TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers, 45, killed in church/suspect in SWAT gear, 18 Apr 2016 #38

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It looks like a dog of some sort in the back that is smaller than the one I see in the front. Y'all think I'm kidding but I am seeing dog/s. I will try to post the Altima pictures where I am seeing this

Maybe Scooby Doo is one step ahead of us....

I agree. What comes out of the mouth is what is in the mind. In his case, he was concerned with cementing an alibi, not with his deceased wife. I don't remember now - did he speak to the press and say this before or after his initial interview with police? If it was after, then I think LE had put him on the defensive and in that mode of proving an alibi to everyone.

Sandy, BB mentioned the Mississippi plates in his first interview after arriving back in Midlothian. He was on his front lawn. Since he had just gotten out of the car from his return trip, I would be shocked if he had talked to investigators.

ETA - I went to find the interview to link here, and the article said Brandon's first "public" interview was on Tuesday, not Monday. Now I have myself confused. I will follow up on this later today. I always thought this quote came as BB was getting out of his car from the drive back from Biloxi.

I'm pretty sure I could find Mickey Mouse or Big Bird in the car if I looked at it long enough.

Snipped and bolded by me.

I am probably violating TOS by naming someone who hasn't been named by MSM or LE, but.....Big Bird does have a distinctive gait and slouchy shoulders!

(sorry.)

Still catching up sorry if a if duplicate. Just trying to keep factual.
Suspect first appears on video 3:50 (ten til four is how they said it)
MB car is seen driving into the parking lot 4:16 Per MPD, and they did not state from where/how they know this, but JMHO from the SWFA Video cameas looking at that time frame. *** And very likely if Suspect was in a vehicle driving or dropped off, they will have any time a vehicle turned from HWY 287 into the drived by either headlights or tail lights. * Also feel certain the Lab that did the reconstruction, also went over these videos. We know FBI was going over SWFAs per Kerry Sanders on Today sShow April 21? Whatever day Thursday was, when he reported it live.

MB is seen first walking into the church at 4:18, Per Capt Spann who is over CID, he stated this on April 18 press conf. 4:18 a.m. is also on the SW's

4:20 a.m. is on the MPD Official Timeline. *We have not been told where this time comes from nor has MSM questioned it. JMHO, since Capt Spann said she was unloading, very possible she came in, then went back out and returned at 4:20 a.m. and walked down the hall towards Suspects location. That number/time came from somewhere. And the Official Timeline was after the first press conf and after SW had been written.

if they saw her car did they say if they saw the perps car ? I missed this I guess

if they saw her car did they say if they saw the perps car ? I missed this I guess

What they have said is there was a car in the church parking lot, but in a location where video did not pick it up well.

I would like to see the video anyway of that car. I'm guessing it was picked up from interior cameras so it would be in the distance.

jmo

Sandy, BB mentioned the Mississippi plates in his first interview after arriving back in Midlothian. He was on his front lawn. Since he had just gotten out of the car from his return trip, I would be shocked if he had talked to investigators.

ETA - I went to find the interview to link here, and the article said Brandon's first "public" interview was on Tuesday, not Monday. Now I have myself confused. I will follow up on this later today. I always thought this quote came as BB was getting out of his car from the drive back from Biloxi.

I think you are correct. It was the day he got back home. I remember because we all thought it was strange that his wife was murdered and he was talking about car tags ! His first formal interview was the next day and lasted about 25 minutes or so.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Snipped and bolded by me.

I am probably violating TOS by naming someone who hasn't been named by MSM or LE, but.....Big Bird does have a distinctive gait and slouchy shoulders!(sorry.)

:clap: One of them has more feathers on his head than the other....

What they have said is there was a car in the church parking lot, but in a location where video did not pick it up well.

I would like to see the video anyway of that car. I'm guessing it was picked up from interior cameras so it would be in the distance.

jmo

Is this the car that they describes as "silver" or "light colored " ?

The 1st interview was a quickie on BB's front porch with a TV reporter.
BB stated he had just arrived home 18 min. ago. (But had time to speak with this guy.) The one thing of interest was he remarked that it was good they'd gotten a hold of them when they did or he'd have been out of touch for 2 days fishing on the water.

The 2nd interview was on Tuesday on his front lawn.

The 3rd interview which was the press conference called by BB and RB in front of MPD was about the bloody shirt and how that came to be. The two Bevers men wanted to get out in front of the rumors. It was during this time BB remarked about the Miss. Plates. There were a few other interesting things about this interview. There were also questions about something that came up on FB.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Thanks for all your work Jethro. Have you noticed more glare or more visibility in the car when the airport light is illuminated?
Not that I have noticed. The airport is quite a distance away and elevated above the store and none of the lights there I noticed are aimed in the direction of the lot so any increased illumination would probably not be noticed by the typical human eye.

What I have noticed is that despite clear instances where there is a direct light source on the car - we can see the bright spot elsewhere on the vehicle - we can't see any better into the vehicle than when there isn't one. Now, it is true it is raining and we should all remember from grade school how lights refracts through water so we should expect distortion but I still think we should be able to see better into the car and we can't. We can't even make out any part of the plate no matter what camera we look at and that doesn't make sense to me.

I have also noticed that SWFA chose not to include other views of the vehicle at different times where we know they have a view of the same place the car went past. One example is the view we have of the car just parked there. That same camera sees the same path the vehicle came down after it first entered the parking lot and turned right and yet we have no video of that view included. Likewise, the camera that shows the vehicle after it first enters the parking lot and turns right and comes down the parking lot heading toward the back also has a view of where the Altima stopped in the parking spot. Yes, these might be from further away or redundant, but why not include them? The same can be said for the 3 cameras across the front where we see video of the Altima coming across. Two of them have some view of 287 (We see a northbound truck on one of them) so why don't we have video of what would be the Altima headed southbound after it left. Again, not that it matters in identifying the car but for completeness. What is a few extra minutes of video anyway?

And what is up with the frame jump (lost frames?) at the very beginning of the video at about the 7 second mark or so. The car skips ahead several feet, maybe a car length. But yet that is the same view they replayed I believe with it all darkened down and the car flows through smoothly. Unless it is my copy of the video that is like that.

I appreciate them releasing anything at all so I wouldn't want them to misunderstand. But I would rather have more than less - I can be greedy in that way.

I think you are correct. It was the day he got back home. I remember because we all thought it was strange that his wife was murdered and he was talking about car tags ! His first formal interview was the next day and lasted about 25 minutes or so.

I am going to pull my hair out with this case. I just listened to BB's first "public" interview, the one that lasted 20+ minutes, and he did not mention the plates in that interview. However, I cannot locate a BB interview that occurred when he first arrived back in Midlothian. I am 99.9% sure that is when he made the comment about the Mississippi plates. I can still hear the intonation in his voice. The first "public" interview was interesting to hear after all of this time.

Thanks to all of those of you working on enhancing the SWFA video. That is not my area of expertise, and I am a dunce when it comes to seeing anything of value in any of those enhanced pictures. I am so thankful for the skills that various members bring to this forum.

Is this the car that they describes as "silver" or "light colored " ?

You mean the vehicle at the CoC? I cannot find the reference for that vehicle seen in the distance and they did not want to release any info because it was that unclear.

As for the Altima at SWFA -

MPD press conmference May 20, 2016, Chief Kevin Johnson speaking:

"...The last remaining lead involves a car that pulls into the SWFA sporting
goods parking lot [unintelligible 00:03:45] approximately 2:00 A.M. They're
seen pulling into the parking lot and leaving just a few minutes later. We
believe that car is a 2010 to 2012 Nissan Altima. It's light in color, possibly
silver.
It's hard to tell. As you remember, it was raining that morning. ..."

Later, they have referred to it as silver, such as "the silver Altima".

No snark taken at all. On the cameras, I guess it really comes down to the specs of their system. We don't know whether the cameras use optical zoom or digital zoom. Hopefully it's optical. We don't know what the source resolution was. It appears to have been uploaded to YouTube at 480p - at least that is the resolution I have when leaving it on Auto. Do you agree with that?

I agree, we don't know what system or cameras they have. JMHO the daytime videos are clear and crisp and they appear to be optical. I'm thinking they might not have infrared (night vision) cameras. But, I would think night vision would be very important for obvious reason....So that brings me back to thinking that they degraded the video before posting. I still haven't looked to see if they have additional evening videos. I need to do that! The video doesn't appear to be uploaded at 1080 - even when considering the rain the quality is not good enough to be 1080.

I get different resolutions depending on what device I play it on. When I play the video on auto using my MacBook Pro it plays in 1080HD, iPad &iPhone 360p, and HP Laptop 480p. :)

One more for the road.. I grabbed a few screen shots from the video of what (to me) appeared to be the best angles of the license plate, both front and back..

I am now convinced the plates are exactly the same, and that there is something to the "blob" theory; the plates have a distinct image or logo on the left side.. I understand and agree that some of what is visible may just be artifacts of the lighting, but the similarities between both front and back give some credibility to the idea..

lp2.png

I am going to pull my hair out with this case. I just listened to BB's first "public" interview, the one that lasted 20+ minutes, and he did not mention the plates in that interview. However, I cannot locate a BB interview that occurred when he first arrived back in Midlothian. I am 99.9% sure that is when he made the comment about the Mississippi plates. I can still hear the intonation in his voice. The first "public" interview was interesting to hear after all of this time.

Thanks to all of those of you working on enhancing the SWFA video. That is not my area of expertise, and I am a dunce when it comes to seeing anything of value in any of those enhanced pictures. I am so thankful for the cast of skills that carious members bring to this forum.

Ha!!' I can't find it either but I remember the scene. He was getting out of his car and did a quick interview. Now, he may have said the same thing again in his third interview with his dad. If I find it, I'll let you know but I'm pretty sure you are correct!

This one? From porch/ plaid shirt. Upload date says April 20, but I think this is the one

[video=youtube;vK-VrD-5dPQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vK-VrD-5dPQ[/video]

Ha!!' I can't find it either but I remember the scene. He was getting out of his car and did a quick interview. Now, he may have said the same thing again in his third interview with his dad. If I find it, I'll let you know but I'm pretty sure you are correct!

Brain clicking - were there two front lawn interviews (not sure)? He arrives from Biloxi on Monday 4/18, reporters already there waiting, friend driving car drops him off, he points out plates. We estimated before that the drive was 6-8 hours with a couple of stops and the rain everywhere, so it would have to be late in the day Monday 4/18 assuming they left at about 8AM from Biloxi.

The (next?) front lawn press interview did occur after BB had spoken to LE on Tuesday 4/19 morning; it was afternoon and it lasted 23 minutes. I am reading a WS poster's very good transcription where he is talking about MB and also about what he was shown on the video by LE. So he must have just arrived from MPD. But this transcript does not include the remark about the Miss. license plate on the rental car; and why would he still have the rental car, I thought his friend drove it anyway and the friend would turn it in for them since BB is obviously busy.

So I am not sure if there was one front lawn interview or two?

ETA: I see other posters have answered that upthread. TWO lawn interviews, quickie about the Mississippi plates was Monday 4/18 afternoon, and then the 23 minute interview on Tuesday 4/19 afternoon.

So circling back to his remark about the rental car plates - WHY was he so concerned about cementing an alibi at that moment, first thing on his mind, first public statement? Before he talks to police, his daughters, his family, his minister, the ME? I am certain he felt attacked by the MSM, but there is always "No comment."

Brain clicking - were there two front lawn interviews (not sure)? He arrives from Biloxi on Monday 4/18, reporters already there waiting, friend driving car drops him off, he points out plates. We estimated before that the drive was 6-8 hours with a couple of stops and the rain everywhere, so it would have to be late in the day Monday 4/18 assuming they left at about 8AM from Biloxi.

The (next?) front lawn press interview did occur after BB had spoken to LE on Tuesday 4/19 morning; it was afternoon and it lasted 23 minutes. I am reading a WS poster's very good transcription where he is talking about MB and also about what he was shown on the video by LE. So he must have just arrived from MPD. But this transcript does not include the remark about the Miss. license plate on the rental car; and why would he still have the rental car, I thought his friend drove it anyway and the friend would turn it in for them since BB is obviously busy.

So I am not sure if there was one front lawn interview or two?

The first time he talked was right after he got home and possibly after he left the police station. Seems that he was getting out of his car and in a hurry. Very short talk. He had a Richard Ray interview on his patio and a long interview in front of his house.

Thanks to all of those of you working on enhancing the SWFA video. That is not my area of expertise, and I am a dunce when it comes to seeing anything of value in any of those enhanced pictures. I am so thankful for the skills that various members bring to this forum.

Your impressions of hearing the first whole interview again?

I did that myself last week but he seemed more sincere and genuine than the first time through (maybe I've acclimated to his style or become less suspicious because of his relationship). Your thought?

Not that I have noticed. The airport is quite a distance away and elevated above the store and none of the lights there I noticed are aimed in the direction of the lot so any increased illumination would probably not be noticed by the typical human eye.

What I have noticed is that despite clear instances where there is a direct light source on the car - we can see the bright spot elsewhere on the vehicle - we can't see any better into the vehicle than when there isn't one. Now, it is true it is raining and we should all remember from grade school how lights refracts through water so we should expect distortion but I still think we should be able to see better into the car and we can't. We can't even make out any part of the plate no matter what camera we look at and that doesn't make sense to me.

I have also noticed that SWFA chose not to include other views of the vehicle at different times where we know they have a view of the same place the car went past. One example is the view we have of the car just parked there. That same camera sees the same path the vehicle came down after it first entered the parking lot and turned right and yet we have no video of that view included. Likewise, the camera that shows the vehicle after it first enters the parking lot and turns right and comes down the parking lot heading toward the back also has a view of where the Altima stopped in the parking spot. Yes, these might be from further away or redundant, but why not include them? The same can be said for the 3 cameras across the front where we see video of the Altima coming across. Two of them have some view of 287 (We see a northbound truck on one of them) so why don't we have video of what would be the Altima headed southbound after it left. Again, not that it matters in identifying the car but for completeness. What is a few extra minutes of video anyway?

And what is up with the frame jump (lost frames?) at the very beginning of the video at about the 7 second mark or so. The car skips ahead several feet, maybe a car length. But yet that is the same view they replayed I believe with it all darkened down and the car flows through smoothly. Unless it is my copy of the video that is like that.

I appreciate them releasing anything at all so I wouldn't want them to misunderstand. But I would rather have more than less - I can be greedy in that way.

When the car is parked for a few minutes do you know what the "blip" or flash of light is? I was thinking it was the airport lights, but after taking a closer look it's probably not the airport lights. Does SWFA have a sign with lights that circulates or what is the blip/flash of light?

I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks the video/frames don't add up. I don't know why I'm surprised......it seems to be par for the course with this case.

There must be a reason and logically the only reason that makes sense to me is that LE doesn't need help identifying the car or driver and SWFA is working with LE to send a message.

I'm with you I'm happy they released what they have, but I want more!!!! :tantrum:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmyMay