TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers, 45, killed in church/suspect in SWAT gear, 18 Apr 2016 #40

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly - not sure. Did they see any cars? Where was she exactly, position found, how hallways looked, struggle obvious?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RBBM
Yes, the hallways. With all the rain, I would think that there would be rainwater tracked in, dripped from clothing, etc. If the SP had come from the car parked off by itself, they would have gotten soaked before they got in the building. Were there any signs of water in any of the pictures that have turned up? Any foot tracks in carpet?

Also, why would the SP peer into each room using a flashlight? What was he looking for? She wasn't even there yet.

BB was asked to stop by LE.

And whether they are involved or not I would guess partly because they're tired of their every move, blink, and word over analyzed and critiqued. There names, their lives and those of friends and family have been sleuthed and some dragged thru the mud. It has to be stressful during this time.

IMO they know more than we do and are okay with the investigation.

It's unfortunate that the ones closest to MB are suspected and every move is watched. However, IMO, I would not speak about the case but go forward in fighting for justice. Also, I would do everything possible to get this case solved and clear my name.

BB, and possibly his entire family, was instructed by LE not to speak to the public about the case. Perhaps LE felt one, or more of them, already said too much and did not want them speaking lest they say too much again. I have never thought anything suspicious about their silence since I am aware of LE asking BB, and possibly extended family members, to refrain from commenting.

rbbm
You must be local, correct? I am from a different region of the country. We are not privy to certain "local talk". I wondered why B-Clan talk had grown sooooo silent.

Does anyone out there know if the head clan person made it to the Canadian border yet?

I think that's Brandon's sister.

Thanks, kmoon. You are correct. The actual, physical mom of Missy has not made any public statements. Your link has BB's sister: KS on the video.

The actual, physical mom of Missy has not made any public statements. Your link has BB's sister: KS on the video.

When BB's Facebook page briefly reopened a few months ago, with posts publicly visible, Missy's mother and at least one of her brothers posted there, expressing support for BB and his innocence.

Here a better pic of the knee-pad/ leg and the shoes (reinforced caps ?):

attachment.php

Wow... that snapshot definitely looks like a woman's frame and stance to me.

What do you make of the fact that the only family members to speak publicly or to the media are on Brandon's side of the family? Missy's mother and brothers have said not a single word from day one, if I'm not mistaken.

I can't speak for them, as I don't know them. Everybody grieves differently and processes tragedy in a different way. Again my guess is they know more than we do, so they're trusting MPD to do their job. Again, I don't know them at all so this is JMO.

ETA: No one can say how they'd act when something like that happens...but, I can imagine I wouldn't want to say anything in public to have every last ever loving time I blink analyzed and criticized. Social media is cruel, and will tear apart everything. They're d@mned if they do and d@mned if they don't.

When BB's Facebook page briefly reopened a few months ago, with posts publicly visible, Missy's mother and at least one of her brothers posted there, expressing support for BB and his innocence.

Sources, please! I have never heard a word about the maternal side of Missy's family saying a word. I would love to see the posts from "said" family. Thanks so much!!!

Thanks NIN, just curious how many slices are there in the video there? You can tell on the video because all sudden Suspect has the pry bar type tool out. Didn't see where came from initially. Thanks again

From the time SP gets to that door to turning around getting ready to move on but not walking yet, I have extracted about 100 frames. The ones I posted are just raw images showing the helmet area. I can post some larger images, if you like.

-Nin

I am REALLY PUZZLED as to why the entire family has been SO SILENT the last several months. I DO NOT UNDERSTAND why they have not been visible and LOUD to raise awareness for justice in their loved ones VICIOUS and BRUTAL murder. Anyone, want to share their thoughts?

Maybe some of them have a strong suspicion and they are afraid they may be right.

Sources, please! I have never heard a word about the maternal side of Missy's family saying a word. I would love to see the posts from "said" family. Thanks so much!!!
[/SIZE]

I'm not sure anyone can provide this information unless they took a SS that night. I did read it myself but I didn't SS the comments.

Respectfully snipped for space. RBBM

The one and only MSM that quoted Asst Chief Johnson was NBC5 http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Po...idlothian-Murder-Investigation-376269831.html and DailyMail UK quoted NBC5 http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...isly-early-morning-slaying-fitness-coach.html as source in a story. The quote was from Tues, April 19th and in article April 20.

So I just a few ago PM the Midlothian Police Department Facebook and asked. I got a reply in 10 minutes. *I have always gotten a reply to my questions, when asked to confirm.

One more FACT to be placed in the Media thread. And proof that MSM twists stuff and misreports. It also makes sense SWFA deleting their replies on the 4/18/16 video. No vehicle parked at Creekside Church caught on video from inside camera.

:drumroll:

attachment.php

Woa, very good arkansasmimi!!

-Nin

I just made that same comment to my friend!!! I've heard someone say that maybe they are quiet because it hurts too much to talk. Really??? As a spouse , wouldn't you go on talk shows and raise awareness ? Wouldn't you speak out for 3 girls that are hurting and show them that you are not going to stop until you get justice for their mother? There is no way that someone would ever murder my spouse with a hammer and me sit back and carry on! However, that's just me and my opinion.

That is EXACTLY MY thoughts and opinion, as well!!! Unless and ONLY unless Law officials told me to stay quite, I could never do that. I am speaking from our own family tragedy and horrific loss of our 11 yr. old nephew. He walked home from school, as he was accustomed to doing, entering his home interrupting a burglary and was murdered in his own home.

RBBM
Yes, the hallways. With all the rain, I would think that there would be rainwater tracked in, dripped from clothing, etc. If the SP had come from the car parked off by itself, they would have gotten soaked before they got in the building. Were there any signs of water in any of the pictures that have turned up? Any foot tracks in carpet?

Also, why would the SP peer into each room using a flashlight? What was he looking for? She wasn't even there yet.

This is a crazy thought, but I have wondered if SP was looking for SP2. I am not fully convinced, but I am strongly leaning towards there being two perps. in the church. If there were then maybe they did not arrive at the same time.

That is EXACTLY MY thoughts and opinion, as well!!! Unless and ONLY unless Law officials told me to stay quite, I could never do that. I am speaking from our own family tragedy and horrific loss of our 11 yr. old nephew. He walked home from school, as he was accustomed to doing, entering his home interrupting a burglary and was murdered in his own home.

Very sorry to hear about your nephew. I just can't imagine your pain!

I'm so sorry to hear this about your nephew. Interrupted burglaries are highly dangerous situations. Burglary is a very serious crime, for this reason. jmo

i am so sorry!
:praying:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members