TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers, 45, killed in church/suspect in SWAT gear, 18 Apr 2016 #41

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
^sbm^ I may be splitting hairs (again) re ^, but IIRC, LE stmt referred to injuries to "head" (not face) and to "chest" (not breasts).
I've forgotten when LE made stmt - day of death? before autopsy? after autopsy? It's possible her injuries were in fact to face & breasts, but it's just not what I recall from LE stmt. Sorry, no link & I could be wrong. Maybe someone can verify one way or another w a link w direct quote. Anyone?

lonetraveler -- agreeing w your ^ post (my interp) that an attack injuring the face & breasts comes from a certain special mindset/motive different from that of someone who just wants to kill victim any ol' which way. JM2cts.

1st was the SW for MB Ford F150 4/18/16 "deceased from a head wound"

2nd was the SW for iPhone & iPad issued Tues 4/19 5:56p.m. & executed April 20
"Terri Bevers’ had multiple puncture wounds found on her head and chest are consistent with the tools the suspect was carrying throughout the building."

Links can be found on first page of each thread, first comment OR the Media/No Discussion Thread, like also first page, first comment of each thread.

Yes, of course, so it helped, during and after, LE had the reenactment performed using the video as a guide to SPs movements. MiMi might 100% can tell us when the reenactment took place. It was done stat.
:cow: To prep for the murder, SP could do exactly what MiMi and others did and study FB pages for CCoC and their website has the weekly bulletin. SP did their homework. SP was well-equipped and well-prepared. Nothing could stop the action. Nothing was a surprise for SP. It happened exactly according to plan as closely as humanly possible. About those high off the ground windows....

Not exactly stat was almost a month later. It was done Thursday May 12, 2016

Interesting fact, no doubt in my mind they have the heights correct. http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Video-Reconstruction-Team-Working-on-Bevers-Case-379279921.html

Investigators were to examine the person's unique characteristics, including their exact height. includes certified forensic video investigators. According to NBC 5 Law Enforcement Expert Don Peritz there are only 54 in the country, and two work at the Tarrant County District Attorney's Office

Ok, I went ahead and reached out to MPD asking for clarification. Turns out I was wrong - Spann was incorrect and the search warrant was correct. The suspect is NOT seen on video after the murder:

attachment.php

Ya beat me to it :) had cub scout meeting and was getting caught up. Good deal Buddy.

That makes me feel better. If the SW are not factual they can lose a lot of potential evidence.
MPD has been very good about clarifying information. I would never ask anything that could possibly hurt the case or rather expect them to answer. So this is the only question they have not replied with an answer at all. I will respect it. I know it was seen.

I asked about the Updated Timeline vs Time Captain Spann gave for MB entering (4:20 vs 4:18) I asked for clarification or if MB entered/left and reentered. So I will take it as something I do not need to know ;)

ETA: I posted this new Fact in the Media thread for us. Thanks again, we getting there lol JUST THE FAX Sir/Madam

*****Awesome*****Cannonball. :fireworks:

SP was seen after the murder walking down the hall probably leaving the way SP entered via the metal door.

*** CORRECTION ***

Cannonball contacted MPD for clarification. The SP was definitively not seen on tape again. WTG, Cannonball.

Man do I wish that MPD would just take the plunge and become verified insiders so they could just pop in and clarify the exact meanings of all their statements! :giggle:

Also, at one point didn't they first release a pic of MB walking inside the church or was that just my imagination??

I'm sure they did too? I'm sure I remember a short video of her walking inside the church, but maybe it was just a picture but I'm sure I saw it too, but nobody else here said anything so I thought it was also just my imagination.

I'm sure they did too? I'm sure I remember a short video of her walking inside the church, but maybe it was just a picture but I'm sure I saw it too, but nobody else here said anything so I thought it was also just my imagination.

My memory is the opposite--that they specifically said they would not release it out of respect for the family. MOO, of course.

My memory is the opposite--that they specifically said they would not release it out of respect for the family. MOO, of course.

Ohh, maybe you're right then, thanks 😊
I must have imagined it, my brain must be going a bit crazy with this case.

*** CORRECTION ***

Cannonball contacted MPD for clarification. The SP was definitively not seen on tape again. WTG, Cannonball.

So now that we know definitively that SP is not seen on video after the murder, what do we take from that in terms of his exit?

Did SP head toward the doors that MB had entered through, or did he go back to the kitchen? If the latter, wouldn't he have had to be sprinting (a camera would have picked him up otherwise)?

If he was sprinting to the kitchen, does that throw a monkey wrench in the cool, calm, collected, methodical killer theory?

So does that mean the suspect killer was the one in pants and not the one in shorts?

So now that we know definitively that SP is not seen on video after the murder, what do we take from that in terms of his exit?

Did SP head toward the doors that MB had entered through, or did he go back to the kitchen? If the latter, wouldn't he have had to be sprinting (a camera would have picked him up otherwise)?

If he was sprinting to the kitchen, does that throw a monkey wrench in the cool, calm, collected, methodical killer theory?
Hellllooo-We've been discussing that for quite some time now.

Come on now. Keep up with the program. 😊 (At least your theory is still intact). Kind of.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Ok, I went ahead and reached out to MPD asking for clarification. Turns out I was wrong - Spann was incorrect and the search warrant was correct. The suspect is NOT seen on video after the murder:

attachment.php
WOW! Thanks Cannonball, very helpful info.

Hellllooo-We've been discussing that for quite some time now.

Come on now. Keep up with the program. [emoji4] (At least your theory is still intact). Kind of.

I can't remember what I had for breakfast, even though I'm having it right now as I type this. Lol

I know there has been discussion about the manner of exit, but now that we're clear on the absence of video, can you summarize? I don't remember what damage there was to the doors on the awning side - is it indicative of SP busting thru there on his way out? Or was there no damage?

I can't remember what I had for breakfast, even though I'm having it right now as I type this. Lol

I know there has been discussion about the manner of exit, but now that we're clear on the absence of video, can you summarize? I don't remember what damage there was to the doors on the awning side - is it indicative of SP busting thru there on his way out? Or was there no damage?
Well, I'll speak for myself but remember he was not seen again so, that limits where he could exit without being seen. I think Mimi and I are in agreement (correct me if I'm wrong) that SP hightailed it out of the big glass doors (Not where she entered but where we're thinking she was found or through the NW doors (opposite where MB entered.) He could have escaped either way without being seen. And my hypotheses is....the NW camera facing down the main hallway was not working.

TY for clearing that up! Still puzzling.....why would the same camera that captured the last second of video we see of SP NOT capture him/her EMERGING from wherever he/she was???? Makes it seem like SP did NOT exit the same route as he/she came in and met up with or found or "lay in wait" for Missy. JMO

To go by what MPD says, "not to be seen on video again"...If left out SW door MB entered through, that Camera should have picked it up, same as picked up the Suspect at 3:58 a.m. JMHO

I sticking by my new thoughts from yesterday (below) But just had a new :thinking: Reading the change in what was stated in 4/21/16 SW. *Each Investigator used their same language. We do not know what the Campers said in their statements, very possible someone saw something we not aware of. Or if someone thought of something later. We haven't had any new info since those early SW.

**JMHO, Suspect could very well have went out the NW doors that we can see at opposite end of doors MB entered (direction we see Suspect coming from can see those doors) OR for that matter could have left out the front, West doors (the glass front of church) but would all depend upon when the Suspect actually exited the building JMHO JMHO most sense to me would be leaving either NW doors, as unless Suspect left the door propped open/or unlocked exiting Kitchen into Room 8 or exiting Kitchen into North hallway, would have gotten locked out of Kitchen to leave that way. **We see Suspect walking out of Room 8 and that door is propped open (does not close or move after Suspect walks on down hall), but we do not know if that is when Suspect first was caught on video or if some of the Suspects wandering the halls. Door from Kitchen into Room 8 is kept locked. < Common sense says that door into the Kitchen kept locked from outside. No entry unless have a key,left open or left unlocked. JMHO

4/19 signed at 5:56pm the SW to extract MB iPhone & iPad: Neither the suspect nor victim, were seen again on video.

4/21 ATT Tower Dump : The unknown suspect is the only person detected within the building during a period of approximately thirty (30) minutes when the victim and decedent, Terri “Missy” Leann Bevers, was murdered, and it is reasonably believed that the said unknown suspect is responsible in part or in full for murdering Ms. Bevers. http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...T-gear-18-Apr-2016-41&p=13144882#post13144882

TY for clearing that up! Still puzzling.....why would the same camera that captured the last second of video we see of SP NOT capture him/her EMERGING from wherever he/she was???? Makes it seem like SP did NOT exit the same route as they came in and met up with or found or "lay in wait" for Missy. JMO

Jethro is a great SME on the cameras and motion so he can answer in great detail. As I understand it, the perp would have to come close enough to the camera to activate it. But if he is moving pretty fast, he'll be gone by the point that the camera begins recording. At that point all the camera would pick up would be empty hallway.

Does anyone else wonder how SERIOUSLY LE investigators looked for footprints? JMO

Originally Posted by cady View Post
TY for clearing that up! Still puzzling.....why would the same camera that captured the last second of video we see of SP NOT capture him/her EMERGING from wherever he/she was???? Makes it seem like SP did NOT exit the same route as they came in and met up with or found or "lay in wait" for Missy. JMO

Jethro is a great SME on the cameras and motion so he can answer in great detail. As I understand it, the perp would have to come close enough to the camera to activate it. But if he is moving pretty fast, he'll be gone by the point that the camera begins recording. At that point all the camera would pick up would be empty hallway.

RBBM, :thinking: thinking out loud.... But IF Suspect was moving fast and camera just did not catch Suspect "on video" does not mean that Spann was totally not telling truth. Could be that the camera did cut on and then off, and that why they are assuming the suspect went out as came in, and not think went into any other rooms. We do not know that the camera was not tripped to come on, just didn't catch Suspect on the video. **Like asking a little child, have to ask the right questions, and be specific. JMHO. Got an appointment but am working on something. ... bbl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper