TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers, 45, killed in church/suspect in SWAT gear, 18 Apr 2016 #39

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've added a couple more eye picture screen captures of the killer from the MPD surveillance video

https://sites.google.com/site/d76013/

I appreciate the pics but honestly, I feel like the poster who earlier posted they can't see the baby in the ultrasound pics. It looks like an alien still to me and I have looked at every article, picture and video and I while I have my list of POI's, and my list of theories I am as confused as everyone else :)

On the 18th, MPD said in the presser that they had collected video from "a couple" of nearby businesses. We can certainly assume one of them is SWFA. The other is unknown.

What I would like to know is the context of Johnson making the remark about the car being seen parked in the distance. I believe he said that on Apr. 19 but I couldn't find the reference. What question was he responding to?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would guess that LE looked at Whataburger cameras-guessing they are open 24 hrs? Didn't someone say there is a Quik Trip or RaceTrac close by to the Whataburger also? Both of these are 24 hr places with surveillance cameras.

This is exactly what I have thought as soon as it was known that BB knew and informed LE of the affairs, that it made him the top suspect. Few husbands are OK with this. But looking at the court record I see no filing for divorce. Did they have an open marriage? Why didn't he file for divorce? Why did he make a point of saying that she loved him when he knew she was having affairs? Do you think he was naive and thought he could say one thing to the press and another to LE? IMO the daily I love you text makes me think she did not know he knew. If he was silent, was it because he didn't want to take action, because his health was not good so he just had to such it up, or busy involved in his own liason outside the marraige?
I would have liked to be a fly on the wall when he told them he knew his wife was having affairs with other men and know how he explained how he explained he knew about it and how he felt about it.

Do we really know that she texted him daily saying "I love you?" I don't think he was naive ...dishonest

I would guess that LE looked at Whataburger cameras-guessing they are open 24 hrs? Didn't someone say there is a Quik Trip or RaceTrac close by to the Whataburger also? Both of these are 24 hr places with surveillance cameras.

I believe there is a tire store as well. But are any of these non-church locations close enough to pick up a car that is parked at the church? Probably not. SWFA for sure isn't close enough to pick up a car parked in the lot. It could have seen headlights or brake lights pulling in, but that's it IMHO.

I still would like to know what specific question Johnson was answering in his response about the car.

Do we really know that she texted him daily saying "I love you?" I don't think he was naive ...dishonest

Didn't a poster upthread say you could use an app (iPhone I believe) to send texts automatically at assigned times? I have an iPhone 7 plus is and have had iPhone 5 and 6 in the past- never used any of these apps tho. Anybody use this?

On the 18th, MPD said in the presser that they had collected video from "a couple" of nearby businesses. We can certainly assume one of them is SWFA. The other is unknown.

What I would like to know is the context of Johnson making the remark about the car being seen parked in the distance. I believe he said that on Apr. 19 but I couldn't find the reference. What question was he responding to?

I had the same question and went back. He's not really responding to a specific question. It's kinda part of a general monologue.

Don't get me wrong. Missy is a nice looking gal. But once I seen a pic of CW wife and family. I thought what the heck. Jmo

Didn't a poster upthread say you could use an app (iPhone I believe) to send texts automatically at assigned times? I have an iPhone 7 plus is and have had iPhone 5 and 6 in the past- never used any of these apps tho. Anybody use this?

Didn't know that but I will
Check it out.

He said she did in one of the first interviews, "every day for the last 10 months she has made it a point to text me at work that she loves me, have a good day honey." Surely he wouldn't say something to the press that would be easily refuted by LE. I guess he could say he deleted each day and that she did too. But thats strange and they would find that.

I had the same question and went back. He's not really responding to a specific question. It's kinda part of a general monologue.

Ok thanks. I thought it was part of the question and answer portion.

I wish we knew more about this car, and the level of confidence MPD has about its connection to the crime. Are they sure it wasn't still there at 5 am, as a vehicle simply left there overnight?

They said that out of the 1000+ leads, the Altima was really the only one left. Since they haven't spoken about this other car caught on video since Apr 19, does that mean that they resolved it?

He said she did in one of the first interviews, "every day for the last 10 months she has made it a point to text me at work that she loves me, have a good day honey." Surely he wouldn't say something to the press that would be easily refuted by LE. I guess he could say he deleted each day and that she did too. But thats strange and they would find that.

Yes I remember him saying that ... I do think LE would definately check it out.

I agree with Lilibet's theory but I do think the Altima is involved. If this was a hired person/couple they probably came from out of town/state and were given extensive details on the church layout/security system/etc and if the police/fbi don't know anything from the SWFA Gun Shop video, the suspect(s) just got lucky when they decided to pull in, not realizing the type of camera system located there. The likely person to hire a hitman in this situation would be obviously telling the media/police/public: "The suspect needs to be found and arrested " and (act like they are trying to assist the police to help find them)...BLAH BLAH BLAH...when they know good and well it would be almost impossible to find them because they are not from there and had no personal ties to Missy. I wouldn't be surprised if the hitman sent the creepy message(s)from some random location to prepare to throw the police off once the murder was committed .

RBBM-- and to go off the BOLDED part...what if they were hired from out of town, thought that the gun shop was the church, realized their mistake, parked to look at map (which might explain parking under lights) or googling the church, realized their mistake and made corrections??.. or from out of town, realized church was just down the road and but needed to confirm ?? Just thinking out loud JMO

So if the perp has LE connections. Then LE knows who the perp is.

So are they waiting for a slip up?

His statement is specifically (and well) worded:

"I believe that if Missy had not become involved with CW (or anyone else after the prior episode) she would be alive today."

That leaves the door open to BB, RB, CW, CT, spouses, spurned lovers, connections she made because of on-going activity, and a good-size number of the usually suspects. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe he is getting at a broad realm of motivation.
Don't know if you read our posts before that so I'll refer you to my post 521.

I know Jethro's theory (sort of)
and even though I don't know who his SP is, he has said it is no one on the SW list. So that eliminates all people that you listed.

And since we don't know HOW BB found out about CW, I was asking, then how did his SP know about CW.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

RBBM-- and to go off the BOLDED part...what if they were hired from out of town, thought that the gun shop was the church, realized their mistake, parked to look at map (which might explain parking under lights) or googling the church, realized their mistake and made corrections??.. or from out of town, realized church was just down the road and but needed to confirm ?? Just thinking out loud JMO
This is a pretty good theory to explain the Altima and their movements, but I sort of think whoever did it would have checked her out, her habits, and become more familiar with where to go.

Adding to that, he was actually out of work for a period of time for some sort of health reasons. I believe , if memory serves me correctly that he had some sort of a procedure just a few days before going on his bucket list trip.

Don't know if you read our posts before that so I'll refer you to my post 521.

I know Jethro's theory (sort of)
and even though I don't know who his SP is, he has said it is no one on the SW list. So that eliminates all people that you listed.

And since we don't know HOW BB found out about CW, I was asking, then how did his SP know about CW.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk
I'm curious how MB Andy CW met?

Johnson said a vehicle can be seen on the video may belong to the killer, but there's not enough information to give the public.

"There’s one surveillance camera where you can see the car in the far corner of the frame, parked in the distance. You can't make out a plate, and we're not even comfortable releasing anything about a possible make or model,” Johnson said.

So are they comfortable with releasing the make and model now since the perps car was seen on video?

Or should we assume that the Nissan was the car at the church.

Can they tell us when the car left?

Wth. They said they couldn't get the license plate. But obviously they had the car used during the crime.

So maybe we could have compared people with a distinct gait and similar car during that time.

Jmo
They state "the car", not a car, etc. Makes it sound like they knew the car spotted on video was SP car.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

So.. just because I actually had time this week to dive back into the snooping...I discovered MB had started another business activity. Not sure what I can and cannot post here but it is worth a look and gives me something to do on this Saturday night :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
birdistheword14