TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers, 45, killed in church/suspect in SWAT gear, 18 Apr 2016 #39

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, Jethro.
I can see the church and lights in the upper right hand corner of the first shot
It seems the truck made the U-turn and headed back north, so maybe he's responding to a call and overshot.
Makes me hope MPD and others very closely reviewed the videos. There seems to be a great deal of information and detail in them.
The church is to the left in the upper frame, that is the airport to the right.

She was parked at the SW side of building under the covered awning/carport (which you know where). *not at front of building*

She entered the building per MPD through the doors near where her truck was parked.** SW Side, again NOT front of building *ss from MPD to Cannonball should be in Media/No Discussion or Maybe Cannonball can repost the ss from prior thread.

Front door is on West side. So any where from that area to the doors she entered in is where MB was found.

I knew I had seen from another source that she entered the main doors, not where her truck was parked. This pic is from Nancy Grace's show on MB showing she entered the main doors and show it in relation to the awning doors and where her body was discovered. Possibly she only had keys to the main entrance and so she walked around to the main doors, unlocked these doors and then walked to open the awning door so she could unload the training equipment.

MissyMap.jpg

Thanks for uploading this video. It is interesting that Spann says it looks like SP is wearing BDU style pants. Maybe that was his first quick impression but in this pic I’ve attached, it looks like SP is wearing black stockings or tights w/ shorts and shin guards. Not sure if it’s relevant…

Editing to note I can't seem to upload pics to my posts. But if you look at video between 1:15 and 1:18, you can see it.

What is BDU style? TIA

I am going to post two frames from the video of what appears to be the same vehicle on 287. The first frame shows the vehicle heading southbound and the second shows the vehicle heading northbound. It appears to be a flat bed tow truck. You can watch this on the video with the truck going southbound from approximately the 1:00-1:05 mark and the truck going northbound at approximately the 2:41-2:45 mark. I would just let the video flow rather than just jump to those times but just be aware of the time so you can watch and see it yourself.

It is possible it is not the same vehicle. But if it is I wonder if MPD contacted any towing companies to see if any of their drivers recalled seeing that Altima in the SWFA lot.
Thoughts?

Southbound.

attachment.php

Northbound.

attachment.php

I had noticed that, too. I think it's unlikely they are the same vehicle. In north Texas at 2 am on a Monday morning, heavy trucks are going to be pretty much the only thing on the road. Tow trucks, farm use flatbeds, oil and gas, utility, etc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I knew I had seen from another source that she entered the main doors, not where her truck was parked. This pic is from Nancy Grace's show on MB showing she entered the main doors and show it in relation to the awning doors and where her body was discovered. Possibly she only had keys to the main entrance and so she walked around to the main doors, unlocked these doors and then walked to open the awning door so she could unload the training equipment.

attachment.php
MPD clarified that later on their FB page in response to a direct question. It is the doors at the SW corner (car port) where Missy entered. Nancy Grace has a number of things wrong about this case. That is just one of them.

The church is to the left in the upper frame, that is the airport to the right.

Was looking directly at the upper left and typed right!!!!! Thanks.

And while I was noticing the church lights, I was focused on just how easily MB's truck lights would have been identified as she arrived. If the killer took a car to the church, those lights could have been observed, as well. Chilling.

Like mimi said, we have so little information.

About the tow truck, if that's what it was...........so many independent towing companies contract with auto clubs, perhaps there is a billing record if the tow was from AAA or others. Just possibility.

I had noticed that, too. I think it's unlikely they are the same vehicle. In north Texas at 2 am on a Monday morning, heavy trucks are going to be pretty much the only thing on the road. Tow trucks, farm use flatbeds, oil and gas, utility, etc

If they are flat bed tow trucks, amongst all the possible vehicles on that road at that time those might be the only vehicles MPD could track down as there are only so many tow companies out there and their dispatch should have an idea of where their trucks are or are going. Trying to identify a car or a big rig - like the tanker at the end of the - would be much harder considering the traffic passing through might not be local. Since both of those vehicles (unless they are the same one) likely passed the church in their travels it would probably have been worthwhile to find them if they could to see if they happened to notice anything around the church at that time. Not that it would necessarily lead anywhere because who knows if the drivers were paying attention to anything but it is always possible they could have seen something.

At any rate, it is just a curiosity on my part.

View attachment 108114
Respectfully, NG show lifted my sketch of the church layout I was working out and used it on the show. There was much conversation about entry. But if you go by what search warrant states and also by what MPD clarifies in response to Cannonball when asked which door MB entered. MDP stated was doors where she parked. Media has twisted and gotten info incorrect NG too....as in NG said the Suspect cleaned up. MPD said no that is not true that the church cleaned up after get scene was released. MPD never stated as NG or Daily mail stated that they said. Again these are in media/no discussion thread.

Respectfully, NG show lifted my sketch of the church layout I was working out and used it on the show. There was much conversation about entry. But if you go by what search warrant states and also by what MPD clarifies in response to Cannonball when asked which door MB entered. MDP stated was doors where she parked. Media has twisted and gotten info incorrect NG too....as in NG said the Suspect cleaned up. MPD said no that is not true that the church cleaned up after get scene was released. MPD never stated as NG or Daily mail stated that they said. Again these are in media/no discussion thread.
It was staggeringly obvious they lifted your diagram.

. Quote Originally Posted by arkansasmimi View Post
She was parked at the SW side of building under the covered awning/carport (which you know where). *not at front of building*

She entered the building per MPD through the doors near where her truck was parked.** SW Side, again NOT front of building *ss from MPD to Cannonball should be in Media/No Discussion or Maybe Cannonball can repost the ss from prior thread.

Front door is on West side. So any where from that area to the doors she entered in is where MB was found.

View attachment 108114

I did the legwork going through my extensive notes I keep. Here is post with ss of MPD reply/confirmation. July 13, 2016 thread 32 post #163 http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...T-gear-18-Apr-2016-32&p=12687988#post12687988

Great pic! Agreed on both accounts. I think the passenger seat looks empty and reclined forward in some way. Also interesting in this pic is the driver's hand. If you look at the hand on the steering wheel, it appears the person is wearing long sleeves as there seems to be a clear demarcation between the white hand and a black shirt. What is odd about this is that I swear on other parts of the video you can see the full white arm of the driver.
Probably not paying close enough attention here, but I thought I saw one Altima picture that pretty clearly showed the seats being light colored? I don't have all the fancy video equipment but this looks like someone in dark cloths sitting in the passenger seat leaning forward?

MPD clarified that later on their FB page in response to a direct question. It is the doors at the SW corner (car port) where Missy entered. Nancy Grace has a number of things wrong about this case. That is just one of them.

:nono: NG show even snitched info from WS and did not give them credit. Not sure which thread # we discussed all that.

ETA.... I see you all responded with clarifications while I was typing.
:wave: arkansasmimi, I have not forgotten how much work you diligently put in here.

Probably not paying close enough attention here, but I thought I saw one Altima picture that pretty clearly showed the seats being light colored? I don't have all the fancy video equipment but this looks like someone in dark cloths sitting in the passenger seat leaning forward?

I saw an Altima today. It had an emblem on the passenger side trunk area that looked factory-saying 2.5S. Is this the engine size? Not sure if the year - it was white with no oval sticker on rear bumper.

Here is the brochure for 2012 Altima, along with the exterior/interior options. "Brilliant Silver" does not seem to offer a light interior as an option: https://www.nissanusa.com/content/dam/nissan/archive/altima/2012-altima-specs.pdf

Another one of my personal theories is that SP took a certain pleasure in killing MB. In that light, I think (s)he reacted much the same as an arsonist typically might. I think SP wanted to see the chaos created by the discovery of the body. I think pleasure and satisfaction were derived from the frenzy, the sirens, the responders. I wouldn't be at all surprised to learn at trial that SP returned to watch, even if only briefly, the havoc he created and savor the moment.

I have entertained the thought they may have returned as a first responder, Le agent either with MPD or an out side city or county or even posed as someone that was going to attend her class. Or a nosy neighbor. Only speculation and my own thoughts, not based on any personal knowledge.

I still think SP could have been at the crime scene with the outfit in their trunk. It's my personal opinion that MPD didn't check trunks, etc. and the killer was right there. mOO

I have entertained the thought they may have returned as a first responder, Le agent either with MPD or an out side city or county or even posed as someone that was going to attend her class. Or a nosy neighbor. Only speculation and my own thoughts, not based on any personal knowledge.

I still think SP could have been at the crime scene with the outfit in their trunk. It's my personal opinion that MPD didn't check trunks, etc. and the killer was right there. mOO

Me too!!! I do wonder

Thanks for uploading this video. It is interesting that Spann says it looks like SP is wearing BDU style pants. Maybe that was his first quick impression but in this pic I’ve attached, it looks like SP is wearing black stockings or tights w/ shorts and shin guards. Not sure if it’s relevant…

Editing to note I can't seem to upload pics to my posts. But if you look at video between 1:15 and 1:18, you can see it.

Yes, I know exactly what your referencing. Also, recall BB stating in one of his media interviews that the gear was a shoddy attempt to look like LE but Spann describes the gear as being like what LE would wear.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member