TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers, 45, killed in church/suspect in SWAT gear, 18 Apr 2016 #37

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dang. This man's wife's killer is nowhere close to being caught.

But there are no crying out for help interviews. Jmo.

Plus. I doubt Midlothian police know anything as well. Jmo.

But bb isn't complaining about how upset that he is with no movement on the case. Jmo.

True but not just BB. None of the family, either side, has done that publicly IMO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ya that's all I could see- no KC ANYWHERE- Not in MC social media that I see.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
KC filed for divorce as plaintiff against MC on 11/22

1. Last name Cozine
2. Listed in ATT search warrant
3. Married to M. Cozine also listed in ATT warrant.
4. Daughter is good friends with one of the Bever's girls
5. BB alleges that KC and MB had an affair.

Could someone please bump the post with the public Search Warrant note about KC and MB having an affair? Thanks so much.

What then would be the reason for murdering a mother of 3 if the above are red herrings?

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk
Exactly! In order to be targeted to be murdered there has to be someone who really wants you dead. I haven't yet seen anything to indicate a motive other than a personal desire to remove her from the picture. This is just my personal opinion here. So far, it appears to me that someone within her family or closely connected to someone in the family felt that the family would be better off without her. Again, JMO.

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk

Exactly! In order to be targeted to be murdered there has to be someone who really wants you dead. I haven't yet seen anything to indicate a motive other than a personal desire to remove her from the picture. This is just my personal opinion here. So far, it appears to me that someone within her family or closely connected to someone in the family felt that the family would be better off without her. Again, JMO.

Yes, I agree w/ this wholeheartedly.
But who is in the SWAT costume?

Could someone please bump the post with the public Search Warrant note about KC and MB having an affair? Thanks so much.
Cannonball had that link. This info came out about 1 month ago.

Yes, I agree w/ this wholeheartedly.
But who is in the SWAT costume?

That's the million dollar question! Could be that person within the family, connected to the family or someone doing the deed for that person.

KC filed for divorce as plaintiff against MC on 11/22
Jethro4WS-Does the murder site
(somewhere by the West doors) where SteveS and ArkMimi thought originally) alter your POI?

Jethro4WS-Does the murder site
(somewhere by the West doors) where SteveS and ArkMimi thought originally) alter your POI?

It opens the doors for more POIs but only if it becomes known that both cameras at the NW corner - the one looking East and the one looking South - were not working. I am assuming that the camera I suspect is aimed at the large glass entryway in the middle of the west side of the building wouldn't pick up much in the darkness there. That would mean that SP couldn't care less about the cameras and it is only dumb luck that they were able to get away unseen and the murder itself was not seen. On the other hand, if the cameras at the NW corner were working then we would be looking for someone far more intelligent than even I think because they would have needed to invent a teleportation device to get out of there.

:silly: well I wasn't gonna say I thought that too when I was thinking when I saw maybe 2 people shadows kneeling/squatting. But didn't want to sound way out there. Just thankful that someone else saw what I was seeing on the white images lol To me maybe something like a marker in (looking straight at photo the white image to left maybe placing a marker?) Again it so far away...could be our eyes and mind seeing something else. But I def believe it CSI personnel.

And the reason I posted the ATF K9 going through that front entrance, JMHO I still feel strong that they were clearing the church of any possible bomb or something since Church had been released on Monday by noon, cleaned and the prayer service was that night (Wed April 20). (one of that K9 expertise) Autopsy was completed day prior and they would have JMHO been there day before if had something to do with looking for a shell as some have opined. JMHO
The dog "Titan" was based out of Oklahoma. So that could explain why it was Wednesday when the dog was taken through considering there would be arranging availability and travel for the dog and its handler.

It opens the doors for more POIs but only if it becomes known that both cameras at the NW corner - the one looking East and the one looking South - were not working. I am assuming that the camera I suspect is aimed at the large glass entryway in the middle of the west side of the building wouldn't pick up much in the darkness there. That would mean that SP couldn't care less about the cameras and it is only dumb luck that they were able to get away unseen and the murder itself was not seen. On the other hand, if the cameras at the NW corner were working then we would be looking for someone far more intelligent than even I think because they would have needed to invent a teleportation device to get out of there.
We never saw any clips from a NW corner camera. Makes me think it wasn't working or there wasn't one.

Also, the SW camera picked up SP
In the main hallway but only at a certain spot after the West hall main entrance.

We never saw any clips from a NW corner camera. Makes me think it wasn't working or there wasn't one.

Also, the SW camera picked up SP
In the main hallway but only at a certain spot after the West hall main entrance.

MPD says they have more video so the jury is still out on whether or not some cameras were not working. Yes the SW camera looking North did. But I am saying I believe there is a camera in the middle of the west hallway aimed right at the giant glass entryway there otherwise it would be rather silly to have cameras at other entry ways if someone could just go in through the big doors in front unseen.

MPD says they have more video so the jury is still out on whether or not some cameras were not working. Yes the SW camera looking North did. But I am saying I believe there is a camera in the middle of the west hallway aimed right at the giant glass entryway there otherwise it would be rather silly to have cameras at other entry ways if someone could just go in through the big doors in front unseen.
Have you seen the pics of what appears to be medical personnel bending down with white gloves on,
there in the front hallway?

Jethro- are you thinking the SP planned it so the attack was not on camera? If so, why?

This thread, page 3, post 35 there is a dropbox link to it.

This SW is for BB's FB, including all login IPs, messages, etc. And it states that the victim MB had an affair with KC and that MB used FB's messaging function to contact others. Why would that information be listed in a SW for BB's account? I've asked this before but I think it's worth discussing. Maybe this is important. What could LE learn from BB's account that would be supported by mentioning how MB used her own FB account?

Bingo! Don't enter through those doors because that crime scene area.... We know that LEO entered through the SW doors that MB did, because we saw that and we saw where the CSI van was parked.

Just saw something in the back ground that appears to be someone squatting down and white latex gloves! I had to blow it up, marked it so can see what I am speaking of. There is also a glass top table under the bulletin board in that area too. You can see the left bottom corner of the big mirror that is near the Come As You Are area greeting those who enter the big glass doors on West entrance. This for me, confirms my thoughts that MB was found in the area from the first opened door the Suspect opened back towards the foyer area. Still not ruling out the little hallway prior to the door opened. But in that area. *group photo from MB fb showed a group photo in front of the Worship Center doors next to that silver trash can.
JMHO, just as we have been told by MPD, happened, and suspect left same way came in...all had to do is leave door to room came out of unlocked, then out the kitchen door. <<< OR if the doors from inside open with just a press on doors, could have possibly went out the NW doors to the area where the busted metal door was. Curious what is on the portions not shown to public :thinking: JMHO

View attachment 106577 View attachment 106580

bumping this to ask if anyone knows how to clean this picture up so that the glares from the outside shining on the doors are eliminated.
I see the white (things) many have referenced but I'm not seeing a head, bending over person, squatting person etc.
TIA

Have you seen the pics of what appears to be medical personnel bending down with white gloves on,
there in the front hallway?

Yes. I have been busy with the holidays and I am trying to catch up. It appears to be a spot in the west hall past the single "cut out" column on the south side of the west hall. It appears to me to be not all that far from where SP was first seen on camera in that hall. Don't know what they were doing in that screen cap but they were looking at something.

Jethro- are you thinking the SP planned it so the attack was not on camera? If so, why?
Yes, my thinking is that SP planned to murder Missy where it would be not on camera. Why they would do it is for several reasons. The first is that since they were making it look like a burglary gone wrong the murder would have to look just like that as well if it were to be seen on camera and that would mean that it would have to be physical combat. My belief is that SP shot her first and the puncture wounds were delivered post mortem and that wouldn't match up to a burglary gone wrong. Second, it makes the prosecution of this case more difficult in that prosecutors not only have to put someone at that church in tactical gear but they also have to put them at the site of the murder and actually murdering Missy - also not being seen leaving makes it difficult for prosecutors since the defense can argue that the person in tactical gear left prior to the murder. Third, if they shot her like I think they did LE would not be aware of that until after the autopsy and that buys SP more time to dispose of tactical gear and the murder weapon and even better if they had a lazy ME and all of the apparent tools that could have caused the puncture wounds were made available by SP just leaving them at the scene then they might even have gotten away with that completely.

Not having the murder on camera was meant to lead MPD far and away from SP as a suspect, let alone even a POI. Leaving the church unseen I believe was a mistake on SP's part - over thinking it.

Re-targeting ads will pop up for a long time on your computer screen, after ordering or surfing for SWAT gear for example. That could be something a spouse, friend, co- worker or else may have noticed in the weeks and months (especially) prior and following MB's murder.

It could be out of the ordinary for a person not belonging to law enforcement, security or affiliated with sports (paintball, airsoft etc.) to google police gear or similar - unless - you are a Websleuther of course..

-Nin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member