TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers, 45, killed in church/suspect in SWAT gear, 18 Apr 2016 #41

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not the video expert but after zooming in and watching carefully the short section that shows the person walking up to and opening the door next to the glass table and going in, you have to watch slowly or pause because it is a short section, but I think the person who comes out and proceeds to mess with the locked door is shorter, built differently.

NIN had to explain to me how to slow down video..
If you go to the youtube, in the right hand corner is a spoke looking thing - Settings, when you click on that a menu comes up.
It will say Auto play, Speed, Quality. ... Speed will show "normal" Click on Speed.... you will have drop down that gives you
0.25, .50, Normal, 1.25, 1.5, & 2. ..... To slow down the speed of the video choose 0.25 for slowest, and 2 fastest. It really does make it much easier than trying to pause/start/go back.... or at least for me because I seem like always go past. Hope this helps. Unsure what device so may not . Hugs and Thanks again NIN!!!

Agree on gunshot and puncture! This absolutely makes sense. I don't see if there was possible multiple blows to the head with hammer or rock pick etc that would be NO blood splatter, etc. I would think SP would be dripping blood on his/her exit.

The idea of lots of blood at the scene and blood transfer to the perp has been discussed on previous threads. My question then still remains. It was cold and pouring rain that morning. If Missy was wearing a raincoat with the hood up, how much blood transfer would occur? She had multiple puncture wounds. Would her coat contain the blood? Or could the blood spatter out of the coat's puncture holes? Seems to me the blood would be somewhat contained within the coat. Thoughts? Sorry if the graphic nature of my question offends. :gaah:

The idea of lots of blood at the scene and blood transfer to the perp has been discussed on previous threads. My question then still remains. It was cold and pouring rain that morning. If Missy was wearing a raincoat with the hood up, how much blood transfer would occur? She had multiple puncture wounds. Would her coat contain the blood? Or could the blood spatter out of the coat's puncture holes? Seems to me the blood would be somewhat contained within the coat. Thoughts? Sorry if the graphic nature of my question offends. :gaah:

Well, I tend to doubt she had her hood up since she parked under the covered porteco on arrival. Who knows? As far as blood goes, I'm sure there had to be some - but unless we can see the scene photos at some point we'll never know...

MPD answer today to my question about an update to the ten month lag in updates in Missy case: "We meet regularly with the family, but there is nothing to update that can be released to the public."

Dumbfounded and appalled at the same time..................There is no excuse for this, in my opinion. It borders on negligence, stupidity, or something sinister, IMO.

Was this in PM and if so can you provide a SS please. Thank you so we can keep up with exactly what has been stated. That is what Cannonball and I have done with our PMs from MPD. I do not think we are allowed to post visitor comments but you could check with Mods. Not trying to be bossy or snarky. Just trying to keep up. Thanks for reaching out.

O/T but Mimi isn't telling Granny and Uncle Jed, that Elley Mae and Jethro are both online on WS :happydance: right now

Ya'll, Ah've been waitin' for someone else to notice this!

Especially with Jethro able to cipher & all....

I don't think LE in Ellis Co. or Midlothian needs anything else to confuse them. They can't even keep their own house clean. They have no clue.......in my opinion. Culprits probably in Canada now following the case here on WS and laughing......

Since we are not on the inside of this investigation, we don't know how the investigation is going. Someone can correct me, and I'm sure they will if indicated, but I thought WS is not only victim friendly, but also respectful of law enforcement.

MPD answer today
to my question about an update to the ten month lag in updates in Missy case: "We meet regularly with the family, but there is nothing to update that can be released to the public."

Just got off "chat" w/MPD. They actually stayed online with me for over half an hour. Did not get answers to most of my questions; however, MPD say (from my direct question) if the Nissan in the SWFA had ever been ID(ed) by license plate and they stated "no--not ID(ed).

Well, at least one answer...............................

MPD answer today to my question about an update to the ten month lag in updates in Missy case: "We meet regularly with the family, but there is nothing to update that can be released to the public."

Dumbfounded and appalled at the same time..................There is no excuse for this, in my opinion. It borders on negligence, stupidity, or something sinister, IMO.

JMO ... I just feel like they know but can't convict the perp yet. I think that Missy's mother and her brothers would be all over TV shows asking for help and putting her story out there at 10 months. Their silence tells me they may know and are waiting til police get more info to convict this monster.
I'm sure her mother is suffering and hurting for those girls also. If MPD told Missys family that they are clueless , I do believe we would see them begging for help. I could be wrong but I hope that's the case.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I disagree....IMO they don't owe us anything other than to keep us safe. I've said it probably 10x in this thread, but if they thought there was a chance of someone else being murdered, we would know. Whether involved in general public or close to MB. There would be a cop at every CG location every single time. I think we're so desperate for any information that we're picking apart things that aren't there. JMOO. I want this case done and arrests made just as much as anyone else. But I want these criminals to be brought to justice without a hitch in the case, and that takes time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Has anyone come across a close up of the handle to the hammer/ breaching tool that SP used?

MPD answer today
to my question about an update to the ten month lag in updates in Missy case: "We meet regularly with the family, but there is nothing to update that can be released to the public."

Just got off "chat" w/MPD. They actually stayed online with me for over half an hour. Did not get answers to most of my questions; however, MPD say (from my direct question) if the Nissan in the SWFA had ever been ID(ed) by license plate and they stated "no--not ID(ed).

Well, at least one answer...............................

30 minutes Wow, see they do answer. SS of PM please & thank you. (just of question and answer so we do not ask same again)
I did see visitor posts that someone made a fake account up they answered but those are off limits.

Sorry, Mistree. I saw a photo of the breaching tool I believe you are referring to a couple of months ago. It was a fleeting shot, but I did not save it. The tool looked absolutely horrifying.

Has anyone come across a close up of the handle to the hammer/ breaching tool that SP used?

Sorry I have only seen the hammerhead part in Suspect hand. And the pry bar from distant. I enlarged at the door but it was too blurry to make the pry bar out.

Oh, wow. I knew someone would wanna know my questions. Let me see what I can do when I go back..... Sorry Not a computer whiz:tantrum:

Oh, wow. I knew someone would wanna know my questions. Let me see what I can do when I go back..... Sorry Not a computer whiz:tantrum:

LOL my kids tell me Pictures or it never happened :silly: but I do know that MPD has been very kind and professional and only question did not clarify, I respect . It's only been one. Thanks again Ardenmost!I PS I am not a computer wiz either lol But some on here have helped me a lot! If have problems posting someone will be glad to help you figure out how.

Sorry, Mistree. I saw a photo of the breaching tool I believe you are referring to a couple of months ago. It was a fleeting shot, but I did not save it. The tool looked absolutely horrifying.
Im not sure its the same one you seen, but, I guess I should have said tool(s).

So far im not liking what im seeing and can appreciate more so now than before the fear amongst many who are local.

30 minutes Wow, see they do answer. SS of PM please & thank you. (just of question and answer so we do not ask same again)
I did see visitor posts that someone made a fake account up they answered but those are off limits.

Sorry, ArkMimi. gonna have to go back to see what I can recover from my conversation with MPD today. (Never on FB, so gonna try to backtrack tomorrow. Sorry, again.)

Sorry, ArkMimi. gonna have to go back to see what I can recover from my conversation with MPD today. (Never on FB, so gonna try to backtrack tomorrow. Sorry, again.)

Just go to Messenger/PM inbox, and the conversation will be there with MPD name, click on it and it will be in order just like posts here. It doesn't delete just because you log out.

still working on eye pictures of the killer from the MPD video...here's another taken at .28 where she is walking toward the door she is about to attempt to pry.

.28.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member