TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers, 45, killed in church/suspect in SWAT gear, 18 Apr 2016 #40

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You are asking about how many different video splices - that is how many times the camera started and stopped in that one scene spliced together?

If so, I think I am seeing 5 splices (maybe there are 6). SP stood with little movement at least twice (maybe 3).

I thinking you have a good estimate. There is one video with with time stamp and one with out time stamp of Suspect at different places prior to opening the door and going in. I find that one interesting also. The one where Suspect is coming up from East end of South hallway, JMHO that is when coming back from coming out of the room where saw busting glass. Thanks again Jethro

I thinking you have a good estimate. There is one video with with time stamp and one with out time stamp of Suspect at different places prior to opening the door and going in. I find that one interesting also. The one where Suspect is coming up from East end of South hallway, JMHO that is when coming back from coming out of the room where saw busting glass. Thanks again Jethro
I would have to go back and review so this is off the top of my head but I think the sequences are (West hallway looking north camera):

1 - appearance to bulletin board.
2. from bulletin board to entering room
3. leaving room to the other door.
4. applying the prybar and using the hammer
5. fiddling around putting something inside the shirt (or whatever people perceive SP was doing)
6. Turning and leaving toward the South hall - this would be the timestamped scene released I believe.

After reading Dallas Observer I am more at a lost feeling than anything. How after all the help MPD has had from other agencies, not have a clue? Why wait 9 months before you consider that releasing just a walk is not cutting it. Yes, your time might be compromise by people who are trying to help, but, it's not like you have given us much to go on but a list of POIs and a walk. We have a horrific killer here, you don't know the sex, but at first you release a man's photo (still photo 3 I believe) how tall they are but change it, several shoes and shoe sizes, different leg lenghts, not to mention different clothes and helmets, but still say there is no danger to the public, only to recant and say they may kill again. Honestly you are not making us feel any safer with comments like that. I for one, not 10 minutes from the church, do not have any believe this case will be solved and has been to some point compromised from the beginning. JMHO

And for the ones analizing the shin pads, pull up Cowboy Church rodeos and you will find the same shape. They have just been colored. JMO
For what the SP rolled up and put in pocket was the rag they pulled out to wipe the crowbar down.

Keep in mind there are children involved. Speaking ones mind now could have ramifications on being able to continue to see those children.
I wonder if the murderer(s) gave that much thought.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

guess im a lousy sleuth I never knew about the gas station peep, geesh I give up lol

guess im a lousy sleuth I never knew about the gas station peep, geesh I give up lol
Well, I never knew about LV. But maybe we're better than we think as those 2 didn't pan out anyway.

Thank you for this link. Do the quotes from police in this article affect your opinion that MPD has a suspect & is tightening up the case?

Not really, but maybe I overlooked what you’re talking about. Please specify which quote. Thanks.

Well, I never knew about LV. But maybe we're better than we think as those 2 didn't pan out anyway.

A lot of ppl had motive through daily interactions with Missy. Another case on WS ,LE interviewed a pool guy, AC repairmen, house keeper etc etc. Anyone that interacted with Missy was probably questioned

A lot of ppl had motive through daily interactions with Missy. Another case on WS ,LE interviewed a pool guy, AC repairmen, house keeper etc etc. Anyone that interacted with Missy was probably questioned

Yes, and even people who didn’t have motive and are not even close to a POI are interviewed so LE can fill in cracks in what they already know about MB and perhaps who all she talked about, met, and where she went within the last few months before her death.

http://www.waxahachietx.com/news/20...-bevers-murder-dispelled-by-midlothian-police

Pulled this over from the media thread. Can anyone say why LV was considered a suspect and so soon after the murder?

They were not. The article explicitly says "Vxxxxx was never considered a suspect." There is a world of difference between "person of interest" (which simply means someone that LE wants to talk with or explore information about or from, for one reason or another) and them being considered a suspect of having committed the crime.

LE adds the following about LV, but it probably applies to tons of people that are falsely called "suspects" by online detectives in this case:
"In general, I can say with the dozens of specific person's of interest that were called in that we ran them through a variety of filters, which included their potential connection to the victim or the church," Johnson said. "Obviously, their alibi at the time of the offense, their height, weight, background and then with most of them there were face to face interviews. So none of that really lead to him become more than just a person we had a tip on."

It says the "tip never materialized.."

-Nin
Yes, I know. But I want to know why that tip materialized and why so much hub bub on this particular person that they (MPD) felt the need to come out and put his name in print saying he was no longer a suspect. It just seems odd is all.

I just had a terrible thought. ***Total speculation.***

Based on rewatching the video we have seen, I wonder if the reason for so little info is that SP might be underage, wearing a family member--or parent of a friend's--SWAT getup?

My terrible thought was: what if SP is the teen child of someone MB was thought to have flirted with? I could see some kids deeming that enough to "ruin their family," and maybe explain the violence of her death.

IMO! Complete conjecture.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just had a terrible thought. ***Total speculation.***

Based on rewatching the video we have seen, I wonder if the reason for so little info is that SP might be underage, wearing a family member--or parent of a friend's--SWAT getup?

My terrible thought was: what if SP is the teen child of someone MB was thought to have flirted with? I could see some kids deeming that enough to "ruin their family," and maybe explain the violence of her death.

IMO! Complete conjecture.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anything is possible. I have wondered about the participants in the class in reference to their extended family members being jealous/ mad about the participants absence from the home, or that if the participant would start to look better/.loss weight they would get some other persons attention/affections. jmo

I've seen that happen with a female workmate that lost over a 100 lbs, she left her husband.

They were not. The article explicitly says "Vxxxxx was never considered a suspect." There is a world of difference between "person of interest" (which simply means someone that LE wants to talk with or explore information about or from, for one reason or another) and them being considered a suspect of having committed the crime.

LE adds the following about LV, but it probably applies to tons of people that are falsely called "suspects" by online detectives in this case:
"In general, I can say with the dozens of specific person's of interest that were called in that we ran them through a variety of filters, which included their potential connection to the victim or the church," Johnson said. "Obviously, their alibi at the time of the offense, their height, weight, background and then with most of them there were face to face interviews. So none of that really lead to him become more than just a person we had a tip on."
Sorry, was a POI.

Yes, I know. But I want to know why that tip materialized and why so much hub bub on this particular person that they (MPD) felt the need to come out and put his name in print saying he was no longer a suspect. It just seems odd is all.

I didn't know about that particular individual or spouse and surrounding 'friends' until just after the Altima video release. If you were lucky enough to look into those connections via social media prior to many accounts being taken down it leads you into some dark rabbit holes if you let your mind wonder too much.

JMO but I think the noise over that individual became so great that I think MPD felt compelled to come forward with that statement. Perhaps people were getting a tad close to something sensitive potentially concerning the case? Maybe they were just sick of hearing the same rehashed tips.

Like many things surrounding this case there are so many crazy coincidences that it almost reads like a dark comedy or some sick reality show. Unfortunately this stuff is very real...

I think those people were suspicious because of comments made around town...and also, if you go looking for it, you're going to find it. So, I think a lot of people had things posted completely unrelated, but it was made into something more. JMO

"Perhaps people were getting a tad close to something sensitive potentially concerning the case?"

Nearsouth, I think it's much different than that, and in fact the opposite direction. Some of the SM-sleuthing (which spills over into real life chasing) is obsessive and at times even violates stalking ordinances. LE in Midlothian has an obligation to protect and defend its citizens, which includes those being stalked and harassed, so when the nonsense gets to the point of absurdity, it makes sense for them to stamp it out by saying something to help.

It also needs to be understood that by putting this out there, the victim (in this case, LV) now has the option to get anti-stalking measures taken against people who harass them for something they clearly had nothing to do with, and they would also find it fairly easy to take any accusations being made and turn them into a lawsuit for slander/libel if they so desire. Online speech is no exception. That means not only an online "detective" here could be financially hammered for such talk, but also the site itself, its owner, and its mods, if they allowed such baseless accusations to be posted.

Using female SP to lure MB to where male perp was hiding (having arrived there off-camera) and remaining and murdering off camera (auditorium, BR, enclave). MB would probably more likely trust a female (in the dark at 4 am), and not run. Also just thinking.

I have also thought this. Or....she had planned to meet somewhere there early, someone she trusted, and when they said "hey MB, I'm back here" she went because she knew their voice and expected them. But she got an ambush instead :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper