TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers, 45, killed in church/suspect in SWAT gear, 18 Apr 2016 #37

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ohhhh This is big! I really hope LE is moving in for an arrest or at least has enough to get those papers singed! It's time for SP to be arrested and Justice for MB served! IMO JMO MOO

The perp is probably affiliated with the Waxahachie department. But has buddies in Midlothian as well.

Okay, I'll bite. What might give someone that impression?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Okay, I'll bite. What might give someone that impression?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Idk. The distance is far enough from being in the immediate Midlothian realm of suspicion. But close enough to know the victim and have access to LE information.

Marking my spot. Very happy to hear there may be a breakthrough finally, need to whittle down my whodunnit list!

Idk. The distance is far enough from being in the immediate Midlothian realm of suspicion. But close enough to know the victim and have access to LE information.

if you heard what I heard, well I dont want to spoil anything and dont even ask me, cause I was told not to tell but looks like the word is out locally as usual. I will say this when I heard the motvie I was like " oh bull ", cant be, I was not impressed. I think it will not pan out, but I can hope and pray.

Also, I'm so glad that those of us who felt that LE had "more video of the car" and "clear shots" weren't crazy or wrong! Also, I remember saying a long time ago that it wouldn't be shocking if SP is LE affiliated since the headlines read "perp dresses as LE/SWAT" etc etc. Clever idea I suppose but this investigation has been very very thorough .

JMO

Also, I'm so glad that those of us who felt that LE had "more video of the car" and "clear shots" weren't crazy or wrong! Also, I remember saying a long time ago that it wouldn't be shocking if SP is LE affiliated since the headlines read "perp dresses as LE/SWAT" etc etc. Clever idea I suppose but this investigation has been very very thorough .

JMO

why dont those darn cams pick up a license plate? If Ipaid good money for security I would demand that, made me mad to sit there and watch that car get so close and still could not make out anything not even the drivers face, grrrrr

yes the church sits beside US HWY 287 that leads to Waxahachie, the church is right about in the middle between the two 2 cities
After watching the vehicle at SWFA,
I felt the driver was waiting for an accomplice. The perp came from the direction of Midlothian and Creekside Church. The car I felt the perp was waiting for was headed toward Creekside Church from Waxahachie on 287. The timing would have been around bar closing time. A nice alibi for the accomplice (should there be one).

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Where does NG get her facts ? I wanted to slap her too, im sorry im just so frustrated

After watching the vehicle at SWFA,
I felt the driver was waiting for an accomplice. The perp came from the direction of Midlothian and Creekside Church. The car I felt the perp was waiting for was headed toward Creekside Church from Waxahachie on 287. The timing would have been around bar closing time. A nice alibi for the accomplice (should there be one).

I could be wrong I moved in late 2014 but I thought the gun store was just after the church going towards Waxahachie? and you can only turn right too I think, not sure where the turn around is in that area. My friends have said I wouldnt even reconize my own town since 2014 things are growing there fast

Looks like the seat was pretty far back. Tall driver?

Could "law enforcement connections" be broad enough to include informants?
Jmho IF it were the Suspect...that SWAT vest takes up space. I found an interesting article http://m.wikihow.com/Buy-a-Bulletproof-Vest jmho Suspect came prepared

Know the available levels of protection. Bulletproof vests are rated according to the amount of blunt force impact they are capable of stopping. Levels of protection currently available include the following:
Level II-A vests are the thinnest available. Generally 4 mm (0.16 inches) thick and made of soft materials, they are designed to be worn under clothing for long periods of time.
Level II bullet-resistant vests are generally 5 mm (0.2 inches) thick. They are the vests most commonly worn by patrol officers. They can either be worn concealed under a loose-fitting shirt or over clothing.
Level III-A vests are 8 to 10 mm (0.32 to 0.4 inches) thick. Heavier and stiffer than Level II-A and Level II vests, they are designed to stop heavier-grain bullets, such as those from a .44 Magnum, and rapid-fire attacks, such as those from a 9-mm submachine gun. They are designed to handle minor combat situations but can still be worn under clothing if need be.
Level III and Level IV vests incorporate 10- by 12-inch (25- by 30-cm) armor plates ranging from 1/2 to 3/4 inch (6 to 25 mm) in thickness to cover the chest and back. Each plate adds 4 to 9 pounds (1.8 to 4.1 kg) to the 3 to 5 pounds (1.36 to 2.27 kg) that the soft body armor vests weigh and reduce the wearer's mobility accordingly. These vests cannot be worn under clothing and are the kind normally worn by SWAT officers.
Stab-resistant vests use armor plates similar to those in Level III and Level IV armor plate vests. (These vests are worn by corrections personnel to protect against being stabbed by prisoners with smuggled-in and improvised knives and stilettos.) Stab-resistant vests are rated according to the energy of impact they can deflect. [1]Levels of protection currently available include the following 3 Levels and are tested to protect against Stab Pressure with the penetration Limit of 0.28" / 7mm: Level 1 - Protects against pressure of 24 Joules (J), Level 2 - Protects against pressure of 33 Joules (J), Level 3 - Protects against pressure of 43 Joules (J).

As I watching the video, when the car was parked in the parking lot, there looks to be some movement inside the car. Maybe the prep was putting that gear on.

I could be wrong I moved in late 2014 but I thought the gun store was just after the church going towards Waxahachie? and you can only turn right too I think, not sure where the turn around is in that area. My friends have said I wouldnt even reconize my own town since 2014 things are growing there fast
Yes, that's right. The maybe SP had to turn right out of the SWFA and then would have u-turned just a short way down to head toward Creekside.

When the car was parked at SWFA he was facing Waxahachie. IMO the Altima driver was waiting for someone coming from the direction of Waxahachie. Even before the 5th car went by, he immediately turned on his lights and headed right out of the parking lot, only to u-turn to head back up to Creekside. Speculating. Don't take this as fact.

Don't name names anyone... But does the description of this possible "person of interest" match anyone on your own possible SwatPerp list? Just curious if anyone had a match in mind before this news story?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I thought NG was off the air.. sheesh. That article refers to a woman that found MB inside the church. Wonder where NG got that nugget of information.

Thank you for getting this thread reopened Mimi! I have been reading as fast as I can before the thread gets closed down again!! I'm not sure who moved from here to Ohio, but is it possible (for those who know) that person(s) has ties to LE? I'm not sure if they are on the SW POI list or not, since I don't know who moved.

SP must think they have committed the "perfect crime." Tic-toc...

Thanks to everyone for slugging away at this one!

:thinking: could have something to do with serial number in the document Cannonball received with his FOIA . I feel should be cautious as we don't know much, but interesting for sure. Wonder why local media has not reported on this?

Eta...There are currently 40 users browsing this thread. (21 members and 19 guests). Come on and join in

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay