TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers, 45, killed in church/suspect in SWAT gear, 18 Apr 2016 #40

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I opined the same thing about LE suggesting to BB to stop talking in public. I've been looking for the video b/c, iirc, BB told us himself. The reporter is trying to interview him, in the MPD parking lot, as he is about to get into the Ford truck. Then, he says something like this to the reporter: You are trying to trick me into talking and ... if/when I find the vid, I'll post it.

Frankly, onto another matter, I find myself greatly annoyed that MPD and SWFA have produced videos that are so blasted unhelpful.
  • Could what we think are raindrops in some of the SWFA images be from LEO blurring particular areas like the windows?
  • So why aren't we shown all of SWFA's video?
  • Why is it spliced?
  • Why isn't the Church video shown in sequential order?
[video=youtube;NbZygV88-CA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NbZygV88-CA&index=3&list=PLY2Wuu8yJTu-J8eiVJqS_V95jXJ5IWAS6[/video]
Pieces of it are here, he does NOT say LE told him not to talk. He is aggravated with the press.

SP's shoes:

BlackSteelShoeCovers1.jpg

Overshoes1.png

I think s/he isn't wearing clown shoes but perhaps something like that as seen above?

I don't know if y'all are like me - I tend to skim over the local non-mainstream media articles about this case because I assume they are just repeating quotes from MSM that came from press conferences where all the reporters were there.

But this Midlothian Mirror article from October has some pretty interesting comments from Johnson. Some of them I don't even remember reading before. Was this an exclusive for the Mirror? Some tidbits:

"Investigators have a few people they consider to be person's of interest, he said, but no suspects." (I've said more than once that MPD has no POIs; here they are on record as recently as Oct saying they have "a few".)

"We have said all along that we will go where the evidence leads us. That is still true. The fact is that the evidence has not persuaded us definitively toward either a random or targeted theory of how this murder happened. There are good, logical reasons to have an opinion either way. Putting too much stock in an opinion can have negative outcomes in criminal investigations, though, so our investigators are challenging themselves to remain neutral and simply follow the evidence," he said."

(That is the most specific, recent statement I've seen from MPD on where they currently stand theory-wise.)

The article with extensive quotes is worth a Re-read even if you've read it before. It's also in the Media thread.

http://www.midlothianmirror.com/news/20161011/investigation-continues-six-months-after-bevers-death

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm guessing the reporter from the Dallas Observer (link posted above) had talked to MPD as well. I know he went in FB groups saying he wanted to discuss the case.

I don't know if y'all are like me - I tend to skim over the local non-mainstream media articles about this case because I assume they are just repeating quotes from MSM that came from press conferences where all the reporters were there.

But this Midlothian Mirror article from October has some pretty interesting comments from Johnson. Some of them I don't even remember reading before. Was this an exclusive for the Mirror? Some tidbits:

"Investigators have a few people they consider to be person's of interest, he said, but no suspects." (I've said more than once that MPD has no POIs; here they are on record as recently as Oct saying they have "a few".)

"We have said all along that we will go where the evidence leads us. That is still true. The fact is that the evidence has not persuaded us definitively toward either a random or targeted theory of how this murder happened. There are good, logical reasons to have an opinion either way. Putting too much stock in an opinion can have negative outcomes in criminal investigations, though, so our investigators are challenging themselves to remain neutral and simply follow the evidence," he said."

(That is the most specific, recent statement I've seen from MPD on where they currently stand theory-wise.)

The article with extensive quotes is worth a Re-read even if you've read it before. It's also in the Media thread.

http://www.midlothianmirror.com/news/20161011/investigation-continues-six-months-after-bevers-death

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bbm

Thank You. I am not a detective, but my first instinct was targeted and still is. jmo

There is a jump I will go find the time mark in a few. Just curious what showed from last before slice and first after. Hope I am explaining correct lol We do not see Suspect actually get the pry tool it just appears (OR TO ME IT APPEARS :) ) Thanks again for your help and work

The frames sometimes speed up, they don't really jump. When you look at all layers you can see SP is pulling out the pry-bar from one of his front pockets/ front pack. Here are 4 raw frames showing this ( sequence excludes many frames in between those 4 extracted frames) and the cropped and re-sampled - aka enlarged - version:

Original raw frames:

attachment.php

Attachments

• SP sequence pulling out prybar 4.jpg
    SP sequence pulling out prybar 4.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 346
The frames sometimes speed up, they don't really jump. When you look at all layers you can see SP is pulling out the pry-bar from one of his front pockets/ front pack. Here are 4 raw frames showing this ( sequence excludes many frames in between those 4 extracted frames) and the cropped and re-sampled - aka enlarged - version:

Original raw frames:

^snipped^

Cropped and re-sampled pics showing the pry bar being pulled out:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Thank you for posting this! Powerful, straightforward and unsettling. That's why Websleuths is different. Let's keep it that way.

-Nin

Whoa. What an article.

Yes, I'm thankful for the rules and for the Mods here at WS (even when I get my own hand slapped now and then....I really am glad for the rules!).

Thank you for sharing that article. I hope the next big article is about catching the killer.

jmo

Thank you for this link. Do the quotes from police in this article affect your opinion that MPD has a suspect & is tightening up the case?

This article seems very biased towards BB clan and others in the POI/MB associates "stewpot". Makes me wonder if the author isn't friends with/close ties with some of the people in the article and MPD. I didn't see this article in last weeks Observer so it must be in this one which comes out in paper form on Wednesdays. I pick one up every Friday at lunch at my husband's Friday fav Mexican restaurant and look thru it- lol. It used to be a big dating/hookup publication 30 years ago, then got sold to a religious organization who eliminated all the strip club/gentlemen entertainment ads. Then I believe it was sold again and back came the strip club ads---since they take half page or full page ads, they would generate hefty revenue. Enuf for the Dallas Observer history lesson-carry on!!

That is EXACTLY MY thoughts and opinion, as well!!! Unless and ONLY unless Law officials told me to stay quite, I could never do that. I am speaking from our own family tragedy and horrific loss of our 11 yr. old nephew. He walked home from school, as he was accustomed to doing, entering his home interrupting a burglary and was murdered in his own home.

Keep in mind there are children involved. Speaking ones mind now could have ramifications on being able to continue to see those children.

Thank you for this link. Do the quotes from police in this article affect your opinion that MPD has a suspect & is tightening up the case?

No..I still think they're watching people closely and keeping an open mind about it...I think there's too much circumstantial evidence to make an arrest yet..I could very well be wrong. But, I do completely agree with the ridiculousness of people wanting to solve it all with limited knowledge. JMO

Original raw frames:

attachment.php

THANKS, yes agree, "jump" wasn't the correct verbiage but glad you understood.

Keep in mind there are children involved. Speaking ones mind now could have ramifications on being able to continue to see those children.

Yes, I follow what you are saying. That is a very good point, indeed.

There is a jump I will go find the time mark in a few. Just curious what showed from last before slice and first after. Hope I am explaining correct lol We do not see Suspect actually get the pry tool it just appears (OR TO ME IT APPEARS :) ) Thanks again for your help and work
You are asking about how many different video splices - that is how many times the camera started and stopped in that one scene spliced together?

If so, I think I am seeing 5 splices (maybe there are 6). SP stood with little movement at least twice (maybe 3).

This article seems very biased towards BB clan and others in the POI/MB associates "stewpot". Makes me wonder if the author isn't friends with/close ties with some of the people in the article and MPD. I didn't see this article in last weeks Observer so it must be in this one which comes out in paper form on Wednesdays. I pick one up every Friday at lunch at my husband's Friday fav Mexican restaurant and look thru it- lol. It used to be a big dating/hookup publication 30 years ago, then got sold to a religious organization who eliminated all the strip club/gentlemen entertainment ads. Then I believe it was sold again and back came the strip club ads---since they take half page or full page ads, they would generate hefty revenue. Enuf for the Dallas Observer history lesson-carry on!!

The people in what you call the 'stewpot' are victims and maybe that's where the perceived bias lies. I've seen almost everything in that article mentioned here at one time or another on Websleuths because I don't follow the FB gossip.

Im thankful Websleuths is moderated the way it is to keep rumors in check.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper