TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers, 45, killed in church/suspect in SWAT gear, 18 Apr 2016 #41

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote Originally Posted by rodee34 View Post
Jethro - just noticed.. Since the cameras are motion activated, why would they be activated before any activity took place here? Any thoughts on that? The door was closed, the camera was on. SP opened the door to the hallway, but the camera was already recording. I just can't get my head around that.

So everyone else is clear we are talking about the last video sequence that begins about 1:50 in the video.

I have not gotten my head around it either, if it is any consolation. It is one of the puzzle pieces.

:thinking: One possibility could be, Suspect had went into room and then came right back out - like in the West hallway? Unsure how much that sequence is zoomed to be right over the door as opens, possible was seen further down hall then went into room where door open farther down? Just thinking out loud ;)

I still believe that SP exited the same way they entered. That said, I don't believe that SP entered the church via the exterior kitchen door.

LE has led the public to believe the SP broke into the metal exterior door near the Kitchen. Why does your SP enter and depart a different way, may I ask?

SP could not utilize the exterior broken windows as they are too tall. The NE corner glass doors were busted, too. However, there is a camera in that corner of the hallway, yes? It's the camera that shows us SP leaving Room 8 and entering the N hallway.

MPD first Press Release posted at 10:27 a.m. SO, according to this, deceased already removed from building. And would fall in line with the helicopter video.

MPD first Press Release April 18.JPG

Jethro/Mimi,

Where do y'all think they are in the investigation? Completely clueless, or do you think they have an idea of who all is involved and just need concrete evidence?

If a LEO is really involved, do you think they're covering for them?

Not insinuating anything, just curious your opinions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I believe the fatal injury occurred with Missy standing and it would be to the head, very likely trauma to the brain stem causing instant death. I could very well be wrong.

Respectfully even with trauma like your speaking the heart still beats for a few... thus there would be some blood spatter jmho

The heart has the ability to beat independently of the brain as long as it has oxygen. The heart will eventually stop beating as all bodily systems begin to stop working shortly after brain death. Remember the heart can beat, but your diaphragm and lungs wont. hence the cardiac muscles undergo asphyxiation and die off. However, immediately after death, there is enough oxygenated blood in the body to keep thing moving for a while http://biology.stackexchange.com/qu...keep-beating-if-it-is-separated-from-the-body

Why does the heart keep beating if a person is brain dead?

The heart has its own pacemaker independent of the brain. As long as it has oxygen, it continues to beat. The heart could actually be removed from the body, placed in saline solution, given oxygen, and still continue to beat. This is why although the brain is dead, the heart continues to beat. http://surgery.med.miami.edu/laora/community-services/brain-death

Jethro/Mimi,

Where do y'all think they are in the investigation? Completely clueless, or do you think they have an idea of who all is involved and just need concrete evidence?

If a LEO is really involved, do you think they're covering for them?

Not insinuating anything, just curious your opinions.

Personally, I have nothing to tell me that MPD is not investigating. I think we (the public) are Clueless because they have kept information close to vest. JMHO the fact that Suspect was dressed as was, I sure with so much happening local and the stuff that going on in the country, I sure had a lot to do with the agencies brought in so fast. PLUS the Investigators that working case that at least did SW have working relationship with other Gov LEO Agencies. As far as covering for them, I don't know who "them" would be but I have to believe MPD wouldn't cover for any dirty LEO. JMHO

Perhaps the camera picked up the motion of the 2nd sp in the area which is why the video is recording. This really starting me to freak out in regards to the fear that was awaiting for Missy. WTH did Missy have on the sp(s) to be brutally murdered.

Yes, motive?

Obviously from the big sign outside of COC she knew they had a camera system. I doubt that the COC would inform guests or workers about how the cams worked bc sometimes they are the ones who steal from places. I do recall that MB worked in a school and a retail setting at different times so she very well might have recognized where the cameras were. IMO She could have felt that with the camera system in place that she would be less likely to be a victim of a crime there. JMHO

IMO I honestly can't think of a single person that would ever feel like they would be a victim of a crime INSIDE OF A CHURCH! No matter what the circumstances. Growing up going to church LDS the buildings I attended were rather large. I've roamed those halls countless of times I can probably honestly map that whole entire place even after not even have been there in probably almost 7-8 yrs. I base a lot of my thoughts about CCoC of that building, it really does remind me of CCoC in so many ways. It's so weird to think about having to ever be worried or scared there. Even as a young child roaming the halls when my mom was doing genealogy I always assumed there weren't other people there and occasionally someone would pop out or whatever but I was never ever scared.. And my building didn't even have cameras inside so I imagine MB probably felt very safe being inside CCoC.

Personally, I have nothing to tell me that MPD is not investigating. I think we (the public) are Clueless because they have kept information close to vest. JMHO the fact that Suspect was dressed as was, I sure with so much happening local and the stuff that going on in the country, I sure had a lot to do with the agencies brought in so fast. PLUS the Investigators that working case that at least did SW have working relationship with other Gov LEO Agencies. As far as covering for them, I don't know who "them" would be but I have to believe MPD wouldn't cover for any dirty LEO. JMHO

I feel the same. I haven't spent the time to research like y'all have and I'm so impressed by both of your knowledge!! I hope they make an arrest soon. Thanks for responding to that!

Respectfully, I disagree. There's a difference in distance and illumination. I believe the logo on the left side of the jacket is not always being picked up by the camera. And there appears to be a distinct white area (shirt or skin) directly under the chin, which sometimes picks up the light more. I think it's more likely you just can't see the smaller logo at certain angles, distance and light placements. JMO, but that's what I think after rewatching the footage at different speeds and highest quality I could.

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

It's entirely possible, that the let's call it logo is not always picked up by the light. However, one can still make out the logo of the individual traversing from the bulletin board over to the S hall by changing exposure etc.. I cannot get the same result with the individual approaching the room on the right next to the bulletin board.

Second, I made an overlay of the individual approaching the right room next to the bulletin board showing his/her front POLICE logo and the back POLICE logo, so one can see the different heights of both logos. The person is not leaning forward or using their left arm in either case, as that would directly influence the angle of the logos.
I also made an overlay of the individual, who exited the right room next to the bulletin board and is now in the process of moving towards the door to the left of the bulletin board. Left arm is not moving, person is not leaning forward.

This is what I got:

attachment.php

attachment.php

There is only the door between these two captures and app. one of the diagonal (or square..) floor patterns.

-Nin

Attachments

• overlap 1 logo front back.png
    overlap 1 logo front back.png
    343.4 KB · Views: 247
  • overlap 2 logo front back.png
    overlap 2 logo front back.png
    332.7 KB · Views: 252
I think MPD knows exactly who this is,how many SP's are in the church, and who is possibly involved and how and who is not. I'd say GJ. All solely my opinion of course.

-Nin

IMO I honestly can't think of a single person that would ever feel like they would be a victim of a crime INSIDE OF A CHURCH! No matter what the circumstances. Growing up going to church LDS the buildings I attended were rather large. I've roamed those halls countless of times I can probably honestly map that whole entire place even after not even have been there in probably almost 7-8 yrs. I base a lot of my thoughts about CCoC of that building, it really does remind me of CCoC in so many ways. It's so weird to think about having to ever be worried or scared there. Even as a young child roaming the halls when my mom was doing genealogy I always assumed there weren't other people there and occasionally someone would pop out or whatever but I was never ever scared.. And my building didn't even have cameras inside so I imagine MB probably felt very safe being inside CCoC.

You said something that's very interesting..."you were never scared in the church building ".... so perp picked a place that no one would ever suspect a crime to happen. MB would be totally caught off guard ....

You said something that's very interesting..."you were never scared in the church building ".... so perp picked a place that no one would ever suspect a crime to happen. MB would be totally caught off guard ....

No way to escape and it was an isolated area at that time of morning. After NIN posted thoughts about the different appearances of the sp which there could be more than one sp, tells me that Missy never stood a chance to survive the attack. I think she was outnumbered and she never would have made it out of the church under the cirumstances

From the FB SWs we learn from Inv Nicholas Selby that Corporal Cody Moon of CID, is the Primary Investigator. Corporal Cody Moon is who is Affiant for the iPhone & iPad SW.

Now this has me scratching my head. Because although a Probable Cause Affidavit is not all the info know it is a summary of facts for probable cause.

Nick/Nicholas Selby prepared the Exigent SW for MB and BB Facebook accounts. N Selby requested the 1st one

Inv Cody McKinney in notorized doc stated executed on 4/21/16 SW Items Seized: Electronic data/records from Facebook on account # (both MB and BBs accounts)

On 5/19/16, this is what :waitasec: What other SWs were sealed? And by Cody McKinney? Cody McKinney did write ATT Target #s, ATT Tower Dump, Dry Cleaners, LinkedIn SW (exigent was done by Nick Selby) But no other I know of sealed. Yet this is the request for Sealing 2nd time May 19.

N Selby seal fb sw 1st time.JPG

cody mckinney may 19 2nd seal of fb sw.jpg

The only thing is that from what the Attorney General's office had written it seems that it was singular as in one firearm.

I'm too lazy to go back and look but IIRC, the language concerning the firearm was boilerplate language. You could literally Google the phrases and find other unrelated cases where it was repeated verbatim.

So I wouldn't read too much into it appearing singular.

It's entirely possible, that the let's call it logo is not always picked up by the light. However, one can still make out the logo of the individual traversing from the bulletin board over to the S hall by changing exposure etc.. I cannot get the same result with the individual approaching the room on the right next to the bulletin board.

Second, I made an overlay of the individual approaching the right room next to the bulletin board showing his/her front POLICE logo and the back POLICE logo, so one can see the different heights of both logos. The person is not leaning forward or using their left arm in either case, as that would directly influence the angle of the logos.
I also made an overlay of the individual, who exited the right room next to the bulletin board and is now in the process of moving towards the door to the left of the bulletin board. Left arm is not moving, person is not leaning forward.

This is what I got:

attachment.php

attachment.php

There is only the door between these two captures and app. one of the diagonal (or square..) floor patterns.

-Nin

NIN I respect your hard work. Just a thought. the 2 are not the same as in feet on floor. One where you have curved over back, the leg is bent, which would change the body structure with that heavy garb on would it not? That would change the logo and all correct? IIRC from our convos prior, isn't this where there is the splice (where the pry tool suddenly appears?) So far, I just see 1 Suspect... but I am staying openminded lol wind blowing through right now :silly: I have been convinced on some things ;)

No way to escape and it was an isolated area at that time of morning. After NIN posted thoughts about the different appearances of the sp which there could be more than one sp, tells me that Missy never stood a chance to survive the attack. I think she was outnumbered and she never would have made it out of the church under the cirumstances

Yes... agree! They were going to make sure Missy was dead. It's maybe the reason they didn't just shoot her and drive off .... Perp wanted to make sure they saw her die. No chance of surviving....

I have a theory. I just dont feel comfortable talking about it in depth. I am waiting to see if GJ hands out any thing.......

Hey that's cheating young lady :pillowfight: then you could do some conformation bias theorizing ;) Make it fit lol
LOL I will spill mine other than POI because I haven't a clue but sleuthed a bunch lol GJ is in session so hoping soon ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper