Identified! TX - Terrell, LIVING woman w/ amnesia, Aug'07 - Stacy Forbes

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Christine, I am back online this morning on the west coast...I thought she looked to be my age, I luckily look younger than I am as well....reddish brown hair, I thought that too yesterday. As for Canada, I researched that yesterday, no matches.

When someone remembers a name, it could be their's, and it could be a mother or sibling as well.

She was headed somewhere, someone should have been expecting her, possibly out of the country, but if she went to the airport and got on a plane, she most definitely had luggage, the prior posters are correct to check that.

OFten, people are not reported missing by spouses, who they have just left, and this could be the case. Hmmm, will be here searching, feel free to contact me with any relavant info, I will keep working on this until we know!
Thanks Christine!

I seriously don't think you can tell ANYTHING by how long her hair has been since it's last cut. I live pretty well and still procrastinate getting my hair cut like you wouldn't believe. LOL

My reason for stating "hairdresser", is because often, women go to the SAME hairdresser repeatedly, and might be recognized facially by this person, if they have no family out there.

One more thing here...Her hairdresser would recognize her face for sure!

I agree....where the heck did she come from?

I wish I had asked why still in hospital after a month? Because of the amnesia? Sgt told me when talking via phone yesterday she was in good health....hmmmm.

What if someone faxed a poster over to the New Orleans Airport? Maybe if she flew recently someone working there would recognize her.

I am going through files of missing persons from Katrina, doubtful but possible. If you want me to research a specific direction Christine, let me know, I have some good resources

My personal opinion is that there is no way this woman could be 50 years old AND a smoker. Smoking is really bad about aging your skin. I think that a smoker would be much more likely to look older than their real age, not 15-20 years younger.
Also, I'm sure they could tell if she was a smoker, even if she had recently "forgotten" that she was a smoker, from the smell of her clothes and car, nicotine on her teeth and in her lungs etc. JMO

Susan

What if someone faxed a poster over to the New Orleans Airport? Maybe if she flew recently someone working there would recognize her.

I think a call and fax would be a great idea, several actually...I am wtg on the sgt to answer my questions, I think I will call him at lunch and see how he feels about us working on the airport angle...start getting her poster out there and talking to baggage claim and lost and found, if LE hasn't already done all this..I hate to re cover the same tracks twice...

Now, I bet he is not covering the NE airport however, ya think we should do closest airport to found site and NE airport?

I dont' even know the closest airport to where she was found..I posted earlier asking for someone to map it out, I am at work and just can't be on here too much :(

I know this isn't much help but-If she were in the new orleans area when Katrina hit it is very possible that she's suffering from PTSD, which can strike months to years after the incident. Researchers here have seen an increase in cases around hurricane season.

My personal opinion is that there is no way this woman could be 50 years old AND a smoker. Smoking is really bad about aging your skin. I think that a smoker would be much more likely to look older than their real age, not 15-20 years younger.
Also, I'm sure they could tell if she was a smoker, even if she had recently "forgotten" that she was a smoker, from the smell of her clothes and car, nicotine on her teeth and in her lungs etc. JMO

Susan

That's a real good point, Susan.

I am going through files of missing persons from Katrina, doubtful but possible. If you want me to research a specific direction Christine, let me know, I have some good resources

Interested, I don't have a clue. I have been searching missing women articles from around the time of her disappearance...if I had more time today I would google dates, the words missing woman, the words with her description, tattoo, etc...tedius I know...but I am not sure what else to do on the searching side with the info we have but search reports of missing in the recent.

Now, once I get word back from sgt, I think we could get busy talking to both airports and getting her pic out there.

I am going to contact AMW and see if we can get her on there Saturday night.

What else peeps, ideas?

I also sent her pic and story to a producer that is helping with 2 other cases, she is sending it on to the major networks.

I think the biggest thing is getting her picture/story out, someone has got to recognize her.

As soon as I have time I am going to email everyone I can think of....if anyone wants to work on this, just post who you have emailed so that I don't repeat?

These are still missing from Katrina, that could remotely fit her...Though I doubt its Katrina, Post traumatic stress disorder can happen and cause post amnesia..anyways, here they are

VIDRINEMADONNA45FemaleCaucasianNEW IBERIA
REEVESNORMA49FemaleCaucasianSLIDELLRENEGREtchEN 56FemaleCaucasianNew Orleans
PaytonAretha37FemaleNew Orleans
LEEBERNICEFemale
JOHNSONLEONAFemale
HendryKateFemale
HAGGERIvoryFemaleGalindoStephanie23Female
FISHERCYNTHIA20FemaleNew Orleans
ebbittMelanie43FemaleCaucasianNew Orleans
CHINA323CHEESEMANCheryl25FemaleCaucasianNew Orleans4
FemaleOtherNEW ORLEANS
CHARLESKelly20FemaleOtherNew Orleans
brimRobin32FemaleCaucasianNew Orle

Don't you wish we had a picture of Mary Ann?! You are right though. If I had to give the height of my husband or children, I wouldn't know exactly off-hand...and I know some older folk as well that look very young. Don't take my word for her not being a possible match though.

I am glad you are still thinking of Mary Ann too. I have wondered if she may have actually been hiding from her ex, and if she is okay. I hope he didn't disappear from WS because he found someone from another search site to help him find her. Not trying to be mean, he just seemed hinky to me.

Susan

I am glad you are still thinking of Mary Ann too. I have wondered if she may have actually been hiding from her ex, and if she is okay. I hope he didn't disappear from WS because he found someone from another search site to help him find her. Not trying to be mean, he just seemed hinky to me.

Susan

I'm naturally curious and would love to know the real story, especially since that's so close by! I hope she's ok.

Love Field is the closest to where she was found most likely. DFW isn't actually *in* Dallas. Love Field is Southwest Airlines' home base. It would be very likely for someone to take Southwest in and out of Love Field if they were flying to/from New Orleans.

If I knew the exact street she was found on, I could give you guys more information about the neighborhood, how she might have gotten there (ie. public transportation, etc) and how close it is to the airport.

Christine-ITA- the biggest hurdle right now is getting her face out there!! If we can get her on the national news, etc. she stands a much better chance! I also sent out an email to everyone in my address book, if they forward it to everyone they know, etc. she will eventually be recognized. I encourage you guys to do the same. We all know how effective the internet can be in these cases!

Love Field is the closest to where she was found most likely. DFW isn't actually *in* Dallas. Love Field is Southwest Airlines' home base. It would be very likely for someone to take Southwest in and out of Love Field if they were flying to/from New Orleans.

If I knew the exact street she was found on, I could give you guys more information about the neighborhood, how she might have gotten there (ie. public transportation, etc) and how close it is to the airport.
Either way I think they should both be contacted. I know anytme we've flown into Dallas it was at DFW.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back