TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers, 45, killed in church/suspect in SWAT gear, 18 Apr 2016 #38

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's look at this tool SP carries in the left hand. Did SP bring it into the church or very lucky to find it in the church?

What is it called?
A) hammer
B) chisel
C) rock pick
D) spatula
E) other

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=75-c1nXq1pE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5bzIhD7Bd4c
Total layman..A) hammer

I know long ago we discussed the possibility of there being 2 perps. Is there any chance we are still dealing with 2? Since we see the driving around and acting odd etc. is there a possibility that we did in fact have 2 all along?

I think it's Why at times in the church sometimes the walk and or gait looks slightly different. I am wondering if this was a husband wife team who seriously tried to make it appear as a one person hit, but it was actually a 2 person job!
I was stuck on the single perp theory for a long time, but now I have a reasonable doubt. I'm finding myself wondering more often about a second SP

Except the seat wasnt reclined... it was back very far, suggesting the perp had his disguise on, and needed the extra leg room

iirc DailyMail said cleanup, NG repeated it, but in this exchange with MPD from the MPD FB page, they put that to rest. This image was posted here on WS; I saved it from here on July 27, 2016.

Good to know! Thanks for sharing that. (Is it in the media thread? Might be a good idea to post it there, not that I'm handing out assignments.)

As far as seat position, to me that's not relevant...I'm short and I lean my seat back far JMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not being snarky - but that is W A Y back. I couldn't see over the steering wheel if I did that, and I'm 5'5". BUT, I don't have long legs - It COULD happen Jane!

One reason for the seat to be extended would be either to allow room to change into the gear. Or, the gear was bulky and the perp needed more room when driving.

Was the seat extended in all the frames or just some? For that matter, do we know for sure the position of the seat?

And, was the perp short?

Honest questions, not snark.

jmo
The pics(still shots) Jethro had, the car was moving.

Also - side note, I'm kinda eager to hear SteveS opinions on the mystery altima video prowling the location down the street. Please comment on what you see. Your contributions here always kinda bring me back to reality. :)

Thank you. I'm probably not going to give you an angle you might want on this topic, because I'm inclined to think it was nothing of any significance. I think the extreme rain is the factor being overlooked.

Heavy rain. Super heavy. The driver goes across a big puddle or three in the road, or a truck flies by him and throws a wall of water at his car, and it either makes him slew sideways, or his brakes seem to have gotten wet/malfunction, or he has an electrical/battery malfunction of some sort after getting everything soaked by a puddle or a passing truck or something in the extremely heavy rain. Maybe headlights flicker or brakes are weird, or both.

If you've never been in that sort of situation, this probably sounds weird to you. But I have. Rain sloshing up into just the wrong place can make weird things happen to your car, and particularly relevant to what I see here is the sort of situation where the lights flicker or go off when you hit your brakes. It's like a system overload or short.

So I'd theorize that the car is acting weird, the driver sees an oasis off the road, a fully lighted parking lot, and turns in. Maybe he switches off lights, thinking he might have a battery issue - or maybe the system problems make the electrical system and lights flicker as he hits his brakes to pull in. Drives slowly. Goes slowly and seems okay. He also fiddles with lights as he turns corners or hits brakes - or maybe the lights themselves do it, rather than him, where they are flickering on and off as he hits brakes and turns corners. Makes a lap slowly, stomping on brakes here and there to see what he gets (yes, this is seen as well). Eventually decides that he will stop for a few and let things drip dry a bit, before resuming. Turns off lights, sits for 3 minutes, decides it seems better, and he cautiously exits and goes on his way.

That's what I see.

StarrChance, that is what I was getting ready to post.. that seat is back pretty far. My husband is 6'2" and I am 5'2" there is no way a shorter stature person could be driving that car. Glad someone else sees it too.

I'm 5'8" and if my seat was back that far I couldn't even tap the pedals.

Not being snarky - but that is W A Y back. I couldn't see over the steering wheel if I did that, and I'm 5'5". BUT, I don't have long legs - It COULD happen Jane!

kinda looks like there's a passenger in the rear right hand seat so that might be shorty SP and driver might just be getaway with unknown height. If you look at 6:58 the driver seems to turn with ease without leaning forward.

a duo? the vehicle has an empty passenger and backseat. the evidence tells us its a lone male and the Poi is male

I was stuck on the single perp theory for a long time, but now I have a reasonable doubt. I'm finding myself wondering more often about a second SP

Any defense attorney will argue the same - that's why it's imperative we get the right people/person.

Then, you may have missed my post about believing, without a doubt, that the brass numbers beside the doors have not changed.

I can't answer that question. But I can tell you that the numbers you say were there in mid-Aug are not the same as in Apr-May-June. And I have pictures to keep my memory accurate. So either you've made a mistake in relating what numbers are where, or things must have been changed.

Thank you. I'm probably not going to give you an angle you might want on this topic, because I'm inclined to think it was nothing of any significance. I think the extreme rain is the factor being overlooked.

Heavy rain. Super heavy. The driver goes across a big puddle or three in the road, or a truck flies by him and throws a wall of water at his car, and it either makes him slew sideways, or his brakes seem to have gotten wet/malfunction, or he has an electrical/battery malfunction of some sort after getting everything soaked by a puddle or a passing truck or something in the extremely heavy rain. Maybe headlights flicker or brakes are weird, or both.

If you've never been in that sort of situation, this probably sounds weird to you. But I have. Rain sloshing up into just the wrong place can make weird things happen to your car, and particularly relevant to what I see here is the sort of situation where the lights flicker or go off when you hit your brakes. It's like a system overload or short.

So I'd theorize that the car is acting weird, the driver sees an oasis off the road, a fully lighted parking lot, and turns in. Maybe he switches off lights, thinking he might have a battery issue - or maybe the system problems make the electrical system and lights flicker as he hits his brakes to pull in. Drives slowly. Goes slowly and seems okay. He also fiddles with lights as he turns corners or hits brakes - or maybe the lights themselves do it, rather than him, where they are flickering on and off as he hits brakes and turns corners. Makes a lap slowly, stomping on brakes here and there to see what he gets (yes, this is seen as well). Eventually decides that he will stop for a few and let things drip dry a bit, before resuming. Turns off lights, sits for 3 minutes, decides it seems better, and he cautiously exits and goes on his way.

That's what I see.

I can't remember when I worried that a semi passing me was going to short out my car lights. just sayin'.

I remember there was "some attempt" at a clean-up (but that the scene was still an obvious murder scene).

With my new-to-me theory of two perps, I'm thinking the female made some attempt - maybe righted a piece of furniture that had been knocked over, or something along those lines of a sorta-cleanup.

jmopinion based on fuzzy memory

Iirc Early on I do think I heard there was attempt to cleanup and later that statement changed to did not cleanup.JMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's what I see.

Excuse me, but that does not match my theory! It took me months to finally have a theory in this case, and I'm not willing to give it up yet.

But....I did have a car long ago that went wonky in the rain so I do have to give some credence to your ideas. But not today! Let me have a theory for at least a day before it's debunked.

Thanks.

jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members