Identified! TX - Terrell, LIVING woman w/ amnesia, Aug'07 - Stacy Forbes

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I'm starting to think maybe she was traveling... got to her destination and was then mugged/robbed, resulting in the memory loss. So, no one noticed her missing at first since they knew she'd be gone. But surely after a MONTH? I don't know.

CHRISTINE, please ask if LE can check if there's any unclaimed luggage that might be hers (by name?) or lost purse/wallet in airport lost and found from around the time she was found.

Great suggestion! Maybe they can locate a purse or wallet!

Checking the luggage claim for around the time she was found IS a great idea! Also, checking to see if there was a white vehicle found abandonded at either airport or if any of the car rental places there are missing a white car!

Checking the luggage claim for around the time she was found IS a great idea! Also, checking to see if there was a white vehicle found abandonded at either airport or if any of the car rental places there are missing a white car!

Oh yeah, forgot about the parking. Good idea, Seriously.

Usually airports have specific taxi companies they deal with. Can LE send out her picture to those taxi companies for the airport taxi drivers to look at?

I'm not all that familiar with how airlines work. If she was at NOLA is there a limited number of places she could have been flying to (or from), as far as other airports go? Could this have been a layover and maybe her baggage continued on to its destination? Which airline flies from NOLA to Dallas (or whichever airport she was found closest too).

How did she get to that neighborhood?

Mary Ann is 50yrs old and 5ft4in according to that poster. I don't know, Boyz Mum, what do you think? That doesn't seem to match our "Ann", IMO. I'm glad you brought it up though! Don't feel like you intruded, please. :blowkiss: Jump in with us and help!!

Desc from other thread of "Mary Ann"
Originally Posted by smith and jones
The reason I haven't given much info so far is that I didn't want to give out any information that I shouldn't, and I'm just trying to learn the system here. There aren't any instructions, no starting point, no help file. I would think there would be a clear procedure for doing something like this generally, and for using the web site.
So, her name is Mary Ann Kilbourne. She is my previous girl friend. I miss her and worry about her. I haven't heard from her since Feb 2006. Her friend has heard from her since then but not for months now. She is 50, about 5' 4", average weight, brown straight hair, blue/green/gray eyes, and smokes. She is very nice, gentile, and quiet. She also has mental illness and should have medication. She is from Lakewood (Cleveland) Ohio. Her friend said she drove her car to Chicago, ran out of money, and abandoned the car. The car was in her ex husbands name so they contacted him and he had it towed back here. That's just about everything I know except last address and birth date. I haven't gone to "LE" as you call them because I have just started working on this, and from past experience cops are hostile and don't do their job anyway. I will file a missing person report though shortly.
How can this web site help me find her? What where and how are the best contacts to help do this and get the information out there?

She lived/lives about 10 miles away from me, so that's spooky!

Mary Ann is 50yrs old and 5ft4in according to that poster. I don't know, Boyz Mum, what do you think? That doesn't seem to match our "Ann", IMO. I'm glad you brought it up though! Don't feel like you intruded, please. :blowkiss: Jump in with us and help!!

Desc from other thread of "Mary Ann"
Originally Posted by smith and jones
The reason I haven't given much info so far is that I didn't want to give out any information that I shouldn't, and I'm just trying to learn the system here. There aren't any instructions, no starting point, no help file. I would think there would be a clear procedure for doing something like this generally, and for using the web site.
So, her name is Mary Ann Kilbourne. She is my previous girl friend. I miss her and worry about her. I haven't heard from her since Feb 2006. Her friend has heard from her since then but not for months now. She is 50, about 5' 4", average weight, brown straight hair, blue/green/gray eyes, and smokes. She is very nice, gentile, and quiet. She also has mental illness and should have medication. She is from Lakewood (Cleveland) Ohio. Her friend said she drove her car to Chicago, ran out of money, and abandoned the car. The car was in her ex husbands name so they contacted him and he had it towed back here. That's just about everything I know except last address and birth date. I haven't gone to "LE" as you call them because I have just started working on this, and from past experience cops are hostile and don't do their job anyway. I will file a missing person report though shortly.
How can this web site help me find her? What where and how are the best contacts to help do this and get the information out there?

She lived/lives about 10 miles away from me, so that's spooky!

I guess I associated the two women by the name Ann, snow (in Chicago) and the hazel eyes. The Mary Ann thread was started by an old boyfriend, so I didn't know how to make mention of it. Thanks Taximom for commenting. The height difference didn't bother me because I would not be able to tell you an exact height of an individual, and I was iffy on the age, but I know some 50+ woman who could pass for 30.

I looked through the webshots. I found some with captions like ____ & I. This ahebert12 is too young.

Great find TaxiMom!

I'm starting to think maybe she was traveling... got to her destination and was then mugged/robbed, resulting in the memory loss. So, no one noticed her missing at first since they knew she'd be gone. But surely after a MONTH? I don't know.

Hiya Angie, where is the 'month' coming in, that is the second time I saw you mention 'MONTH' and I am confused, where does that fit in, I missed it. TIA!

I guess I associated the two women by the name Ann, snow (in Chicago) and the hazel eyes. The Mary Ann thread was started by an old boyfriend, so I didn't know how to make mention of it. Thanks Taximom for commenting. The height difference didn't bother me because I would not be able to tell you an exact height of an individual, and I was iffy on the age, but I know some 50+ woman who could pass for 30.

Don't you wish we had a picture of Mary Ann?! You are right though. If I had to give the height of my husband or children, I wouldn't know exactly off-hand...and I know some older folk as well that look very young. Don't take my word for her not being a possible match though.

Hiya Angie, where is the 'month' coming in, that is the second time I saw you mention 'MONTH' and I am confused, where does that fit in, I missed it. TIA!

"The woman, about 5-feet, 5-inches tall and weighing about 165 pounds, was taken to Parkland hospital in Dallas July 18 and then later moved to another facility."

She was found July 18 so she's been missing at least that long. I was googling things like "woman 'missing since July'" and haven't come up with anything relevant.

"The woman, about 5-feet, 5-inches tall and weighing about 165 pounds, was taken to Parkland hospital in Dallas July 18 and then later moved to another facility."

She was found July 18 so she's been missing at least that long. I was googling things like "woman 'missing since July'" and haven't come up with anything relevant.

Ahhh duh! Thanks TCMom!

Could the vehicle be impounded somewhere? If so, aren't the VIN numbers of recent abandoned vehicles be checked? The drivers licence photo could be checked?

Also what about street cams and store cams in the area where she was found.

Can I assume that her fingerprints were checked and ran in the NCIC database for wanted persons? (just a thought, you never know)

Respectfully,
dark_shadows

Very dear Christine,:blowkiss:
I am so very proud of you.

All of my Love and Respect to you,
dark_shadows

Has anyone seen which street she was found on? Parkland is near Love Field airport which is where Southwest Airlines operates out of. It's 20ish miles from DFW. Parkland is Dallas's catchall hospital for uninsured, but they also specialize in head trauma, etc.

I'm from a suburb of Dallas, and the next town over from Terrell where she's staying now.

OK, forgive me if I missed anything, I tried get everything you all were asking...if I did miss something, just let me know, I'll add it to the next email.

Subject: Questions

Date: Thu, Aug 23, 2007 9:50 am
To: kmckeown@cityofterrell.org

Dear Sir,

Good morning. I was hoping for an email this morning with an update from you saying 'Ann' had been identified. Not yet I suppose?

OK, the search is still on!

Our volunteers are wondering if you could answer the following questions for us:

Can you tell us about the clothing she was wearing when discovered? Size, color, namebrand, condition, shoe type and size?

Was she wearing makeup when found?

How about shaving, were her legs shaved?

Was she wearing jewelry? Does she have a 'ring' tan line on any of her fingers?

Has the airport been checked for unclaimed baggage around the time she may have arrived in the area?

How about lost and found at the airport, purse/wallet?

How about stolen white cars in the area, abandanded white cars around where she was located, how about ANY abandoned cars in the airport?

Does she have a cowlick? A birthmark? Any scars other than mentioned? Any other tattoos?

Are her ears pierced? Any other piercings?

Has she had a pelvic exam to determine if she has ever given birth?

One of our posters stated, "It also looks like she might have Strabismus of her left eye or maybe both. I think they should have her lens prescription analyzed and her glasses should be analyzed to find the make and model number. This could possibly tell them where they were sold and if the prescription is unusual...it could be a good lead."

It has been mentioned more photos, w/and w/o makeup and different angles, smiling/not smiling, full body shots would be really helpful.

We really need a pic of the tattoo or a detailed description.

Thank you in advance, from each of us working on this.

If you speak with Ann, please tell her that SOMEONE IS LOOKING FOR HER, WE ARE! It broke my heart to read that she had commented "Hopefully somebody's looking," she said. She said her greatest fear is what happens if no one is."

Kindest regards,
Christine

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fake_facer_addict