TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers, 45, killed in church/suspect in SWAT gear, 18 Apr 2016 #41

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And why release that one Nissan image when there was a video tape with so many more and better views? People spent weeks talking about that oval decal. Is it because they do know who was driving that car?

It is my belief they already know who did it, and all those involved. It is a matter of building the evidenciary cases.

It is my belief they already know who did it, and all those involved. It is a matter of building the evidenciary cases.

Agreed. I think it's better for them that they're not having a bunch of false leads come in. JMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There have only been three posts today, and there are currently 4 users viewing this thread. I understand since we have so little information, but it makes me sad for Missy and her family. I hope that LE is making progress behind the scenes.

I just watched the press conference for the Abigail and Liberty (Delphi) homicides, and I cannot get over the difference in LE's approach between the two cases. While LE in the Delphi investigation is keeping most everything close to the vest, they were not shy about asking for the public's help. They encouraged people to call in tips and told the public the types of things for which to look. It is in stark contrast to the "internet sleuths" who take up valuable time and resources in the MB investigation.

Jethro posted a few days ago about the delay in LE releasing some information to the public, and it got me thinking. Assuming that the Altima is involved (or even possibly involved), LE waited exactly 5 weeks to release the still. During that time, the Altima could have been sold or taken to a junk yard. Since no one knew to be on the lookout for a silver Altima, no one would have thought anything of it being taken to a scrap yard. Even if LE could trace a silver Altima back to a junk yard in the days following MB's death, they would not be able to confirm it was the Altima that was at SWFA.

Unless SP left DNA or some other personally identifiable item at the scene, I would imagine that most of the other evidence has been destroyed by now. I hope that justice is coming!

At the beginning, LE did want leads from the public, but it got out of control b/c of people following random theories – or people giving leads that kept leading nowhere and wasting time and resources. I think LE now knows who did it, too, and that’s the reason for the silence. I think this case is like the 1997 killings of Frank Dosso and 3 others in Tampa, FL (Nelson Serrano was the killer convicted 5 years later). LE knew Serrano was responsible, but he had an alibi, and it took LE years to pick it apart and find out how he got back to the murder location - and to find some physical DNA. I’m holding out hope that this is what is going on and that it doesn’t take as long as it did in the Tampa case.

I was watching the surveillance video of that car driving around in the parking lot of the gun store. 2 things crossed my mind. 1 Creepy 2 There are shots of the car pulling out of the lot and the license plate is not visible but with enhancements, im sure it can be. Has anyone tried that? I tried on my phone to no avail.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

The tactical gear worn in the video, has anyone researched or asked for the public's help on remembering selling this size outfit, from their store, online, or maybe went missing?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I was watching the surveillance video of that car driving around in the parking lot of the gun store. 2 things crossed my mind. 1 Creepy 2 There are shots of the car pulling out of the lot and the license plate is not visible but with enhancements, im sure it can be. Has anyone tried that? I tried on my phone to no avail.

The tactical gear worn in the video, has anyone researched or asked for the public's help on remembering selling this size outfit, from their store, online, or maybe went missing?
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
:welcome6:
RBBM, on the tag, yes can go back ETA: MPD 5/20/16 in press conf gave out the orig 2 ss of Altima that starts on Thread #20 http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...-in-church-person-in-SWAT-gear-18-Apr-2016-20 and continues to present. I posted the video from SWFA on Dec 30th, thread was shut down and then reopened few days later. That startes the SWFA Video convos couple threads back. *Hope that helps

On the tactical gear, 41 long threads on it. Good time to scan and refresh/review what went over. Welcome again!!! Hugs Mimi

I also think LE has at the very least a general idea who is involved in this. IMO they need more evidence for conviction(s).

They may also be trying to figure out IF or HOW someone on the SW is connected to POIs not on SW (again JMO).

:welcome6:
RBBM, on the tag, yes can go back ETA: MPD 5/20/16 in press conf gave out the orig 2 ss of Altima that starts on Thread #20 http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...-in-church-person-in-SWAT-gear-18-Apr-2016-20 and continues to present. I posted the video from SWFA on Dec 30th, thread was shut down and then reopened few days later. That startes the SWFA Video convos couple threads back. *Hope that helps

On the tactical gear, 41 long threads on it. Good time to scan and refresh/review what went over. Welcome again!!! Hugs Mimi
I realized after the fact that the topic was talked about previously. I didnt see anything pertaining to the tag but I will check out what you said. Thanks!

At the beginning, LE did want leads from the public, but it got out of control b/c of people following random theories – or people giving leads that kept leading nowhere and wasting time and resources. I think LE now knows who did it, too, and that’s the reason for the silence. I think this case is like the 1997 killings of Frank Dosso and 3 others in Tampa, FL (Nelson Serrano was the killer convicted 5 years later). LE knew Serrano was responsible, but he had an alibi, and it took LE years to pick it apart and find out how he got back to the murder location - and to find some physical DNA. I’m holding out hope that this is what is going on and that it doesn’t take as long as it did in the Tampa case.

I was watching ID TV or as my husband calls it one of my murder channels.... the other day and there was a husband who had a look alike fill in as an alibi. He even had the guy get his HAIR CUT like him!!!??
Wild!!! I guess he thought that he was home free until LE found a Walmart receipt and pulled cam footage. There was the husband states away walking thru Walmart buying a shovel, gloves, tarp using a credit card. He was wearing some jacked up looking outfit (striped shirt and floral Hawaiian shorts) that was so bad the clerks remembered him. Now it had to be pretty bad if you have seen some of the Walmart People pics!!! Lol. But it got me thinking....hmmmm

I was watching ID TV or as my husband calls it one of my murder channels.... the other day and there was a husband who had a look alike fill in as an alibi. He even had the guy get his HAIR CUT like him!!!??
Wild!!! I guess he thought that he was home free until LE found a Walmart receipt and pulled cam footage. There was the husband states away walking thru Walmart buying a shovel, gloves, tarp using a credit card. He was wearing some jacked up looking outfit (striped shirt and floral Hawaiian shorts) that was so bad the clerks remembered him. Now it had to be pretty bad if you have seen some of the Walmart People pics!!! Lol. But it got me thinking....hmmmm
I remember this story. He had him live at his place and go to his lawyers office as HIM!!! Pretty clever until it wasnt lol

Gosh, it could be anyone at this point.... pretty sad we have a video of the MURDERER, and we still don't have a hint of of idea if "it's" a man or a woman, how they got there, and how they left. We are not sure of the murder weapon(s), how many killers involved.... I'm sorry... that's just not acceptable! I can tell you this much, if this was my daughter, sister, spouse, I'd be all over that cop station, media and social media asking questions, every single day! I don't understand the silence from the LE, OR the "family"!! I'm embarrassed that I live near this tragedy.

Gosh, it could be anyone at this point.... pretty sad we have a video of the MURDERER, and we still don't have a hint of of idea if "it's" a man or a woman, how they got there, and how they left. We are not sure of the murder weapon(s), how many killers involved.... I'm sorry... that's just not acceptable! I can tell you this much, if this was my daughter, sister, spouse, I'd be all over that cop station, media and social media asking questions, every single day! I don't understand the silence from the LE, OR the "family"!! I'm embarrassed that I live near this tragedy.
Lets keep her story alive. We are women, some of us mothers and wives! If they arent going to be pains in the *advertiser censored*, then we will on their behalf! I wish I lived closer. Im a jersey girl. Im sending strong vibes over there for her case to be solved. She was just an ordinary woman leading an ordinary life. We are all Missy Beavers [emoji22]

I don't believe they don't know if male or female. They can zoom in on perp with technology. Possibly could see a mustache or some facial hair. I can't imagine Missy's husband, mother in law , etc not getting on TV and speaking about this murder. We don't know if there is DNA ... we know very little after 10 months!!!! Sad

Just sitting here contemplating.......MPD seems to be winning....

First, they want help......Then, MPD wants NO help. Yet, if they want NO help, there has been no arrest, nor any justification for an abandonment of weekly updates as originally were in play.

Some will say " MPD owes us nothing."

Public servants DO owe us the acknowledgement of whether we are safe or if there is a killer on the loose. MPD should be updating continuously with regards to the Missy Bevers case.

I don't believe they don't know if male or female. They can zoom in on perp with technology. Possibly could see a mustache or some facial hair. I can't imagine Missy's husband, mother in law , etc not getting on TV and speaking about this murder. We don't know if there is DNA ... we know very little after 10 months!!!! Sad

Idk but maybe they've been instructed to not talk. MPD was quoted (can't remember who posted, maybe Mimi) stating that they have updated family, but nothing to provide to the public? JMO

Idk but maybe they've been instructed to not talk. MPD was quoted (can't remember who posted, maybe Mimi) stating that they have updated family, but nothing to provide to the public? JMO

You are correct. So many people are just angry because we have no updates. They can give some info that wouldn't hurt their case and let the public know something at this point. I think we are all frustrated and worried that there will be no arrest .

Lets keep her story alive. We are women, some of us mothers and wives! If they arent going to be pains in the *advertiser censored*, then we will on their behalf! I wish I lived closer. Im a jersey girl. Im sending strong vibes over there for her case to be solved. She was just an ordinary woman leading an ordinary life. We are all Missy Beavers [emoji22]

Thank YOU!

Just sitting here contemplating.......MPD seems to be winning....

First, they want help......Then, MPD wants NO help. Yet, if they want NO help, there has been no arrest, nor any justification for an abandonment of weekly updates as originally were in play.

Some will say " MPD owes us nothing."

Public servants DO owe us the acknowledgement of whether we are safe or if there is a killer on the loose. MPD should be updating continuously with regards to the Missy Bevers case.

Since there hasn't been an arrest, it's safe to assume there is still a killer on the loose. There are many cases like this, unfortunately. I don't really care for MPD's approach of not updating the public regularly, but it's not that unusual. A lot of cases are like this.

Since there hasn't been an arrest, it's safe to assume there is still a killer on the loose. There are many cases like this, unfortunately. I don't really care for MPD's approach of not updating the public regularly, but it's not that unusual. A lot of cases are like this.

I think because of the corruption in Ellis county that people are afraid they can't trust the police department. They have had so many problems in the past there. This is one case that everyone wants to see someone pay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member