TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers, 45, killed in church/suspect in SWAT gear, 18 Apr 2016 #39

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
To what extent does "involved" mean? I don't think we know if a physical hookup ever occurred. And I was under the impression that the
"texting" only occurred on Linked In.

Someone was snooping or being a tattletale.

And Missy was a goner with or
without CW. IMO

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk
We know from the probable cause affidavit for MB's Facebook that she used FB private messaging for "assignations" with CW.

The definition of "assignation" is: an appointment to meet someone in secret, typically one made by lovers

We know from the probable cause affidavit for MB's Facebook that she used FB private messaging for "assignations" with CW.

The definition of "assignation" is: an appointment to meet someone in secret, typically one made by lovers
I thought that was only Linked In w/ CW. And planning assignations is not the same as acting on them.
We just don't know that.

But we do know BB told police about CW. And how did he know?
Yes, that is just one of the $64,000
questions.

Unless he or someone else hacked into her Linked In. And subsequently left her some eerie messages. Just like someone did with the Eagle's wife right before she "accidently" shot herself.

I thought that was only Linked In w/ CW. And planning assignations is not the same as acting on them.
We just don't know that.

But we do know BB told police about CW. And how did he know?
Yes, that is just one of the $64,000
questions.

Unless he or someone else hacked into her Linked In. And subsequently left her some eerie messages. Just like someone did with the Eagle's wife right before she "accidently" shot herself.

The link to the full Facebook warrant for Missy including the probable cause affidavit is in the media thread.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...eline-*NO-DISCUSSION*&p=12744308#post12744308

Here is the affidavit for BB's FB. The SW was initially released without the affidavit, which has information regarding BB's knowledge of KC. Some will remember we were curious at that time about the affidavit attached to BB's warrant. Note the dates on these SW. MPD has had this information from the beginning.
Cannonball alerted us to this release and posted in media thread. See post #125; first dropbox didn't work and he reposted.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...2016-Media-amp-Timeline-*NO-DISCUSSION*/page9

If you're really just up for mischief, then why go to the extensive cover up of your outfit? And I've tried to look at that theory, but logically it just doesn't make sense...and yes I realize murder never makes sense.

ETA: We haven't heard anything directly out of MPD since what July? I don't believe everything I read in articles. They've been strategic in what they say. I personally think the Altima was to give the people something since they kept asking. It distracts public and gives MPD room to work their case without being hounded...also think it makes perp think they have know clue who they are. They're not going to come right out and say we're watching and waiting for you to choke and get caught.

Also, why would all these facts about their marriage be coming out if it was untargeted? That would have no motive...

ALL JMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"All these facts about their marriage" were in the SWs that first week after the murder. I'm not aware of any new information about their personal lives that was revealed after that, so unsure of your point there.

The other point about the Altima - well, respectfully that sounds like trying to make the evidence fit the theory. If MPD says or does something that fits our theory, we treat it as confirmation. If they do something that seems to conflict, we just say that they are being strategically disingenuous.

ETA: as for the suit, the reasons could be multi-fold. Those garments are water-resistant if not water-proof. They keep DNA contained. They mask gender and age and just about mask race, too, in a way that a simple mask/hoodie would not do. They also provide multiple nooks and crannies to hold tools. And with the helmet and possibly a chest protector, the person has some protection if they do encounter someone.

It's also possible that this person likes to play-act as military or someone on an ops mission. Takes advantage of an empty building to play their game, either solo or with help, and has no expectation of running into anyone that time of morning.

I have watched so many cold cases that were solved when a new set of eyes looked at the
case years later; when new eyes looked at the case they found leads not followed up, evidence not considered important, so many areas of investigation that were left lacking until
someone cared enough, and was sharp enough to find the perp.
I'm pretty sure more than one person (SP) knows who did it (whether they were an accomplice or not). And I believe that is how we will find out who did it.

That is the $64,000 question. I would very much like to know that answer, as well as the answer to when he knew and whether or not anyone else knew (and who they were) prior to the murder.

As you know, my theory of this case depends on Missy's current activity (or continuing activities if they never really stopped) to be the catalyst for SP to be motivated to murder her. I believe that if Missy had not become involved with CW (or anyone else after the prior episode) she would be alive today.
A bit of a broad statement, but if I were a betting man, this is where I would lay my chips.

Good Morning!! I am not sure if this has been posted yet, but it is another video from BrainScratch with ANSWERS from SWFA regarding video of car they released. (if not allowed, please let me know and I will delete as I lurk all the time but still trying to find my way around here :) )
[video=youtube;CSfodLstJLA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CSfodLstJLA[/video]

It was also said early on that investigators believed the murder may have been videotaped by the killer. This would lean towards the hired hit theory. I've always wondered what gave them that idea...

It was also said early on that investigators believed the murder may have been videotaped by the killer. This would lean towards the hired hit theory. I've always wondered what gave them that idea...

I'm not sure it "was said" so much as we discovered that the possibility of using any cellphone features (including video-taping or taking pics) was part of the probably cause used in the ATT tower SW.

Here is the language we saw:

Based upon the facts and circumstances surrounding this crime of murder as presentlyknown by the Affiant, and in conjunction with the Affiants training and experiences in lawenforcement, crimes against persons, and criminal activity, Affiant believes and chargesthat at the time of the commission of the offense of murder that the unknown suspect wasin possession of a cell phone for the following purposes, without limitation: (i) confirmingthrough public social media sites and/or applications the updated workout times andlocations as posted by Ms. Bevers; (ii) communicating in the nature of calls, messages,texting, emails, data, push-to-talk, and walky-talky; (iii) using smart phone capabilities tophotograph, record, and/or video the victim and the murderous act; and (iv) usingfunctional applications and tools such as map locator applications, clock or timingcapabilities, GPS locating applications, and flashlight. source

It looks to me that LE didn't necessarily believe that the murder was recorded, only that they believed that SP had a phone on him that could have been used in a myriad of ways described above, for that reason they want to track any phone activity in the area. They are casting a wide net of any possible cell phone uses that might be picked up in the tower data.

Given the nature of those "mini computers" we have in our pockets, I think they handle related SWs a lot like they would a home computer/laptop. They imagine as many reasonable scenarios as possible with that particular device so that the SW enables them to thoroughly examine all the evidence and it will hold up in court.

I respectfully disagree.
There are many alternatives to getting to that destination via that dirt road or north of the church as well.
Four wheel drive pick up, four wheeler etc.
AND we don't know if SP could have changed out of any if at all wet or muddy clothing at any point In the kitchen or other that was not caught on camera.
JMO!

What about the probable full - fast moving water from the creek? I just don't see a Shawshank type escape here. Or arrival either for that matter. Jmho. There definitely would have been tracks where any type vehicle had driven. The possibility of getting stuck would have been high.

Thanks for posting the link! This is the first time I've read that the husband was pointing out the affair between Missy and CW to the police. Interesting.
BB who pointed to the affair with CW which in the affidavit LE confirmed and also BB pointed to an affair with KC but nothing confirmed that we see in an affidavit. However the things we saw <modsnip> makes me suspicious that it is true, but we don't really know for sure. Then the next question is how BB knew and when. How do you describe that you have reason to believe your wife was having multiple affairs? Are you cool with it or upset? And did he spy on her, put an app on her phone, look at it when she slept, hire a PI to follow her, or did she confess it? Did they have an open marriage? Maybe that was why he kept telling her to "Be prepared". In any case I think how he appeared about the affairs and how he told them he knew and what was going on with that gave them alot of insight into BB.

I'm pretty sure more than one person (SP) knows who did it (whether they were an accomplice or not). And I believe that is how we will find out who did it.

As I mentioned before, things change over time. Spouses divorce, boy/girlfriends become exes, even BFF's may no longer be friends, somebody says or does something to piss off someone who knows something. They decide they will start to sing to LE due to a new set of circumstances where their allegiance to SP is no longer being felt. Sometimes it takes years even centuries as seen on Crime TV etc. hopefully we songbook be hearing about the murderer(s) being caught ten years from now but who knows?

Respectfully, I think you are misunderstanding. Per Texas statutes under certain conditions an affidavit can be sealed for 30 days, and one 30 day extension. Then has to be filed with Clerk of Court for public viewing. That is what was done here.
Arkansasmimi has the grace of Mother Theresa and the smarts of any supreme court clerk around....... don't mess with her lol....

Thank you lol but I respectfully disagree! :blushing:

What about the probable full - fast moving water from the creek? I just don't see a Shawshank type escape here. Or arrival either for that matter. Jmho. There definitely would have been tracks where any type vehicle had driven. The possibility of getting stuck would have been high.

Agree to disagree. Much respect arkansasmimi.

I actually went to the gun store youtube site where they up loaded the video and asked them how typical that behavior was. They answered me, and said it was very uncommon behavior. I just went back to get the exact quote and their answer is gone. :gaah:

That you did! And the 2 SWFA replies stayed up for a of couple days then were deleted. I have ss to know we were not crazy lol! Thanks again

BB who pointed to the affair with CW which in the affidavit LE confirmed and also BB pointed to an affair with KC but nothing confirmed that we see in an affidavit. However the things we saw <modsnip> makes me suspicious that it is true, but we don't really know for sure. Then the next question is how BB knew and when. How do you describe that you have reason to believe your wife was having multiple affairs? Are you cool with it or upset? And did he spy on her, put an app on her phone, look at it when she slept, hire a PI to follow her, or did she confess it? Did they have an open marriage? Maybe that was why he kept telling her to "Be prepared". In any case I think how he appeared about the affairs and how he told them he knew and what was going on with that gave them alot of insight into BB.
BB pointed out the affair with CW. CW did NOT come forward to LE. His wife was shocked when LE knocked on his door. We know this from previous info released. CW's size and height fit SP info. CW has a past broken right foot. CW has military background. CW communicated with MB via LinkedIn. CW has a lot to loose if the affair is brought public....his wife and children, his job, and his career.

Did I miss anything? Anyone know their vehicles?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

I think Altima is definitely SP and I think LE knows it and possibly SWFA knows too. LE and SWFA have more video than us. LE has said there was a vehicle seen in the far corner of the church parking lot but not enough to release to public not even the color of that vehicle. Wonder why? They know whether that vehicle matches the Altima or not. Why ask for public help on Altima if it didn't match the one seen?

SWFA is likely frustrated as we are with the lack of solving this case but knows the Altima connects so they finally release video hoping public might identify car owner. IMO

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member