TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers, 45, killed in church/suspect in SWAT gear, 18 Apr 2016 #37

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, pretty amazing new information. I hope this is the beginning of justice for MB. SP- your close to the end now. Reading along and hoping for the name to be named, finally!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, pretty amazing new information. I hope this is the beginning of justice for MB. SP- your close to the end now. Reading along and hoping for the name to be named, finally!!!

We are all ready for that name to drop on the table

if you heard what I heard, well I dont want to spoil anything and dont even ask me, cause I was told not to tell but looks like the word is out locally as usual. I will say this when I heard the motvie I was like " oh bull ", cant be, I was not impressed. I think it will not pan out, but I can hope and pray.

OK, without giving away the motive you heard, will you at least say whether it's related to marriages/affairs/crushes gone wrong?

The short answer is yes, the person who moved to Ohio has ties to LE.

The perp was probably at the CG convention in Dallas and for some reason decided to wait.

Idk

OK, without giving away the motive you heard, will you at least say whether it's related to marriages/affairs/crushes gone wrong?

nope and thats what I thought more like stay out of our business type deal which I thought was silly

Where does NG get her facts ? I wanted to slap her too, im sorry im just so frustrated

Honestly, I'm shocked anyone still gives her any credibility. It's my experience and opinion that really nothing she says means anything, since you can't trust it to be true. It's just a bunch of hot air and words and loud opinions and agendas from her AFAIC.

So, new poi is male and has connections to LE. Wow. Let's tread carefully. No names or distinctions, only generalities until LE let us know anything - or not.

-Nin

Good idea Nin! Let's try to keep this thread open this time.

Don't name names anyone... But does the description of this possible "person of interest" match anyone on your own possible SwatPerp list? Just curious if anyone had a match in mind before this news story?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Yes, and I'm anxious for the story to come out.

Honestly, I'm shocked anyone still gives her any credibility. It's my experience and opinion that really nothing she says means anything, since you can't trust it to be true. It's just a bunch of hot air and words and loud opinions and agendas from her AFAIC.

Admittedly, I had quite the opposite reaction. I was happy to hear from her today.

Well! It made my heart jump when I read the article because it plainly states hammer SP was carrying around was used to kill Missy and it clearly states a woman found her.

Bevers, 45, walked into the Creekside Church of Christ in Midlothian, Texas, at 4:20 a.m. on April 18, 2016, to set up for a a fitness class she was scheduled to lead at 5 a.m. The same security cameras that recorded her front-door arrival also caught her killer wondering the church halls just minutes earlier, carrying the hammer used to beat her to death.

http://www.crimeonline.com/2017/01/...n-of-interest-and-vehicle-of-interest-emerge/

Admittedly, I had quite the opposite reaction. I was happy to hear from her today.

Yes, I like NG! She can be a little over the top, but she doesn't let cases get dropped through the cracks.

could that seat in the car seen at the gun store be set all the way back cause the person was a fatty ? like me lol

Probable cause affidavit for BB's FB:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/9152vpwur2bsray/Brandon Bevers search warrant.pdf?dl=0

I'm trying to follow on my very outdated, out of data phone. Could someone please summarize the new info. I can't seem to open the new warrant. What's the information regarding BB facebook? Please and thank you.
:fireworks: Prize goes to EZRAH for this new find! :loveyou: :fireworks:
THE NISSAN ALTIMA!!! Just like I had thought all along YOU CAN SEE Creekside Church of Christ and Knowing when MB first seen on video entering the SW doors of church, they could go back and look for vehicles. That's how they knew she drove into at 4:16 a.m.

SWFA Surveillance 4-18-2016 <<<<<

Published on Dec 5, 2016
17 different camera angles
Entered at 1:58am <<<<
Exited at 2:04am <<<<<,

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=cgRoqhoIxnY

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk

but how hard must it be to at least get general facts straight ? Like the town's population, it says 20K on Wiki however a lot of the homes are built on land outside of the city like mine WAS till I got annexed Grrrrr *&@#$%) !!!! lol the population is at least twice that if you count the out of city residents

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Midlothian,_Texas

A man who is former law enforcement. Still need a tip from the car video.

but how hard must it be to at least get general facts straight ? Like the town's population, it says 20K on Wiki however a lot of the homes are built on land outside of the city like mine WAS till I got annexed Grrrrr *&@#$%) !!!! lol the population is at least twice that if you count the out of city residents

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Midlothian,_Texas

I couldn't care less about that detail in particular. Some people count the metropolitan area others not. Could be a host of reasons why that number was offered. Has she got details wrong before? Yes BUT.,.,.
What she does is keep pressure on cases that are not solved. She digs for answers and advocates for those that no longer have a voice! And that makes her quite close to what most sleuthers do here say in and day out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members