TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers, 45, killed in church/suspect in SWAT gear, 18 Apr 2016 #42

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The oldest daughter is around 14.

This certainly isn't college age! Wonder why he isn't including the third daughter?

Did one daughter move in with one set of grandparents? JMO.

This certainly isn't college age! Wonder why he isn't including the third daughter?

Did one daughter move in with one set of grandparents? JMO.

It was a typo on the interviewees part.

I think he is innocent. He's just sharing his feelings, not all that different from us sleuthers when we share our personal feelings at times. She presented herself in a way that was sexy (no criticism, however), but there's evil guys, or a jealous wife that can come out of the woodwork. Her social media was very very public they say, which included her whereabouts, leaving a huge open door for an attack.
We don't even know. Maybe when she was at that recent conference she enraged someone with a comment she made. It doesn't take much.
No sexual assault so that wasn't it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Not sure why almost everyone here takes MPD/LE literally. There is NO proof that the alibi of BB and/or RB-VB is 100% foolproof! We have no witness statements that have been published, no airline ticket info, etc. We need to get this "set-up" of circumstances by MPD/LE addressed and verified. Crimes need facts to be able to be solvable!!!!!!

I agree with you.

Really not wanting to nit pick and want to read through the article a couple of times to grasp everything but this comment was interesting

"We are left with many questions here: Is this the first time you have ever murdered? Is this the last time you will ever do this to someone? Are you the only person that knows what you did on April 18[SUP]th[/SUP], 2016, or have you shared that with anyone?"

I've never had a family member murdered but I don't know if I would think of those questions. Anyone know if those thoughts are typical?

I'd ask "Why..?"

-Nin

Quoting my own post for reference

I am still so struck by those words. I think I would ask why as well, Nin. There's something about the way those questions are phrased. I usually try not to over analyze comments, statements, etc., but these questions IMO were jarring.

"Is this the first time you ever murdered?"

Really?That's what he would ask???

I am still so struck by those words. I think I would ask why as well, Nin. There's something about the way those questions are phrased. I usually try not to over analyze comments, statements, etc., but these questions IMO were jarring.

It sounds like he was addressing whoever killed Missy.

I would ask the same questions.

15 months later and a killer still walks free. In my opinion, this was personal. But if it wasn't, who's to say they haven't done it again since?

If it was personal, it would have been solved a long time ago. A church lady physical fitness trainer, doesn't exactly have a long list of people who want to kill her.

If it was personal, it would have been solved a long time ago. A church lady physical fitness trainer, doesn't exactly have a long list of people who want to kill her.

Not necessarily . Many ppl can think their unkind thoughts to themselves. Hidden anger in the hearts can explode at any time or brew until no longer. Missy was exposed to tons of ppl through her career and personal life. Anyone that knew her would be consider personal and that is thousands off ppl that interacted with her in life.

It sounds like he was addressing whoever killed Missy.

I would ask the same questions.

Oh I understand the questions. I'm just surprised that's what he would ask the person. Asking if is this the first time you ever murdered sounds more like what an interrogator would ask, not someone who lost their spouse. That's what struck me. MOO

I appreciate your response. Shows we all react differently!

Really not wanting to nit pick and want to read through the article a couple of times to grasp everything but this comment was interesting

"We are left with many questions here: Is this the first time you have ever murdered? Is this the last time you will ever do this to someone? Are you the only person that knows what you did on April 18[SUP]th[/SUP], 2016, or have you shared that with anyone?"

I've never had a family member murdered but I don't know if I would think of those questions. Anyone know if those thoughts are typical?

I'd ask "Why..?"

-Nin
Thinking back to questions people ask of a loved one's killer, when addressing an unknown killer, besides "why would you do this" is "how can you live with yourself knowing what you've done to my family?"

Those 3 questions seem like someone listing facts about a killer, but disguising them as questions. MOO

My first thought was that he has probably heard and read all of the things we have all been saying about the killer. To me these questions stem from everything the public has come up with and he is asking from that direction. Not because WE are curious and he's trying to find out for us/the public, but because it's made him think about it from another view and he is wondering too.

Was this a crime of passion? Was this a crime of it just "happened" and wasn't planned (started out as burglary)? Was the person in the church alone or did they have help like some of us have speculated?

I think in answering those, it narrows down the why....if he had asked those right when it happened, I would have thought it strange. But after all this time has passed and he has had a chance to read all that is on the internet, I personally don't find them strange.

IMO, whatever I say is JMO....

Map Disclaimer - I am not a professional, this is my first map and I only did it to help the family. All information was taken from FindLisaHarvey missing posters, MapQuest and family information. All information is estimates only.

Justice rides a slow horse, but she always arrives. I still think someone will be arrested for this.

Sadly for BB he's damned if he does, damned if he doesn't. It will be interesting to hear from her family. Not defending him, but I do think people like to find anything they can to pick him apart. It's sad that social media has caused them even more harm.

I still 18(?) months later think it was very personal and there's probably a good trail of evidence. But, there's probably some holes missing to nail whomever did this once and for all.

Strictly my opinion only.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Justice rides a slow horse, but she always arrives. I still think someone will be arrested for this.

Sadly for BB he's damned if he does, damned if he doesn't. It will be interesting to hear from her family. Not defending him, but I do think people like to find anything they can to pick him apart. It's sad that social media has caused them even more harm.

I still 18(?) months later think it was very personal and there's probably a good trail of evidence. But, there's probably some holes missing to nail whomever did this once and for all.

Strictly my opinion only.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not only him and his family, but other people as well.

I'm still working on pictures taken from the church surveillance video. In my opinion the killer is definitely a woman. Her eyes are light colored (either blue/gray/or green) and not dark or brown. The space between her eyes is extraordinarily wide. I'm attaching a profile of her face taken at 1.09 from the video and several edits of that frame. I'll post another pic of her eyes from the front view separately to show how widely spaced they are.

1.09e 4-12.jpg

1.09e 4-12 cropped 4-21 jpgedited face circled.jpg

1.09e on pixl.png

1.09e 4-12 edit 4-19 face less contrast edit 4-20 arctic cropped.png

Here's a pic of the eyes taken at 1.43. Notice how far apart they are. (the killer is wearing a guard that covers her forehead and nose in this pic.)

View attachment 120370

P.S. I've sent some of my pictures to police but of course I haven't heard diddly squat back from them.

Here's a pic of the eyes taken at 1.43. Notice how far apart they are. (the killer is wearing a guard that covers her forehead and nose in this pic.)

attachment.php

P.S. I've sent some of my pictures to police but of course I haven't heard diddly squat back from them.

I get an "invalid attachment" so cannot see anything.

I'm still working on pictures taken from the church surveillance video. In my opinion the killer is definitely a woman. Her eyes are light colored (either blue/gray/or green) and not dark or brown. The space between her eyes is extraordinarily wide. I'm attaching a profile of her face taken at 1.09 from the video and several edits of that frame. I'll post another pic of her eyes from the front view separately to show how widely spaced they are.

Pics snipped for space

If I may, I'd like to ask when showing pictures, if not too much trouble, it's helpful to see the original picture the extreme close up was taken from next to the enlarged version for reference. I'm intrigued by all the photo work but I cannot distinguish much in your enlarged photos. :(

Pics snipped for space

If I may, I'd like to ask when showing pictures, if not too much trouble, it's helpful to see the original picture the extreme close up was taken from next to the enlarged version for reference. I'm intrigued by all the photo work but I cannot distinguish much in your enlarged photos. :(
And beside all that, aren't we limited to speaking about BB' s response only?

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

And beside all that, aren't we limited to speaking about BB' s response only?

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Hey buddy!!! No the reopened post doesn't say just can talk about new article, that is just what gave way for us to open back up. Other than article I think very slim anything else hasn't been hashed over to mush. But thankful open again.

Hope everyone having a great summer! Stay hydrated!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper