TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers, 45, killed in church/suspect in SWAT gear, 18 Apr 2016 #38

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone else think that maybe a church member could be the perp? In the beginning threads, i thought maybe a member was angry that fitness groups and other non religious groups were allowed to use the church facilities. Most churches have a few members that oppose anything non religious happening in their church.
Prior to Missy holding classes there the former pastor and his wife held fitness classes there. Though that doesn't mean that a member might not have been angry about it.

I have struggled with your first question. My belief has been that this was not a case of April 18 come hell or high water but rather taking advantage of the circumstances. Others believe differently. I also believe that not getting arrested had a higher valuation to SP than actually killing Missy. That is, I believe that had Missy arrived just 5 or 10 minutes later or if someone else arrived at the same time then Missy would still be alive today never knowing how close she came to being killed. And it is likely WS members might have talked about a strange burglary in Texas for a few days because it still probably would have made the news and that would be that. My question has always been if this were a case of kill Missy no matter what then why bother with anything this elaborate.

Hello, all.

I have to disagree with the idea that a misstep in arrival time would have saved her life. Clearly my opinion only but I think this killer wanted her dead. If it didn't happen that day, eventually she would have been murdered. I think the circumstances of that morning aligned with one of the killer(s)' contingencies. Since this was such an elaborate plan, I'm guessing the killer(s) had been watching her morning routine. I would imagine they knew when she left her home, what route she took and the approximate time she arrived at the church. All one would need to do is just park and observe on a couple of mornings.

I'm more and more confused by MPD's statements. As I read the recent article, I don't see anywhere where LE says "cleared". I see other language, but not "cleared. It can be inferred, but the language isn't there. I agree that MPD has been very respectful of the privacy of people named on those warrants. Some information has to come out as this goes forward, but MPD seems comfortable with saying absolutely nothing to the public. Would this recent statement have been forthcoming had not SWFA released that video? I'm thinking no.

So the reporter's statement that MPD is "asking for the public's help" can't be reconciled with MPD's silence, IMO. I'm not criticizing MPD, because I think they need to run this investigation in the manner that best leads to an ultimate arrest.

Oh, yeah. Jethro, I think the elaborate rumbling around in the church, damaging property and looking around was an attempt to throw LE off. They cleared than scene in ~7hrs and didn't think otherwise for 24-48 hrs. I think that bought the killers some time and helped obliterate any possible evidence/clues left behind. I've had this thought from the beginning. Once those folks attended that church service...............way too compromised. All, of course, is just my opinion.

http://www.waxahachietx.com/news/20...-bevers-murder-dispelled-by-midlothian-police

IMO the car sent back as many as he received like a coded message. Look low in the trees. SP is not in the car but at the church although I am not sure which one yall are calling SP in the church. The killer IMO is the one in bluejean jacket that has a faded imagine from a certain place.The fact that he has a spike and other weapons like a cordless drill, I think many tools where used. The drill can be seen in front waist band, spike in pouch on his leg just as he rounds the corner by dutch door if you watch click by click. IMO the decal is an Oregon Duck but older version.

What photo are you referring to with: "Look low in the trees."? What photo are you looking at when you mention killer is in "blue jean jacket"? I am not following your post. I must have missed something. If you can clarify, I would be appreciative. Thanks.

I mentioned that before. This is the moment right after leaning forward showing a possible helmet and now still leaning a bit towards the right looking out of the passenger's window or the far right of the windshield:

attachment.php

-Nin

Attachments

• ni 259 police1 copy.jpg
    ni 259 police1 copy.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 329
Re Bill Woody the Justice of Peace jmho, I feel sure he went to the scene

William F. Woody Honored for Excellence in Crime Scene Investigation

William 'Bill' Woody presides over the justice and criminal court for Precinct 1 in Ellis County, TX

ENNIS, TX, April 2, 2014, William Woody, Justice of the Peace for Ellis County Texas Precinct 1, been recognized for showing dedication, leadership and excellence in crime scene investigation.

Mr. Woody retired from the Dallas Fire Department as a driver engineer after 30 years of service. He then became involved with crime scene investigation, serving as the constable for Ellis County. He has spent the past 12 years as a judge for the justice court and three truancy courts. His role entails managing the inquests that he is called to for unexplained deaths or deaths not under hospice care. Mr. Woody attributes his success to his workaholic tendencies.

A member of The American Legion, Mr. Woody is a Vietnam veteran and a 32nd Degree Mason. He was recently inducted into Worldwide Branding in recognition of his accomplishments. Looking toward the future, Mr. Woody plans to eventually retire and do more traveling with his wife. He also enjoys hunting and fishing in his free time.

For more information about Ellis County, TX, visit http://www.co.ellis.tx.us.

http://worldwidebrandingpr.com/pres...d-for-excellence-in-crime-scene-investigation

Surely, the answer to this question could be answered by a FOIA.

Does anyone else think that maybe a church member could be the perp? In the beginning threads, i thought maybe a member was angry that fitness groups and other non religious groups were allowed to use the church facilities. Most churches have a few members that oppose anything non religious happening in their church.

I don't think it's a member. I think if it did bother any members, they would have confronted this issue with the pastor...IMO
This type of killing ,to me, is so very personal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WOW.

Now my next question to ponder is, "Who is brazen and/or confident enough to drive around at that hour and in that weather wearing a jacket saying "POLICE" across the back? And choose to hang out in the vacant parking lot of a fire arms dealer for how ever long it is........6 minutes? While state-of-the-art cameras are monitoring the parking lot. SMH

Someone is either very confident or very stupid. Since they haven't been caught, I'm ruling out "stupid".

I’ve been onthe road. 6 thoughts crossed my mind asI review the week. #1. I’dlike to know whether SWFA thinks the Altima is related to CCoC. It’s their security system and they’ve beenmonitoring it day and night for years. What do they believe that person was doing on their property? My gut feel is because of the arbitrarinessof its release they probably think it belongs in the CCoC library and not inthe SWFA archive.

Thought #2. Oneof the things the SWFA video tells us (if it is related) is that SP didn’tsneak out of the house at 3:45. S/he wasgone all night. S/he was either workingthis night. OR was out WITH theirpartner. OR someone’s hiding a secret. And thank you Seriously for that greatscreen shot. That does look like twopeople in the Altima. The evidenceseems to be tipping toward an accomplice.

Thought#3. Interestingly; many see more in theSWFA video. It took many looks over acouple weeks studying the CCoC video but one night, like an epiphany. I could see SP’s eyes. Clear enough that you could almost read the expressionon her face. Zooming onto the eyesdistorts the image. And have never beenable to shake it. I see it instantlywhen the SS posts. She looks similar tosomeone on the SW. Just slightly bigger(taller/heavier) than SP looks on the video, but the gait matches. Hopefully, I can get that moment again becausethe SWFA SS right now is a sonogram to me.

Thought#4. SP has an intimate knowledge of MB’sroutine. Even if s/he knew from FB thatclass was moved indoors, which doors? Which side of the building. And then which door does she come in. Which windows and classrooms does SP knockout, without prematurely giving themself away? Who has that level of information? I’m not sure even family knows (I don’t know all the detailed movementsof my wife during the day). LE wouldknow (esp in a small town at 4 a.m.) ACG-er would know. A stalker could (orstalker family member). Just throwingout possibilities.

Thought #5. I think BB is trying to drop clues in hisinterviews. He definitely seems to havesomeone in mind when he’s offering forgiveness. He even looks right at the camera in hisappeal. MPD mentioned the dismissed POIby name. Most townspeople have banteredthe name (and his close friend/spouse) since summer. If you study enough local social media images,you’ll not only him, but his wife, and their close friends, and BB/MB pop inthere sometime as well. This is asocial realm outside of what has been bantered on WS. Andone that many locals have long been suspicious of. Some of them (I’m trying to pick my wordscarefully here) hold moral norms outside of mainstream America. He has dramatically altered his physical appearance. But MPD has dismissed the primary POI so I’llleave it at that.

Lastthought. #6. Every crime show has a theme song. We all know COPS (gonna come for you) andCSI (who are you). But this is a difference kind of investigationand we need our own song. And here’s mysuggestion: “They’re Coming To Take MeAway, Ha-Haa” (by Napoleon XIV). I can’tthink of another song that captures the fact that we might all go crazy tryingto figure this thing out and all end up together in a padded cell, addressingeach other by our WS name. Any othersuggestions?

Thought#4. SP has an intimate knowledge of MB’sroutine. Even if s/he knew from FB thatclass was moved indoors, which doors? Which side of the building. And then which door does she come in. Which windows and classrooms does SP knockout, without prematurely giving themself away? Who has that level of information? I’m not sure even family knows (I don’t know all the detailed movementsof my wife during the day). LE wouldknow (esp in a small town at 4 a.m.) ACG-er would know. A stalker could (orstalker family member). Just throwingout possibilities.

Very good! Missy had a key to the church but I can't find out if this church had an alarm system. Did MB unlock the church and have to turn off an alarm? Is it possible that the perp knew there was no alarm? I think the perp would know this information before they attempted a break-in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member