TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers, 45, killed in church/suspect in SWAT gear, 18 Apr 2016 #41

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The first thing that comes to mind is the MB case could possibly be targeting MB only and possibly LE feels no one else is in danger. The Delphi case was committed against two children and perhaps LE feels that other children are in great danger bc perps who kill kids do not stop until caught. JMOO

That's so true....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Treading gently to respect WS rules. May I ask if anyone would consider the SP to be a member of FF/LE? I found a perfect match (photo) to SPs height, legs, both feet, stance and posture.

Can you elaborate?

Treading gently to respect WS rules. May I ask if anyone would consider the SP to be a member of FF/LE? I found a perfect match (photo) to SPs height, legs, both feet, stance and posture.

Yes, possibly for those exact reasons plus more...

I can't seem to shake the fact that SWFA posted the videos so close together (within a few weeks- last one 12/23). Makes me feel there's a connection (yes I know what the SWFA said the purpose was). I am going on insticnt only. Anyone else feel that there's a connection?

https://youtu.be/72o1rfteSc0
I thought same - so I watched it multiple times, each time focusing in turn on only one different individual. I discounted it (maybe erroneously) because one person who appeared to have a similar gait did not seem to match the physical description (i.e. taller than 5'7").

So eerie. I know it's unrelated but weird that she had the same maiden name as Missy Bevers.

A church! The maiden name! AND the state BB's "remarkable" license plates were from .... :gaah:

I've always thought that Missy's mom and brothers have stayed silent because they know. Otherwise, they would be all over the place. At 10 months , they wouldn't be silent for anyone if they didn't know. JMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You are talking of family and so I'm choosing your post for quoting:
I had a look on MB's obituary long time ago .Yesterday I had a second look because of the church-murder-maiden name-connection. I only now noticed that MB is shown NOT with a portrait like other deceased persons but with a pic of her and ONE OF THREE children (the little one). I find that extraordinary somehow.

I can't seem to shake the fact that SWFA posted the videos so close together (within a few weeks- last one 12/23). Makes me feel there's a connection (yes I know what the SWFA said the purpose was). I am going on insticnt only. Anyone else feel that there's a connection? Yes, me!

bbm red
This is the video I was referring to! Thank you!! :) Nobody answered when I here thought about a connection.

Yes, possibly for those exact reasons plus more...
Nearsouth & Ardenmost. FF and EMS FB pages/ photos. Years back. Lineup in front of truck. Very difficult to find. I just tried to find again. No luck. But, I have it on my desktop because I copied it specifically as it was always so difficult to find. Once you see it, you'll know it immediately. There are multiple FB pages... I'll try again tomorrow...start 7/15. Saw one there though it is not nearly as look-alike as the one I have copied.

Nearsouth & Ardenmost. FF and EMS FB pages/ photos. Years back. Lineup in front of truck. Very difficult to find. I just tried to find again. No luck. But, I have it on my desktop because I copied it specifically as it was always so difficult to find. Once you see it, you'll know it immediately. There are multiple FB pages... I'll try again tomorrow...start 7/15. Saw one there though it is not nearly as look-alike as the one I have copied.

What city /department are you describing? Midlo/Ellis County or???

You are talking of family and so I'm choosing your post for quoting:
I had a look on MB's obituary long time ago .Yesterday I had a second look because of the church-murder-maiden name-connection. I only now noticed that MB is shown NOT with a portrait like other deceased persons but with a pic of her and ONE OF THREE children (the little one). I find that extraordinary somehow.

I agree-it is odd. Usually it is a pic of her deceased and very very occasionally a pic of deceased and spouse. It is pretty rare that I have see the spouse included and I can't recall ever seeing a child.

Wouldn't it be handy to have the Altima video broken down like this too!

I was thinking that exact thing last night, I tried raking my own screen shots, but I will stick to my day job.[emoji847]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I can't seem to shake the fact that SWFA posted the videos so close together (within a few weeks- last one 12/23). Makes me feel there's a connection (yes I know what the SWFA said the purpose was). I am going on insticnt only. Anyone else feel that there's a connection?

Was this actual vidio clip from before the murder?

Watch the Brainscratch video linked above by Razz. The video is short and is only about SWFA and the Bevers case.

The video you're asking about has zero to do with either the church or MB. The gun store posted it due to a dispute with a customer.
https://youtu.be/CSfodLstJLA

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Yes, I think several people, including myself, believe that SP might be a current or former LEO or FF.

BTW, could you clear out your inbox? I tried to message you back but received an error message.

Yes, I think several people, including myself, believe that SP might be a current or former LEO or FF.

BTW, could you clear out your inbox? I tried to message you back but received an error message.
Female EMS possibly was on my radar way back when.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

No, this was after. And it was uploaded by SWFA close to the video of the Altima. It was speculated (by Brainscratch video in January)that there was a reason they did this because one of the workers behind the counter had an SP like walk and the boxes in the right of the frame looks like the box SP is holding in his hand in the South hallway. However, when Brainscratch asked SWFA about the above questions, the video I referenced was their answer.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

I have been saying that he's a security guard or was one. The way he runs his hand down the wall makes me think that. I've seen SG's do that several times. I also think he wears glasses, but didn't have them on in the church. The way he looks at everything closely makes me think that.

I have been saying that he's a security guard or was one. The way he runs his hand down the wall makes me think that. I've seen SG's do that several times. I also think he wears glasses, but didn't have them on in the church. The way he looks at everything closely makes me think that.
I think the first few seconds is one of the most interesting parts of this video. I work in a place that has many hallways that look similar to this one. There are hundreds of people through these halls daily.

That wall touching thing is not common.

Combined with that quirky walk, someone should recognize SP.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

I think the first few seconds is one of the most interesting parts of this video. I work in a place that has many hallways that look similar to this one. There are hundreds of people through these halls daily.

That wall touching thing is not common.

Combined with that quirky walk, someone should recognize SP.

Yeah I thought at first that it was SP getting their bearings from putting the helmet/gear etc. on in that room or something. Maybe it's a natural tendency of that person, but you don't see it in other parts of the video. At one point I even thought it might be right after the murder and the person was staggering from 'shock' or from the effort.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
heartishome