TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers, 45, killed in church/suspect in SWAT gear, 18 Apr 2016 #39

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, I'm switching topic for a sec. I asked someone today why it would be strange or not strange that MB's spouse didn't want to know how she was killed. His reply, "so he won't inadvertently blurt out how she died." And with the loose lips that seem to plague BB, that would make perfect sense.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Nice. This is the only thing that makes sense to me.

I have entertained the thought they may have returned as a first responder, Le agent either with MPD or an out side city or county or even posed as someone that was going to attend her class. Or a nosy neighbor. Only speculation and my own thoughts, not based on any personal knowledge.

I still think SP could have been at the crime scene with the outfit in their trunk. It's my personal opinion that MPD didn't check trunks, etc. and the killer was right there. mOO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have thought of this idea often as well. To have a person who spends possibly an hour or more casing a place, breaking windows, then wondering around inside in what I think we can all agree is an idle manner, who then only has a narrow window of minutes to kill her and then leave without being seen in that huge parking lot as the CGs arrive. It would make a lot of sense to me if SP was in MB's class and was one of the "first to arrive" by all appearances. It would explain the calmness, as SP wouldn't have had to really rush to leave, but would rush to change into CG workout clothes in his/her car. This person is a planner, no doubt about it, and probably pretty good at looking calm and normal, so sticking around makes sense.

What do you mean by “phone thing”?
Whatever was happening to bother her was over the phone. Nasty texts perhaps. Someone sexting her that she told to stop. Something like that. Further, I think that person may have been a 'local'. Someone she could possibly see when out and about. Not blackmail though..

Is Nancy Grace bull crapping about some new update that should allow a LE affilated killer to be caught soon?

Because wouldn't the cops give her this minor information and tell her to not report it while promising to give her the first interview when an arrest is made?

Is Nancy Grace bull crapping about some new update that should allow a LE affilated killer to be caught soon?

Because wouldn't the cops give her this minor information and tell her to not report it while promising to give her the first interview when an arrest is made?

LE did have a POI who was former LE but he has been cleared. That update is at least a week old now I think.

http://www.waxahachietx.com/news/20...-bevers-murder-dispelled-by-midlothian-police

I remember many many threads ago there was talk about her visiting a fire station a few days before her murder. Does anyone remember this? Just thinking about the LE connection. Also in high school, this was a good 15 years ago, I went on a 16 hour ambulance ride along for a health careers class. Wether it was a toddler choking or a senior citizen having a heart attack, fire was dispatched as well. They arrived before us on more than one occasion. Just thinking out loud here. Does anyone know if fire was at the scene?

attachment.php
Thanks for uploading this video. It is interesting that Spann says it looks like SP is wearing BDU style pants. Maybe that was his first quick impression but in this pic I’ve attached, it looks like SP is wearing black stockings or tights w/ shorts and shin guards. Not sure if it’s relevant…

Editing to note I can't seem to upload pics to my posts. But if you look at video between 1:15 and 1:18, you can see it.
I thought he is wearing something like this which can sure look like shorts.
I saw the early press conference yesterday too and Spann seemed to talk like the SP was wearing real technical gear. That's what made it seem odd for BB to say the clothing was shoddy. There is even a quick glimpse of a police patch on the chest seen as he goes under the camera.

Attachments

• f06fddad7bcd023154af0492802a3e56.jpg
    f06fddad7bcd023154af0492802a3e56.jpg
    6.7 KB · Views: 249
I remember many many threads ago there was talk about her visiting a fire station a few days before her murder. Does anyone remember this? Just thinking about the LE connection. Also in high school, this was a good 15 years ago, I went on a 16 hour ambulance ride along for a health careers class. Wether it was a toddler choking or a senior citizen having a heart attack, fire was dispatched as well. They arrived before us on more than one occasion. Just thinking out loud here. Does anyone know if fire was at the scene?

I do, I do! Much discussion about that of which I and some of our paramedic members were stressing some valid points.....
I will see what I can find in the early threads.

Does anybody wonder why he was once considered a POI?

He and his wife were friends with MB and BB; went to same church, he used to be a SWAT officer, and he’s an avid motorcyclist (helmet?)… maybe other things I don’t know about as well.

He and his wife were friends with MB and BB; went to same church, he used to be a SWAT officer, and he’s an avid motorcyclist (helmet?)… maybe other things I don’t know about as well.

Upthread didnt a poster mention a lifestyle outside the norm? I'm thinking swingxxx...... some of those scenarios start out with all the partners being cool with it -then a couple of the "players" get too intense and their respective partners get jealous and it's game on baby! Maybe I watch too much Crime TV..😜😜

There was also commonality w MB and wife of that former POI through the fitness/ health products affiliations.

And getting involved in city politics? Was she?

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk
There was at least one committee she was on that I've lost the link to (and am searching for) that had to do with a high speed rail from Dallas to Houston called the light rail. I believe she may have been on others as well.

I do, I do! Much discussion about that of which I and some of our paramedic members were stressing some valid points.....
I will see what I can find in the early threads.

Possibly/ theoretically MB borrowed fitness equipment to use at her class. JMOO

I'm not sure where NG gets her info from but ratings for a new online show might factor in "investigative reporting ". JMO

Possibly/ theoretically MB borrowed fitness equipment to use at her class. JMOO

On MB's FB there were photos of her trunk with fire hoses in it. CG routinely uses fire hoses in their fitness classes.

Is it officially confirmed or documented the 4:35 (or any other camper for that matter) did not see anyone or any transportation vessel leave the church grounds between 4:35 and the time police arrived on scene? Or is it still a possibility someone did see something and that information is not public?

If witnesses saw the suspect, why would the investigators keep that a secret?

If witnesses saw the suspect, why would the investigators keep that a secret?

:thinking: no snark intended..Better yet why not keep secret? If made public could also put lives in jeopardy as well as a criminal investigation. And very good reason why the Texas Attorney General office agreed with MPD/Prosecutors to keep those incident reports and statements from public view.

I have personally seen many pictures of Fire and Medics (in Texas) (in Midlothian) wearing black cargo type pants.
I would assume different levels and variation of such depending on which dept they work for, for example: fire proof vs blood and body fluid resistant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper