2017, the same day sweet Sherin died:(
Awww maybe Sherin is her guardian angel.

I thought the judge in this case did an excellent job. No playing to the cameras as some judges do when thy preside over a high profile case that's being live streamed. Shame on the people who were apparently more interested in what she looked like than they were in the case.

Dallas County Judge Responds to Criticism About Shaved Hairstyle and Bold Makeup

I've just watched the video and seen some of the comments made. Judge Givens was brilliant, very focused on the case.

She's done her time to get where she is, I just thought some comments were very childish and nasty.

I've just watched the video and seen some of the comments made. Judge Givens was brilliant, very focused on the case.

She's done her time to get where she is, I just thought some comments were very childish and nasty.
The only two things I noticed about her appearance were 1- I remember thinking I loved the collar she wore on the day of the verdict and 2- I thought, wow, if judges are this young, I’m getting old. (I’m at that age where I’ve started realizing a lot of professionals, like doctors, are younger than me - and it’s unsettling for me.)

I’m sorry other people can be so vile. None of those comments were called for.

The only two things I noticed about her appearance were 1- I remember thinking I loved the collar she wore on the day of the verdict and 2- I thought, wow, if judges are this young, I’m getting old. (I’m at that age where I’ve started realizing a lot of professionals, like doctors, are younger than me - and it’s unsettling for me.)

I’m sorry other people can be so vile. None of those comments were called for.

My thoughts exactly. I never expected to see such a young looking judge, and as to modern and up to date, wow. Let's see more.

She manages to say ''Dadda, Dadda'' while she's coughing? Sure she did. This 'milk' story is nonsense. I wonder what really happened.
And I am not a medical person but have training in infant. And toddler cpr and choking. His description doesn’t match anything I’ve been told about what happens when a child chokes. And his response is to do NOTHING? Unbelievable.

Sooooo...the pictures of what he did to that precious baby, photographic images of his actions, were prejudicial & shouldn't have been shown to the jury???

Um, gee, that sounds like evidence to me, and aren't all juries presented with evidence???

I'm not a lawyer, or a nurse answering a pediatric helpline, but I don't see a problem with those pictures.

"Our" Sherin, with the other injured party:

upload_2019-7-18_20-49-22.jpeg

JMHO YMMV

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member