TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers, 45, killed in church/suspect in SWAT gear, 18 Apr 2016 #41

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What is everyone's thoughts on that they have a suspect or 2...but don't have any clear evidence to indict, hence no new information coming out??

Agree..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

what if the SP is married to someone that MB inspired to get fit and then the newly fit person became more confident and attractive and this made the SP jealous to the point he wanted MB gone. maybe she inspired someone to leave their unhappy home and this angered the SP.

You don't think Altima has a sunroof? Retractable roof.
attachment.php

Attachments

• Screenshot (96) - Copy - Copy.png
    Screenshot (96) - Copy - Copy.png
    201 KB · Views: 374
You don't think Altima has a sunroof? Retractable roof.
attachment.php
Don't know who you're referring to but yes, this car does. One of the posters here said his POI's Altima does not have a sunroof.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

I have a feeling the SWFA car is involved. Notice the driver turns off his lights as he turns right into the SWFA parking lot from the highway. He doesn't want anyone else on the road to take note of him or where he's going. Also, he turns his headlights off again as the two parked cars come into his view. He wants to slip under the radar. It's kind of a feeble, misguided effort though. Just like SP in a way. Determined yet impaired and lackadaisical. Also... I don't think anyone having a drunken 2 am tryst in the parking lot would give a darn about turning off their lights. This person does not want to be seen.

The Altima's behavior in the lot is fishy, that for sure. Cutting the lights, casing the entire lot before parking, Those are the things that stand out for me and make me lean towards this car being somehow related. A lot of questions come up for me though. One being the time. Why be so early? Why cut your lights at various different times and not others? Why take your chances in an open lot that is obviously lit? And how lit is it? I know sometimes surveillance cameras adjust the light and do not always represent what the eyes would see as far as general darkness.

I would also be curious to see the view of the cars driving by on the road during the time MB was arriving. I'm not sure of her route. Would she have drove by? Would you see her headlights pull in to the church lot? the other campers? I suspect their is nothing of note on their camera footage through out the rest of the night... But it could help with timeline.

I try my best to read everyones post, I just thought I may have missed that someone actually had that info. I know myself putting in writing doesn't always come out as I meant it to. We are all just talking this through... we all have available the same factual info from MPD. Some see it different than others. But what they have said is still the same.

Keep posting and asking questions! Just like someone posted about why would the Suspect who seems to have went through each thing so planned out, not know if the church had an alarm. That is a good point! Maybe that was one of the mess ups? Maybe it was just part of the staging of a burglary like the high kitchen window screen? But does give new ideas to think about. I try to stay open to all things possible. (but I do think came and left in vehicle not on foot and a target murder against MB) JMHO

We Good :loveyou:

I also try to read every post and try to track everyone's possible POIs but sometimes life gets in the way and I miss a page or two perhaps. And, Razz, Mrs PC very recently posted her good work on the license plate. I recall she points out the number 3 and a number 7 is at the far right end. It appears that we should have ample evidence given the two surveillance tapes but it was raining a downpour at SWFA. The interior of the Church did not have the best recording system available. And SP was covered head to toe in SWAT gear.

Maybe it was just part of the staging of a burglary like the high kitchen window screen?
This made me chuckle. :giggle: SP did not know how far off the ground that window was with the torn from the inside and pushed outward window screen? It looks ridiculous from the exterior of the Church as if 5'2" SP was a giant or had a ladder at the window. LOL Thank you, dawling!

RB stated in front of MPD that he took 2 shirts with blood to the cleaners.
I know. I was just going by what is in the SW. Possible that the other was one that they tried to wash out? I do not know, but I think they pretty much cleared that up with the Vet confirmation and the DNA testing. JMHO

Don't know who you're referring to but yes, this car does. One of the posters here said his POI's Altima does not have a sunroof.

It's the other way around I understand, the SWFA Nissan Altima does not have a sunroof. The poster's POI's vehicle does have a sunroof.

-Nin

If you are referring to Jethro, that is not what he wrote.
Jethro4WS
I don't know. However, that Altima I have talked about has a sun roof. The one at SWFA does not. So, it won't be the same vehicle.

If you are referring to another poster, I express my apologies.

Do you find some individual frames are missing? I know it was cut and pasted from several cameras. But it seems to me that just when I am slowly viewing and trying to stop at the best view it jumps just a bit like the best views have been cut. But I do not have any special software for viewing.

I am not a digital motion forensics analyst, but there is indeed one sequence of frames missing and you have all noticed it. That is at marker .08 ff, when the Altima has just entered the SWFA. It would have possibly been a good point to get a capture of the license plate as the car was moving in a relative straight motion prior to making a turn to the right towards the Northern parking lot.

-Nin

I know. I was just going by what is in the SW. Possible that the other was one that they tried to wash out? I do not know, but I think they pretty much cleared that up with the Vet confirmation and the DNA testing. JMHO

I can quote BB on it:

It is a non-issue,

I also try to read every post and try to track everyone's possible POIs but sometimes life gets in the way and I miss a page or two perhaps. And, Razz, Mrs PC very recently posted her good work on the license plate. I recall she points out the number 3 and a number 7 is at the far right end. It appears that we should have ample evidence given the two surveillance tapes but it was raining a downpour at SWFA. The interior of the Church did not have the best recording system available.

Originally Posted by arkansasmimi View Post
Maybe it was just part of the staging of a burglary like the high kitchen window screen?
This made me chuckle. :giggle: SP did not know how far off the ground that window was with the torn from the inside and pushed outward window screen? It looks ridiculous from the exterior of the Church as if 5'2" SP was a giant or had a ladder at the window. LOL Thank you, dawling!
:silly: Exactly what I thought too dawling ;) If the screen hadn't still been in place would have thought for a hot second that how may have hurt the ole dragging foot lol < just being silly ..kinda! I 5'4 and didn't realize how much off ground window was til seen the video and took a ss of guys working around it lol

I have a feeling the SWFA car is involved. Notice the driver turns off his lights as he turns right into the SWFA parking lot from the highway. He doesn't want anyone else on the road to take note of him or where he's going. Also, he turns his headlights off again as the two parked cars come into his view. He wants to slip under the radar. It's kind of a feeble, misguided effort though. Just like SP in a way. Determined yet impaired and lackadaisical. Also... I don't think anyone having a drunken 2 am tryst in the parking lot would give a darn about turning off their lights. This person does not want to be seen.

Yes......and yet they're conscientious enough to exit using an unnecessary turn signal out of an empty parking lot (or was it?)

Yea. It's either that or they don't have a hot clue Where to even look from here. One of the two

Midlo had not experienced many murders and not any murders in many years, maybe a decade or more. It is the first murder in the Asst Chief's (iirc) 10yr tenure. I hardly believe that MPD has the background experience to handle an investigation as complex as MBs. Were they aware of the different dating sites there are that should be checked? Kik. Snapchat. I feel fortunate that LEO requested the little data they did for there are apparent avenues they did not venture.
they don't have a hot clue
Maybe they are attempting to fit a square peg (ie, their POI) into a round hole (ie, the evidence).

Waxahatchie daily light on Facebook has new indictment for the constable , again.
Interesting what he was indicated for.

Sorry I can't link, I'm mobile so maybe someone else can?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper