TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers, 45, killed in church/suspect in SWAT gear, 18 Apr 2016 #39

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The SWFA video with the Nissan Altima are recorded sequences of the surveillance cams. The frames dictate a smooth transitioning of movement and 24 frames per second is the worldwide standard for theater film projectors.
1 frame per hour on the other hand would be the standard for extreme time-lapse photography. In between those 2 standards we have1 frame per minute for time-lapse photography and stop-motion animation,18 frames per second for early motion picture films, 48 frames per second for slow-motion photography (because it takes twice as long to play back in a 24 fps projector, the motion is twice as slow), 300+ frames per second for high-speed cameras for very slow-motion photography (often used for miniatures to make models seem larger on screen) and 2500+ frames per second for very high-speed cameras for special effects such as pyrotechnic photography and explosions. So, that's that.

The sequence - aka Dark Sequence named by Jethro4WS - where you have the only good visibility of the license tag, consists of an x amount of frames based on the settings of the cams, that did the recording. I went ahead and exported layers/frames with a setting of 30 fps (frames per second) via Photoshop CC and created a PDF file. One can scroll through it and create a sense of movement. If you like to work on a frame, just download it. You can also just make screenshots, if you don't have a way to handle the pdf by the way.

We will most likely see several versions of files and frames, that's a good thing. Some may show more detail, than others. Be cautious with de-blurring programs. Those logarithms may create things, that's not there and connect things, that were separate. In other words, artifacts will become even more detailed artifacts.

PDF file:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3g...ew?usp=sharing

Jmho MB could have went in at 4:18 and out and back in at 4:20 which is what the Official Timeline as in your ss shows.. IWe haven't been told why there is discrepancy there unless she did go out and reenter. Or they rounded the time as the did with the "approximately ten till four" time

All I can add is that the warrant says "approximately" 4:18 and the timeline says 4:20. A two minute descrepancy. I dont find that to be a major difference, but what do I know. "Approximately" can be a varied time period.

ETA ....
But everything in warrants says she was seen entering and NOT seen again .... ? No word that she was seen entering more than once.

Today I was stopped at a red light. The driver to my right was a young man wearing a dark colored hoodie sweatshirt jacket with the hoodie over his head. The hoodie obscured his hair, forehead, ear, and half his face as seen from the side. I would not wear a hood on my head in the car, but that's me.

Not regarding the SP in CoC, but regarding the Altima driver and those who see long dark hair or a black balaclava perhaps with the face part pulled down under their chin - could the driver be wearing a hoodie over their head and zipped up or even tied under the chin because of the rain?

Just a thought...

Also, since the participant who arrived at 4:35 didn't see the suspect leave, it's a good bet he left before that time.

Is it officially confirmed or documented the 4:35 (or any other camper for that matter) did not see anyone or any transportation vessel leave the church grounds between 4:35 and the time police arrived on scene? Or is it still a possibility someone did see something and that information is not public?

The murderer was not seen again on video after MB walks down the hall; would seem if s/he left out the front, the motion detection cameras would have picked up the departure. My suspicion is s/he left out the same way they entered, probably through a broken window.

I agree the SP did not leave out the front doors yet likely left out of one of the broken glass doors closest to North Prong Creek or the way LE tells us is that SP left through the metal door on the North end.

Points I'm still pondering
1) RSBM
2) I believe that SP's car was at Creekside that day, based on his/her seeming lack of fear regarding risk taking. I believe SP's theory to be the best place to hide a thing is in plain sight in this case. Where did he go next? It seems he would have a need to get changed into different clothing, change cars, and finalize an alibi. Perhaps getting home or to work or to a third location to be seen. Where? Surely he could count on the commotion to drive away without notice. But it's difficult to outrun a police radio. He would need to change quickly.
3) RSBM

SP did not wish to fit in or get in any of the commotion in the Church parking lot. Noooo. SP wanted to be wherever SP usually was at, or before, 6:00 on Monday morning. My SP gave their spouse a sleep aid so they would sleep until SP was safe at home getting ready for the day. JMHO
source: I've got a feeling.

All I can add is that the warrant says "approximately" 4:18 and the timeline says 4:20. A two minute descrepancy. I dont find that to be a major difference, but what do I know. "Approximately" can be a varied time period.

ETA ....
But everything in warrants says she was seen entering and NOT seen again .... ? No word that she was seen entering more than once.
Looked back at all the early reports today from Monday the 18th and Tues the 19th, Fox4, NBC, Star Telegram, WFAA, etc. I noticed that WFAA stated she was "still unloading equipment from her truck when she was killed inside the church".
One other thing I noticed from reports as early as noon on Monday, in all the reports they mentioned that although it could be an interrupted burglary, that it seemed unlikely since nothing was taken and the movements of the SP were not as if looking for items to steal. So even though they cleared the scene quickly, I don't think they did it without thinking they had a murder to solve.

Ok, don't think I'm completely insane, but I just had a thought....with the timeframe being so small for the perp to have left the church and the class member that arrived early not seeing them....could the perp have been hiding inside the church?? Those ceilings, it's very easy to lift one of the squares or rectangles up and get into the crawl space.

OR the perp had someone waiting to pick them up. If there was no other vehicles in the parking lot ****though I seem to remember there might have been one but too far away to identify??**** Then how the heck did this perp leave?? They just vanished?? Beam me up??

Daggoneit, they left somehow!!!!

Is it officially confirmed or documented the 4:35 (or any other camper for that matter) did not see anyone or any transportation vessel leave the church grounds between 4:35 and the time police arrived on scene? Or is it still a possibility someone did see something that information is not public?

I have never heard this mentioned...

Another one of my personal theories is that SP took a certain pleasure in killing MB. In that light, I think (s)he reacted much the same as an arsonist typically might. I think SP wanted to see the chaos created by the discovery of the body. I think pleasure and satisfaction were derived from the frenzy, the sirens, the responders. I wouldn't be at all surprised to learn at trial that SP returned to watch, even if only briefly, the havoc he created and savor the moment.

I most respectfully disagree but only if the SP is who I suspect they are. My SP will never breathe a word about this incident ever. The greatest pleasure received was knowing she was out of their lives. Hands washed emoticon

There was no remorse. There was no glory in the flower.

s
Some believe SP had a vehicle or was picked up in a vehicle. Bolstered by the fact that LE said a vehicle was visible via one camera, but we don't know if that camera was at the church or at SWFA.

Leaving on foot would have been problematic with the rain and the remote location. Possible, but much more inconvenient. If the perp left in a vehicle, he was likely gone by 4:35 or else the 1st camper would have seen a vehicle leave.
One scenario I find highly unlikely is that SP left, anywhere on unpaved surface. The soil in that part of TX is such heavy clay with such high elasticity that your foot sinks inches and you often almost lose your shoes with every step when it is saturated with rain. Plus no noticeable mud that would have been tracked in was seen anywhere.

I believe it is very possible for a person sitting in the front of the church (early arriver) to not see a vehicle (lights off?) leave the property along the other side of the church and onto the highway. There's hills and some pretty dense vegetation obscuring views there. They also very well could have their backs to the person leaving and probably be distracted by their phone, and sitting in a major rain storm. Perfect cover for slipping out of there. Even at 4:40 or 4:45.

Points I'm still pondering

1) Anytime Fitness Gym Manager Marc Garcia states that in the past few weeks prior to her murder something seems to have been bothering MB. She was reserved and "didn't seem like herself. What was troubling her from the end of March/beginning of April that caused her to be reserved? We know she received a 'creepy and strange message' from a man on LinkdIn that she didn't know because she showed her friend. Was that it?

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/family-...exas-church-murder-victim-terri-missy-bevers/

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/docs-ch...issy-bevers-received-creepy-linkedin-message/

2) I believe that SP's car was at Creekside that day, based on his/her seeming lack of fear regarding risk taking. I believe SP's theory to be the best place to hide a thing is in plain sight in this case. Where did he go next? It seems he would have a need to get changed into different clothing, change cars, and finalize an alibi. Perhaps getting home or to work or to a third location to be seen. Where? Surely he could count on the commotion to drive away without notice. But it's difficult to outrun a police radio. He would need to change quickly.

3) MPD stated they didn't understand what SP was doing in the church wandering around like that. My theory is that is because they knew it wasn't a burglary, and they knew whether the person was wearing legit SWAT gear or not. They also know if that was LE behavior or not. I don't feel MPD was fooled. I also have a very high degree of confidence that they have dealt with enough domestic issues that they would know if BB was involved in this-even tangentially. (Or close family for that matter) All that said, red flags and hinky meters just won't let me abandon my curiosity on this point.

A lot of us mentioned the gym part a long time ago in the beginning threads. I truly think that the perp could have been a member at her gym.
Perhaps Missy was avoiding all social scenes if that was around the time she received the creepy msg on her LinkedIn.

I recently reviewed the first LE press conference after the murder. It really helped clarify some of the details after all these months. When Spann answers questions in the latter part he describes the perp clothing in detail. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=XNLtwTK2hq8

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If there wasn't seemingly so much going on with that vehicle at the SWFA, I wouldn't bother posting any more pics..I could certainly spend my time wiser. ;--)

Having said that, look at this image and tell me, the passenger seat isn't a) empty and b) possibly moved forward seat and/or backrest. That means, that any passenger - if there is indeed a passenger (or pet, pig, goat etc..)
would be located in the back of the car.

Something of light color behind the passenger seat.

Also, the interior upholstery looks very dark here. I understand lighting, rain and movement do its share, still, just an observation especially since you see that lighter object in contrast to the dark interior:

attachment.php

-Nin

Attachments

• ni passenger seat backrest.png
    ni passenger seat backrest.png
    117.8 KB · Views: 346
I do not wish to offend. If you consider yourself sensitive, please, scroll and roll. TYIA

Whether the vehicle in SWFA's parking lot is related to our SP or not only matters if the vehicle can be placed at the CCoC. Here is a hypothesis to consider.

Let's say that the car can be placed at the CCoC. We do not know yet how the Altima was attained but it is not the SPs usual vehicle. It may have been secretly purchased in LA. Whether the Altima is involved or not, for all practical purposes, we know SP was lying in wait somewhere in the SW area of the Church.

MBs purse and personal items are left inside of her truck. Hence, I timed how long it would take to exit a truck, open the tailgate then, perhaps, remove something lightweight then, unlock and open the first outer locked door at the SW Corner of the Church. Remember that the inside glass door is propped open. We see that propped open door in the video when SP marches over to the Dutch Door.

SP was well aware of the very narrow timeframe required to make this work. The only way the timeframe works is if there is no struggle. At 4:23, MB enters the building, I believe, within moments, SP aimed a laser light and shot once, as an expert marksman. The weapon causes some of the gait issues. SP is able to puncture with the tools after removing the dart in a determined effort to make it appear there was no shot at all. In other words, only the SP should know there was a shot and that the ammo is missing. SP is out of the building by 4:30.

SP removes themselves from the CS by exiting without being seen on camera again. SPs vehicle is in the back parking lot. SP drives away a full 4 - 5 minutes before the first camper enters the parking lot at 4:35am.

If there wasn't seemingly so much going on with that vehicle at the SWFA, I wouldn't bother posting any more pics..I could certainly spend my time wiser. ;--)

Having said that, look at this image and tell me, the passenger seat isn't a) empty and b) possibly moved forward seat and/or backrest. That means, that any passenger - if there is indeed a passenger (or pet, pig, goat etc..)

Also, the interior upholstery looks very dark here. I understand lighting, rain and movement do its share, still, just an observation especially since you see that lighter object in contrast to the dark interior:

attachment.php

-Nin

Great pic! Agreed on both accounts. I think the passenger seat looks empty and reclined forward in some way. Also interesting in this pic is the driver's hand. If you look at the hand on the steering wheel, it appears the person is wearing long sleeves as there seems to be a clear demarcation between the white hand and a black shirt. What is odd about this is that I swear on other parts of the video you can see the full white arm of the driver.

attachment.php

-Nin
It looks like it might be part of his/her SWAT outfit thrown on the passenger front side.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

I do not wish to offend. If you consider yourself sensitive, please, scroll and roll. TYIA

Whether the vehicle in SWFA's parking lot is related to our SP or not only matters if the vehicle can be placed at the CCoC. Here is a hypothesis to consider.

Let's say that the car can be placed at the CCoC. We do not know yet how the Altima was attained but it is not the SPs usual vehicle. It may have been secretly purchased in LA. Whether the Altima is involved or not, for all practical purposes, we know SP was lying in wait somewhere in the SW area of the Church.

MBs purse and personal items are left inside of her truck. Hence, I timed how long it would take to exit a truck, open the tailgate then, perhaps, remove something lightweight then, unlock and open the first outer locked door at the SW Corner of the Church. Remember that the inside glass door is propped open. We see that propped open door in the video when SP marches over to the Dutch Door.

SP was well aware of the very narrow timeframe required to make this work. The only way the timeframe works is if there is no struggle. At 4:23, MB enters the building, I believe, within moments, SP aimed a laser light and shot once, as an expert marksman. The weapon causes some of the gait issues. SP is able to puncture with the tools after removing the dart in a determined effort to make it appear there was no shot at all. In other words, only the SP should know there was a shot and that the ammo is missing. SP is out of the building by 4:30.

SP removes themselves from the CS by exiting without being seen on camera again. SPs vehicle is in the back parking lot. SP drives away a full 4 - 5 minutes before the first camper enters the parking lot at 4:35am.
Why wouldn't police say she was
shot? But the laser thing you bring up is interesting. Perhaps SP blinded her w/ a bright light (laser),
disoriented her and then hit her on the head. ???

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

attachment.php

-Nin

It looks to me like the windshield was fogged up, and the driver turned on defrost. This frame was captured while there was still condensation on the front window. Maybe?

Why wouldn't police say she was
shot? But the laser thing you bring up is interesting. Perhaps SP blinded her w/ a bright light (laser),
disoriented her and then hit her on the head. ???

Me
In other words, only the SP should know there was a shot and that the ammo is missing. SP is out of the building by 4:30.

LE always keeps something huge like that from the public. A shot was rumored in the beginning and I just never let go of it after the bomb sniffing experts covered the scene. On Vanessa Marcotte's threads, the LE in Princeton, MA have not released a cause of death yet she was murdered and burned on August 7, 2016.

We see SP use the headlight on the helmet in the video across from the Dutch Door while also using a handheld light entering the entry space for the double doors that open into the Sanctuary. Some wonder if SP's gloves also had lights. Who knows what kind of weapons SP was loaded with yet uses the tool SP shows us during the search and clear? SP is a perfectionist. SP expects perfection.

In the post I intended it to read that strapping the weapon to SPs leg is what could cause some issues with the gait. Otherwise, I think the gait is fake. My apologies for any murkiness.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CourtKnee