TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers, 45, killed in church/suspect in SWAT gear, 18 Apr 2016 #40

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, this was a revenge/hate induced event IMO. After seeing that knee wrap today, I am convinced. I am quite familiar with shin guards, wraps, pads you name it. This person has a knee problem or injury. I have no doubt about it.

-Nin

All the protection aka guards is camouflaging the knee injury in my opinion. Yes, s(he) the pads are protection, but they are also stabilizers IMO.

-Nin

Holy crap!!! Look at the knee pad!! It's a knee strap!! This looks like a possible knee injury!! This kind of strap is designed to stabilize the knee! Look at the overlap picture, the knee wrap goes way down to the shin!!

WHO GOT POSSIBLY INJURED IN A WORKOUT OR RACE WITH OR UNDER MB?? Something fishy here IMO.

-Nin

I just don't see the detail that you believe you're seeing, although I appreciate the effort. I just see distortion.

I just don't see the detail that you believe you're seeing, although I appreciate the effort. I just see distortion.

This is the area of interest. There are 2 pads in addition to the shin guard below it. Can you see it?

attachment.php

Attachments

• SP shoe 2 straps knee area of interest.png
    SP shoe 2 straps knee area of interest.png
    333.7 KB · Views: 377
Yes, this was a revenge/hate induced event IMO. After seeing that knee wrap today, I am convinced. I am quite familiar with shin guards, wraps, pads you name it. This person has a knee problem or injury. I have no doubt about it.

-Nin

Makes sense and could be why the person had that certain walk!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Makes sense and could be why the person had that certain walk!

They are either wearing the entire gear just because of being able to walk and protect their leg, or they were planning the event and got injured a day or two before the event, or it is an old injury and yet they are unstable in knee area. All my opinion only.
The question is, why would anyone with a possible injury and therefore possible distinguishable gait even operate in front of cameras? I believe the killing is either directly related to the injury or it was an ordered hit and the killer decided not to cancel out. That entire costume and the over-protection of legs/ knee (esp. right leg/ knee) could entirely relate to camouflaging the original injury in addition to all the other advantages from the attacker's point of view. I cannot see a burglar or vandal slowing himself down in the case of flight.

-Nin

They are either wearing the entire gear just because of being able to walk and protect their leg, or they were planning the event and got injured a day or two before the event, or it is an old injury and yet they are unstable in knee area. All my opinion only.
The question is, why would anyone with a possible injury and therefore possible distinguishable gait even operate in front of cameras? I believe the killing is either directly related to the injury or it was an ordered hit and the killer decided not to cancel out. That entire costume and the over-protection of legs/ knee (esp. right leg/ knee) could entirely relate to camouflaging the original injury in addition to all the other advantages from the attacker's point of view. I cannot see a burglar or vandal slowing himself down in the case of flight.

-Nin

The being on camera is something I will never understand. IMO... I would think protecting the legs would also help in case of a fight that would result in kicking. I think you are on the right track for sure.

I can't speak for him, but I'd assume he'd know how they do it considering that's not the first time it's rained since she's been a trainer (no snark intended.)
No snark taken and none given.
BB also made it pretty clear that he wasn't that involved with her business and essentially stayed out of it. He said later he was sorry he hadn't taken a bigger interest.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

This is the area of interest. There are 2 pads in addition to the shin guard below it. Can you see it?

attachment.php

Not really. Maybe it's just me.

Do you work in the area of photo/video enhancement professionally? Or do you have contacts who could look at the work you've done and confirm it, perhaps? Since all I see is a mess, I'm willing to accept what you're saying for myself if there's some confirmation. Also wonder if you share any of this with MPD and get their feedback?

The being on camera is something I will never understand. IMO... I would think protecting the legs would also help in case of a fight that would result in kicking. I think you are on the right track for sure.

IF the perp is wearing shin guards to avoid injuries from kicks, this leads me to think it was someone who regularly goes about in bare legs and marks would be noticed.

I know, it's Texas and shorts are common attire. But it was someone who was thinking about injuries being noticed more than actually being hurt, imo.

JMOPINION.

Holy crap!!! Look at the knee pad!! It's a knee strap!! This looks like a possible knee injury!! This kind of strap is designed to stabilize the knee! Look at the overlap picture, the knee wrap goes way down to the shin!!

WHO GOT POSSIBLY INJURED IN A WORKOUT OR RACE WITH OR UNDER MB?? Something fishy here IMO.

-Nin

Do you know if both knees/shins have the same gear?

IF the perp is wearing shin guards to avoid injuries from kicks, this leads me to think it was someone who regularly goes about in bare legs and marks would be noticed.

I know, it's Texas and shorts are common attire. But it was someone who was thinking about injuries being noticed more than actually being hurt, imo.

JMOPINION.

Good thought!!!!
From watching too many crime shows, the police always look at a POI body to check for any kind of wounds.

The fact that he DID check in on that particular day arouses suspicion.

I agree it's unusual and thus suspicious. Frankly the longer this thing drags out, the higher chance (IMHO) it was done by a third party (that's harder to connect.) Again, just mathematical probabilities. Not to mention the mathematical probabilities of a spouse.

But want to explore all possibilities (playing devil's advocate - or angel's advocate if you will). He doesn't seem like a guy that travelled a lot (the Montana trip looks like a highlight), and I haven't heard about any business travel. So the rare time he actually did travel (and this was a big-time trip for him); he would tend to post about it. I've got FB friends that exhibit that behavior. They don't post much on FB but if they go on a big trip or something substantial, they'll post it.

-Nin

If they were a camper, they would probably be wearing a right knee brace to class.

attachment.php

I agree with Cannonball that as good as the detail is. It is a little "sonogram". But people that read sonograms for a living can make out quite a bit of detail.

Could what appears as a bulge be a (covered) holster? I just don't see this person going into hand-to-hand combat with MB without some advantage we're not seeing.

In the .gif taken from the MPD video, it does look like a kneepad on the left knee separates at the top from the leg as the SP walks. It is the short .gif marked 3:58.26, .27, .28, .29 where the SP is crossing the main hallway at an angle. I am unable to upload it, but many of you probably have it saved.

I agree it's unusual and thus suspicious. Frankly the longer this thing drags out, the higher chance (IMHO) it was done by a third party (that's harder to connect.) Again, just mathematical probabilities. Not to mention the mathematical probabilities of a spouse.

But want to explore all possibilities (playing devil's advocate - or angel's advocate if you will). He doesn't seem like a guy that travelled a lot (the Montana trip looks like a highlight), and I haven't heard about any business travel. So the rare time he actually did travel (and this was a big-time trip for him); he would tend to post about it. I've got FB friends that exhibit that behavior. They don't post much on FB but if they go on a big trip or something substantial, they'll post it.

JMO, I ruled out BB recently; directly and indirectly. Missy and her husband were obviously having problems but he didn't end her life. He might have had a motive but did not act on his feelings. I looked at several angles and I feel it was a very personal crime relating to Missy and her fitness career. MOO

attachment.php
This photo is from the original 4 released and comes straight from WFAA without any retouching although it is lower quality because I drew a box on it (bitmapped). Enlarged, you can see some sort of star just below the right knee of SP. It looks like 3 gold points up and 2 white points down, with a dark strap across the center. I thought of it in response to your photo above with the gold color at that same position. Thanks.

Attachments

• suspect A WFAA star color 2.bmp
    452.5 KB · Views: 86
Not really. Maybe it's just me.

Do you work in the area of photo/video enhancement professionally? Or do you have contacts who could look at the work you've done and confirm it, perhaps? Since all I see is a mess, I'm willing to accept what you're saying for myself if there's some confirmation. Also wonder if you share any of this with MPD and get their feedback?

Cannon, I am professionally involved with 2 occupations. One is, I do a lot of work with photoshop (CC 15) and other photography related programs and design affiliated plugins. The other occupation relates to fighting systems and combat practices.

The quality of the church surveillance tape is rather poor, so one has to focus at a specific area while going through hundreds of frames. There are ways to facilitate the search through a good picture editing program. But you still have to know, what you are looking for. You can then enlarge your viewing field and go for a specific target. I went for the shoes in this case.

I have sent in processed pictures to MPD in the past and as recent as today, yes. I am sure, they have many great captures of all of this, but as you know, it takes lots of manpower to sift through these frames. One frame, like the one I re-posted for you, can take hours to process. I use about eight to nine different programs depending on the condition of the target. So, you figure.

-Nin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members