TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers, 45, killed in church/suspect in SWAT gear, 18 Apr 2016 #41

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If there is this "wonderful" clear view from SWFA to CCoC/CCoC to SWFA by day and even by night - who could have used this view in an illegal meaning before MB's murder ....? :thinking:

To clarify: don't necessarily think it was love affair with anyone on SW. JMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have we ever heard why those two vehicles are parked by the wall at SWFA? Some of you guys who are great with enhancements have you seen anyone in either the SUV or car there? Maybe Nin or Jethro?

Have we ever heard why those two vehicles are parked by the wall at SWFA? Some of you guys who are great with enhancements have you seen anyone in either the SUV or car there? Maybe Nin or Jethro?
I know I haven't even taken a good look at them. My working assumption is that they are unoccupied and likely are vehicles that are regularly parked there over night. I will give them a look though.

"have you seen anyone in either the SUV or car there? Maybe Nin or Jethro?"

A whole new meaning .... :D

One thing that has not been discussed to my knowledge is the second shirt. Dry cleaner had 2 shirts with blood. One had no evidentiary value as someone had attempted to clean it. Police only took one shirt. I still can't get over RB behavior during the interview. Is it possible that each shirt had different blood? One animal- the one tested and one human- the one cleaned and left at dry cleaners. Good way to fool police and worthy of a snicker and perma-grin.

Sent from my B1-780 using Tapatalk

What is everyone's thoughts on that they have a suspect or 2...but don't have any clear evidence to indict, hence no new information coming out??

I think they are secruity vehicles for guns store. You will see them use them in other swfa videos.

What is everyone's thoughts on that they have a suspect or 2...but don't have any clear evidence to indict, hence no new information coming out??

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

I know I haven't even taken a good look at them. My working assumption is that they are unoccupied and likely are vehicles that are regularly parked there over night. I will give them a look though.
Hi Jethro- Does the license plate of the mysterious altima in any way resemble your poi's?

One thing that has not been discussed to my knowledge is the second shirt. Dry cleaner had 2 shirts with blood. One had no evidentiary value as someone had attempted to clean it. Police only took one shirt. I still can't get over RB behavior during the interview. Is it possible that each shirt had different blood? One animal- the one tested and one human- the one cleaned and left at dry cleaners. Good way to fool police and worthy of a snicker and perma-grin.

Sent from my B1-780 using Tapatalk

RBBM, The SW only speaks of 1 shirt having "animal blood". On the receipt also shows blood on the white shirt. How would someone know that LEO would only take 1 shirt if more had blood on them? JMHO I would think they would take any that appeared to have blood on them. Since they could only take with the SW what the SW said, maybe the Det went there, saw what was there and applied for SW. All I know is they could only take what listed on the SW (the one shirt they took with blood on it)

Hi Jethro- Does the license plate of the mysterious altima in any way resemble your poi's?

:thinking: Who has the license plate number of Altima and how would someone know license plate numbers for anyone? Not meaning to be snarky. TIA

They do not have any suspects that we are aware of. And yes, there could be a bunch of poi's but MPD's lips are sealed about that too. In fact, it could just be there are no poi's or there could be a ton. They are not saying. In essence, I believe they are saying they are stumped.

MPD is giving every indication that they don't even have the slightest idea. There is every reason, in my opinion, to believe they have been trying to bluff SP into becoming rattled and hoping that someone would notice they are rattled and a tip would be generated - and that would be the very first time ever SP would have come onto MPD's radar. Whoever SP is they are seemingly unperturbed by neither the murder nor anything MPD has done. At the same time I believe that MPD has put too much weight on some pieces of evidence and dismissed other pieces of evidence and didn't even recognize a thing or three that would help them. For example, MPD insists they have more video from inside the church that they say just shows more of the same activity already released. Has MPD truly dismissed that additional footage as not only not being helpful to release to maybe generate tips but also not useful to them either?

What I worry about specifically is that LE does not usually have to explain a crime from A to Z in order for prosecutors to make a case and get a conviction. They only need to prove certain elements that are defined in the statute for that crime. However, if you have no idea who the perpetrator is then every last thing from A to Z is important to identifying them. It is why you will see past threads on this case and likely in this thread as well where members are digging into the minutiae of a single frame of video as just one example.

Given all of that, unless MPD literally trips over SP or SP does them a favor and walks in this case will not be solved absent a confession. The longer this goes on the more futile the interview process will be in trying to gain new information from people who now might have to remember what might be otherwise be an insignificant thing on a typical Thursday one year ago instead of remembering something from the prior week, for example.

I don't know. However, that Altima I have talked about has a sun roof. The one at SWFA does not. So, it won't be the same vehicle.

I personally think this is the case. I think the Altima video release was MPD working via SWFA, and they were trying to apply a little pressure without being overly obvious to general public. They absolutely have more video and possibly know more about that Altima and potentially other car/truck(s), but it may be hard to tie any of that to the murder in the church IF that Altima is involved at all - which I think it is IMO.

:thinking: Who has the license plate number of Altima and how would someone know license plate numbers for anyone? Not meaning to be snarky. TIA
Arkmimi-No one has anything. (that I know of).We looked at lps a while ago when NIN showed images and then it was dropped. I was picking it back up but obviously there Is no consensus or further observations but my own. And my observations and my opinion of those images at that time were/are: It appears to be a Texas plate with a star in the upper left hand corner.
When I compared that observation with the old, new, farm owned, disabled and any kind of Texas plate, there were limited choices. I should have private messaged Jethro.

I assume wrongly I'm afraid that everyone reads everyone's posts and that we're all kind of on the same page.
When actually, I'm the only one on that page and no one knows what I'm talking about. Sorry, my brain works.......hmmmmm...differently than most. Not always a good thing for others trying to understand or follow what I'm saying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members