TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers, 45, killed in church/suspect in SWAT gear, 18 Apr 2016 #40

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The fact that he DID check in on that particular day arouses suspicion.
And the fact that WH commented at 7pm on his FB, "Hope you made it" is stranger still. He responded to no one in particular on fb that it had been a longer flight than originally thought but he made it.

According to BB, he telephonically contacted his wife..... twice.... that evening.

I'm wondering if it's because he hadn't seen MB before she returned from Austin thereby missing her.

Or, maybe he was double checking (the call around 9) about her training the next morning and where she was going to have her classes? I believe MB posted on her FB around 9:30 that evening that "if it's raining, we're still training". Maybe someone was getting nervous that she'd cancel her class.
That certainly would have spoiled someone's plans.

This is all speculation on my part.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

I think she was being sarcastic. It worked for me.

The person that runs that page is as unstable as the other people mentioned. Facebook rumors & NG that caused MPD to make a comment that no one had been arrested. These are what Asst Chief Johnson was talking about at new conference where asking people to please be mindful of what they post as someday MB daughters may read.

Midlothian PD discredits arrest rumors in Missy Bevers case

UPDATED:MAY 12 2016 08:28PM CDT
Midlothian police discredited rumors of reports that authorities had made an arrest in the Missy Bevers murder investigation.
Rumors began Wednesday night when the Nancy Grace Show reported an arrest could be imminent. The HLN show set social media abuzz
I agree Ranch,Yes it was sarcasm and worked for me too
"The Bevers family have been putting out fires for some time now. The intrusiveness of web sleuths led Missy’s sister-in-law Kristi Stout to write a post in “The Murder of Teri — Missy Bevers” Facebook group:

All you FB detectives out there I’m sure haven’t checked with American Airlines to verify they were on the plane headed there. Nor did any of you check with the phone companies to see that RB and VB’s phones were actually pinging in the San Diego area at the time of the murder. After all, that’s why we have the FBI and LE who confirmed that already because armchair detectives just don’t have that ability!!!

Not only that, but FBI drove to Biloxi, Mississippi to confirm with others on the fishing trip that BB was in fact there at the time of the murder, as well as verified pings from cell phone towers that he was there. For those of you who say BB hired someone to do this, again FBI has thoroughly watched and studied his accounts and have seen no large money being moved around. BB has been bugged by FBI, grilled like you would never fathom and his story has never changed. If I could sit you all down in a room with a marker board and show you what we’ve learned about this case, and how much work/people have been involved. " http://www.dallasobserver.com/news/...-in-missy-bevers-murder-investigation-9129736

I totally get that...

I don't get it. I don't know how someone allows themselves to feel intense hatred or to become angry enough to lash out by premeditating a vicious ambush and murder at 5 in the morning. I understand that some people can and do but I just don't get angry enough to commit the murder of a mother of three daughters, or anyone else, for an affair, money, or otherwise.

I read some literature the other day that psychiatrists and psychologists tend to agree that a psychopath is born without proper brain synapses. The killer(s) certainly possess a brain disorder, or two, of some type. What happened here is not normal human behavior.

Can we do an updated poll about whether we think SP is male or female? I see male. The brutality of the killing also says male to me.

I think possibly a team. Both male and female. However I supposed the SP could be a man that has feminine like actions and mannerisms. JMO

And the fact that WH commented at 7pm on his FB, "Hope you made it" is stranger still. He responded to no one in particular on fb that it had been a longer flight than originally thought but he made it.

According to BB, he telephonically contacted his wife..... twice.... that evening.

I'm wondering if it's because he hadn't seen MB before she returned from Austin thereby missing her.

Or, maybe he was double checking (the call around 9) about her training the next morning and where she was going to have her classes? I believe MB posted on her FB around 9:30 that evening that "if it's raining, we're still training". Maybe someone was getting nervous that she'd cancel her class.

Yes she would have definitely mentioned to him that it was moved indoors. Didn't he also tell her to be careful? Maybe he meant the rain...IDK JMO

JMO I just feel that the MPD have already spoken to the perp. Just a feeling I have.

Yes she would have definitely mentioned to him that it was moved indoors. Didn't he also tell her to be careful? Maybe he meant the rain...IDK JMO

According to his mother he told her to "Be prepared". I'm often told to be careful by my husband and family but I've never been told to be prepared. And it's stuff like this that cause so many to think he was involved.

If that car was involved I am sure it has been chopped to pieces by now, and was likely stolen to begin with JMO :)

Didn't somewhere in the beginning of all this someone said they seen a light nissan altima in a background of a photo in garage they seen online someone posted, I don't remember who. Sorry I am recovering from a concussion and my memory is a little off. All this is JMO I never seen the photo to know for sure. Does anyone remember seeing or reading this?

If and when this goes to trial it will be a giant trial. If I recall, Texas does not allow cameras in the court room. Someone should take that battle on now.. that would fill their time nicely lol. EVERYONE is gonna want to see that trial. Shoot, I would even go watch. I love a good trial on tv. I really miss the good ole days of Court TV. But back to the family, yes my heart aches for them. They are probably on the road to some semblance of life now without their mother, but this is going to come and smack them in the face when an arrest is made. :(

The only trial I've ever followed on TV was the Casey Anthony trial. I was between jobs at the time, and BOY! did it suck me in.

(Of course, the verdict pissed me off right nicely, but nevertheless...)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Didn't somewhere in the beginning of all this someone said they seen a light nissan altima in a background of a photo in garage they seen online someone posted, I don't remember who. Sorry I am recovering from a concussion and my memory is a little off. All this is JMO I never seen the photo to know for sure. Does anyone remember seeing or reading this?

I think that is when some were trying to blame a female from town whose relative had a similar car as well as a bike.

So I think someone took a pic of the car near the garage for comparison. Or they found a pic on that persons/relative Facebook. But it was not the same.

At least that's how I remember it. I hope that helps.

I don't get it. I don't know how someone allows themselves to feel intense hatred or to become angry enough to lash out by premeditating a vicious ambush and murder at 5 in the morning. I understand that some people can and do but I just don't get angry enough to commit the murder of a mother of three daughters, or anyone else, for an affair, money, or otherwise.

I read some literature the other day that psychiatrists and psychologists tend to agree that a psychopath is born without proper brain synapses. The killer(s) certainly possess a brain disorder, or two, of some type. What happened here is not normal human behavior.

I agree with you Dee.. To me, ALL killings are committed by some type of psychopath. I mean that's not normal... no matter what the motive (except for self defense..)

I think the killer is wearing the shin guards that have the front piece that comes down over the shoes.

Sort of like these (and also like the ones AT - who was included in the phone warrant - wears for his Athenas Strategies self-defense classes - I'm not including his photos wearing the shin guards but they are available online)

http://evolvedmma.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/Muay-Thai-shin-Guards-253x300.jpg

https://images1.searchub.com/edge-leather-instep-shin-guards-QOvnk84zX9XfVg.jpg

Maybe, but it wouldn't explain the arch at the front shoe (which I see).

CG never cancels, so BB would've known that. I definitely ? certain things with him, but he would've known her schedule. JMO

CG never cancels, so BB would've known that. I definitely ? certain things with him, but he would've known her schedule. JMO

But did he know it would be inside the church in the main entrance alcove or under the porch outside? That would have been important for someoneto know exactly where the class was going to be.

But did he know it would be inside the church in the main entrance alcove or under the porch outside? That would have been important for someoneto know exactly where the class was going to be.

I can't speak for him, but I'd assume he'd know how they do it considering that's not the first time it's rained since she's been a trainer (no snark intended.)

Shoe and shinguard/wrap

attachment.php

attachment.php

Original frame:

attachment.php

-Nin

Attachments

• SP shoe 1 0596.png
    SP shoe 1 0596.png
    254.2 KB · Views: 386
  • SP shoe 2 0596.png
    SP shoe 2 0596.png
    322 KB · Views: 389
  • SP shoe origibal frame k0596.png
    SP shoe origibal frame k0596.png
    287.3 KB · Views: 382
These are details, that can identify the equipment SP was wearing and can in itself possibly lead to a person of interest.

Look at the straps, second picture over exposed:

attachment.php
attachment.php

Overlap:

attachment.php

-Nin

Attachments

• SP shoe 2 straps exp max.png
    SP shoe 2 straps exp max.png
    322 KB · Views: 279
  • SP shoe 2 straps exp max copy.png
    SP shoe 2 straps exp max copy.png
    53.1 KB · Views: 266
  • SP shoe 2 straps exp max overlap.png
    SP shoe 2 straps exp max overlap.png
    270.7 KB · Views: 275
These are details, that can identify the equipment SP was wearing and can in itself possibly lead to a person of interest.

Look at the straps, second picture over exposed:

attachment.php
attachment.php

Overlap:

attachment.php

-Nin

Holy crap!!! Look at the knee pad!! It's a knee strap!! This looks like a possible knee injury!! This kind of strap is designed to stabilize the knee! Look at the overlap picture, the knee wrap goes way down to the shin!!

WHO GOT POSSIBLY INJURED IN A WORKOUT OR RACE WITH OR UNDER MB?? Something fishy here IMO.

-Nin

The person was certainly ready for a fight. Could not imho be a thief. Stole nothing. Lingered waiting for her. Suited up for battle, horribly.

The person was certainly ready for a fight. Could not imho be a thief. Stole nothing. Lingered waiting for her. Suited up for battle, horribly.

Yes, this was a revenge/hate induced event IMO. After seeing that knee wrap today, I am convinced. I am quite familiar with shin guards, wraps, pads you name it. This person has a knee problem or injury. I have no doubt about it.

-Nin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member