TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers, 45, killed in church/suspect in SWAT gear, 18 Apr 2016 #38

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I truly believe MPD is watching someone and is waiting for them to bust. JMO

This is what I think. Alibis can unravel.

On a side note, when my brothers and father and I are together, it is almost embarrassing how distinctively we walk alike.

It is possible the Altima is involved. It is also a possible red herring the Police are using to make it look like they are not looking at someone specific.

Haven't been on this thread in forever and catching up but am I the only one who sees the pictures as sonograms where you can't see the baby but everyone else can?
Hahaha..you are not alone.

Remember this pic of SP I posted a while ago?

attachment.php

Look at this:

marker 2:56 frame 4

attachment.php

Is "S(HE)" looking into the camera wearing a balaclava??

-Nin

Car pic face looks to me more face is showing than in the Church photo jmho

I've barely looked at this case and know basically nothing about it and have zero idea of who you guys are talking about with the initials.

I watched the video one time about a month ago. When I looked at the still shot posted above, my first thought was it's a woman.

And I am starting to entertain the thought the driver - if related to the case (boy, hard to excuse all these pics we "see", but MPD still has not said anything else about the video SWFA posted)- wants to be seen on camera. Why? Perhaps we are dealing with a driver (with balaclava) and a killer (with balaclava), one short, one taller?

I simply cannot consolidate the thought, that this vehicle may be involved and yet they would cruise innocently around Fort Knox.

This vehicle is either not involved at all, then why have they not come forward yet? Or the car and driver are involved, which can mean, they are intentionally driving (and stopping) around SWFA to stage a burglary scouting moment. "Here look at me" " I am planning to rob the church" " I am waiting to see, if my broken doors and windows are going to cause a dispatch" "Look at me" " Look at my (stolen) plates" " Look at the sticker on the back bumper" " Look at my white balaclava" "Look at my helmet" etc..

All IMO, Nin
I don't see the driver wearing a baklava. Whoever it is appears
bare headed and bare faced to me. And he/she looks like a she. I think it would have been foolhardy for the perp to drive with full head gear on.

And I do think this car is connected to Missy's murder.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

And I am starting to entertain the thought the driver - if related to the case (boy, hard to excuse all these pics we "see", but MPD still has not said anything else about the video SWFA posted)- wants to be seen on camera. Why? Perhaps we are dealing with a driver (with balaclava) and a killer (with balaclava), one short, one taller?

I simply cannot consolidate the thought, that this vehicle may be involved and yet they would cruise innocently around Fort Knox.

This vehicle is either not involved at all, then why have they not come forward yet? Or the car and driver are involved, which can mean, they are intentionally driving (and stopping) around SWFA to stage a burglary scouting moment. "Here look at me" " I am planning to rob the church" " I am waiting to see, if my broken doors and windows are going to cause a dispatch" "Look at me" " Look at my (stolen) plates" " Look at the sticker on the back bumper" " Look at my white balaclava" "Look at my helmet" etc..

All IMO, Nin

Per the Fox4 news tonight the SWFA posted because they had had a recent break in or attempted but link was up thread. But either way jmho both Church Suspect and Driver of Altima, were full aware of cameras. They are in plain sight at both places. So they wanted to be seen jmho. For what reason, may never know or at least until an arrest and see what LEO theory is.

Definitely looks like a female to me.

And the shoes look too big; like a costume or someone who wants to leave misleading shoe prints or something.

Looks like a female to me, as well. I still stand by my theory that SP is a female that is named on the SW. I just cannot get past it. JMO

Per the Fox4 news tonight the SWFA posted because they had had a recent break in or attempted but link was up thread. But either way jmho both Church Suspect and Driver of Altima, were full aware of cameras. They are in plain sight at both places. So they wanted to be seen jmho. For what reason, may never know or at least until an arrest and see what LEO theory is.

Any explanation as to why this Altima video was released after the break-in? I mean, what's the correlation there? They seem like two unrelated events ... unless it is the same car in the break-in?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So if the driver is a she, isn't all the more strange to be out driving in the heavy rain in the middle of the night in a parking lot?

The frames in marker 2:58 through 2:59 (put on slow speed .25 and move the red line out of the screen by moving the cursor south out of the screen) possibly show some writing on the back of the driver while he is briefly leaning forward:

[video=youtube;cgRoqhoIxnY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cgRoqhoIxnY[/video]

Also,

anyone knows what this is on the second floor of the SWFA? Also seen in the marker sequence above.

Considering that monitor like thing and the cars in the back, the driver of the Nissan must have thought somebody could possibly be in the building. And yet, they drive to the back ( would you drive behind a gun store in the middle of the night? I would not want to see something by accident.. I would never drive behind any building during day or night) around the entire building. And then they even park under the lights.

attachment.php

-Nin

Attachments

• SWFA light.png
    SWFA light.png
    68.4 KB · Views: 372
Any explanation as to why this Altima video was released after the break-in? I mean, what's the correlation there? They seem like two unrelated events ... unless it is the same car in the break-in?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, I don't get that either.

jmo

The frames in marker 2:58 through 2:59 (put on slow speed .25 and move the red line out of the screen by moving the cursor south out of the screen) possibly show some writing on the back of the driver while he is briefly leaning forward:

[video=youtube;cgRoqhoIxnY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cgRoqhoIxnY[/video]

Also,

anyone knows what this is on the second floor of the SWFA? Also seen in the marker sequence above.

Considering that monitor like thing and the cars in the back, the driver of the Nissan must have thought somebody could possibly be in the building. And yet, they drive to the back ( would you drive behind a gun store in the middle of the night? I would not want to see something by accident.. I would never drive behind any building during day or night) around the entire building. And then they even park under the lights.

attachment.php

-Nin

Of all the gruesome, sad, violent things we read on WS....and this video of a car driving around gives me the creeps! Go figure.

If it turns out to be someone sitting in her car eating Taco Bell after a late-night shift, I will feel silly for being spooked by this video.

Of all the gruesome, sad, violent things we read on WS....and this video of a car driving around gives me the creeps! Go figure.

If it turns out to be someone sitting in her car eating Taco Bell after a late-night shift, I will feel silly for being spooked by this video.

You mean it could say TACO BELL on the back of his jacket..? :floorlaugh: -Nin

I visited car rental site enterprise.com and set the location to "Midlothian, Texas" and MANY enterprise locations around the area stock the EXACT Silver Nissan Altima driven in the footage. Presumably the police never went to these rental locations due to laziness as they don't know for sure the car is related to the murder (even though we know it most likely is).

We all seem to believe the Altima was trying to be seen at SWFA. Are trying to look like a burglar? Casing the gun shop & settling on the church.

Don't rental agencies usually stock late model cars? This car is 6 or so years old.

im from the UK so i'm not sure how new the cars are that rental agencies typically use but i looked at google streetview at the parking lots of a few enterprise locations in the Midlothian area and found a few Nissan Altimas (two white, one silver) that look at least a few years older than capture date 2015-2016 (top left of streetview tells you how recent the pics are)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay