TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers, 45, killed in church/suspect in SWAT gear, 18 Apr 2016 #42

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
SteveS - no disrespect intended here (swore I'd never use that phrase because it's usually an opener right before someone gets slammed - LOL) - I promise not to do that! But I have worked with MPD - a LOT - over the course of this investigation and actually really grew to like one of the detectives in there. He seems very vested in this case. And really seems to be a great guy. There for awhile, I was in daily communication with him (sometimes multiple times a day) - and I say that knowing MPD could be watching and would never lie about something like that - but with that said, when these frames came up linking the Altima to the church, they dropped the mic - as in, ALL went comPLETELY silent. I don't know if it's because of me being so transparent and forthright with my concerns as well as the increasing public concerns/suspicions - but I'm serious, everyone went completely silent - POOF!, gone. Even the media seems like they're under lock down -- seriously! I just think it's very bizarre, that's all. No accusations or insinuations - people already have those and nothing I can say here to influence other's opinion. Phew ~ anywho, thanks for allowing me to vent!
It is very puzzling to me why they would stop communicating after the Altima was linked to COC by you. I can only think of a few reasons for that. Are you able to say why you were in daily contact w LE for a time before they went silent? Is it true there is a new/ different detective assigned to the case now? Thank you for sharing your thoughts here.

Not sure why almost everyone here takes MPD/LE literally. There is NO proof that the alibi of BB and/or RB-VB is 100% foolproof! We have no witness statements that have been published, no airline ticket info, etc. We need to get this "set-up" of circumstances by MPD/LE addressed and verified. Crimes need facts to be able to be solvable!!!!!!

This is an ongoing murder investigation. LE is not obligated to lay out any evidence. Just because we do not know, what is going on, it does not mean nothing is going on.

All IMO

-Nin

SteveS - no disrespect intended here (swore I'd never use that phrase because it's usually an opener right before someone gets slammed - LOL) - I promise not to do that! But I have worked with MPD - a LOT - over the course of this investigation and actually really grew to like one of the detectives in there. He seems very vested in this case. And really seems to be a great guy. There for awhile, I was in daily communication with him (sometimes multiple times a day) - and I say that knowing MPD could be watching and would never lie about something like that - but with that said, when these frames came up linking the Altima to the church, they dropped the mic - as in, ALL went comPLETELY silent. I don't know if it's because of me being so transparent and forthright with my concerns as well as the increasing public concerns/suspicions - but I'm serious, everyone went completely silent - POOF!, gone. Even the media seems like they're under lock down -- seriously! I just think it's very bizarre, that's all. No accusations or insinuations - people already have those and nothing I can say here to influence other's opinion. Phew ~ anywho, thanks for allowing me to vent!

May have coincided with the opinion expressed here:

http://www.dallasobserver.com/news/...-in-missy-bevers-murder-investigation-9129736

All IMO

-Nin

I haven't been big on speculation about people or faces but this is one is definitely not condensation:

https://1drv.ms/i/s!Apszq3ro5jJLvCP0_9vIybRQqeAF

This has bee brought up before. I agree, it is not condensation. It looks like an umbrella IMO:

attachment.php

All IMO

-Nin

Attachments

• SWFA Nissan umbrella.png
    SWFA Nissan umbrella.png
    153.2 KB · Views: 608
If you watched the Brain Scratch (by Lordan Arts on Youtube), it is explained that
SWFA released the video on on own; it was said that the same video was given to MPD after the crime. Why would MPD ONLY give a blurred out license plate number of the Altima, while only asking for an oval sticker identification, is something that needs addressed!

They didn't blur out the license plate. When you watch something on TV where something is blurred out, it's pretty easy to tell the difference between something that is intentionally blurred and something that is blurry because of conditions and distance.

Nighttime, rain, and distance all contributed to the video being what it is.

I do think, however, that MPD erred in not releasing more of the SWFA video. A better look of that car, released right after the murder, might have generated tips when memories were still fresh. Instead, they waited a full month to even mention the Altima, and they released the one still shot that gives the best view of the oval sticker, as if that nondescript sticker would crack the case.

True but what's interesting is you can't check into a PLACE if you're not actually there. You can check into a LOCATION (city, state) - like BB did - however, you have to actually be there for the PLACE to even show up on your list of "check-in" options. He manually typed in the name of the restaurant, which I find interesting.

And as for alibi's - if someone can find me two sources where BB and/or KS state that BB flew American that day - um, we have another "red flag" to add to the list.

And finally, the last MPD addressed the public about this Altima and the tools used, we were told that the Altima was NOT a suspect vehicle and we were told that the tools belonged to the church.

I shared these images with them on 2/7 and was given permission by MPD to distribute to others to see if they could help clear them up.

So, I took it to the next level and reached out to the National Center for Media Forensics (professionals that have proper security clearance to work with FBI, CIA, NASA, NSA) and they help law enforcement all the time. They helped to analyze the Boston Marathon bombing and the ISIS beheadings of the two journalists - two of MANY examples of where they have helped to analyze, enhance and authentic digital surveillance. They are willing to look at this video and run it through their software and analyze and work DIRECTLY with MPD but they need to original source file before it was uploaded to YouTube and no one will provide it.

Flag this message Delete this message

Who would have what you are looking for? MPD or SWFA..?

How do you know that? Because MPD said so? Ok, let me ask this - anyone know who he was traveling with? Nope. Don't you think that person would be standing up in his defense?

Not to be rude... but no. That person would be shredded, literally by social media, media and in their everyday personal life. Which I'm sure is already happening. Besides, I'm sure they would be called as a witness.

Just thinking out loud here... IF you wanted your spouse "gone," you would make "arrangements" and be as far away as possible. Mostly because that the surviving spouse is on "the POI list" generally. If you are thinking BB was here and committed the crime... well he's way too tall, according to LE. Could he have had it done, yes. from the moon.

I mean no disrespect... because we've all had the same questions from day one. I appreciate new eyes and ideas on this case... so thank you!!!

Thread is closed for review. Will re-open tomorrow.

Thanks in advance for your patience.

After review and discussion with Tricia, this thread is closed until LE or MSM provides a promising update.

We've tried and tried to leave this thread open but serious violations of our TOS continue to dominate Missy's thread. Despite numerous prior temporary closings and mod warnings clearly spelling out the rules, it appears to not have worked out. We have folks in here posting claiming to have inside knowledge per various LE agencies, some claiming they know things as to 100% certainty without a link to back it up (no verified insider); in the past we have had members post their direct communications with LE officials which is also very serious violation. Then there are the not-so-thinly veiled posts encouraging others to sleuth sites / people which are not to be referenced here.

Simply put - there are numerous other very busy threads here at Websleuths where mods are needed. The media links thread will remain open. If news breaks someone please alert and we will review if it warrants opening a new thread.

Brandon Bevers has given a pretty lengthy interview recently so Tricia has authorized the reopening of this thread.

UNDERSTAND THIS: If members cannot abide by the rules of the discussion the thread IS at risk of closing again. YOU (members) have the power to keep it open or see it closed once more.

Post respectfully and within the rules. Be prepared to scroll and roll when needed rather than engage in right fighting.

INTERVIEW

15 months later and a killer still walks free. In my opinion, this was personal. But if it wasn't, who's to say they haven't done it again since?

Really not wanting to nit pick and want to read through the article a couple of times to grasp everything but this comment was interesting

"We are left with many questions here: Is this the first time you have ever murdered? Is this the last time you will ever do this to someone? Are you the only person that knows what you did on April 18[SUP]th[/SUP], 2016, or have you shared that with anyone?"

I've never had a family member murdered but I don't know if I would think of those questions. Anyone know if those thoughts are typical?

Brandon Bevers has given a pretty lengthy interview recently so Tricia has authorized the reopening of this thread.

UNDERSTAND THIS: If members cannot abide by the rules of the discussion the thread IS at risk of closing again. YOU (members) have the power to keep it open or see it closed once more.

Post respectfully and within the rules. Be prepared to scroll and roll when needed rather than engage in right fighting.

INTERVIEW

Thank you, thank you! I was hoping that BB's interview would reopen Missy's thread. I miss hearing everyone's thoughts.

It's interesting to hear that the Stricklands plan to speak out in the next few weeks. I have been waiting to hear something from them.

It's disheartening that BB believes that there are no new leads in Missy's case.

INTERVIEW

Thank you Tricia for opening thread!!!! Missy deserves justice!

My first impression is that this is not a formal interview. It appears BB is 'speaking out' via a self-prepared, perhaps self-serving, email responses. It begins with "Thanks for reaching out." The reporter probably emailed a list of questions for BBs response.

Admittedly, I winced when he wrote of the three months of darkness that befell upon him due to detrimental SM attacks and the harm it caused his integrity and reputation. I also thought he gave a good response to why he avoided the press due to their editing his interviews.

Wasn't the oldest daughter a high school sr so BB would just have two daughters at home, if the oldest is preparing for college. Just trying to reconcile the 'two daughters' remark.

....explained what it was like from his perspective, and how he’s trying to deal with not only losing his wife, but also raising two daughters who have also been impacted by the public’s accusations.

Perhaps he feels only one person was involved when forming these questions.

Is this the first time you have ever murdered? Is this the last time you will ever do this to someone? Are you the only person that knows what you did on April 18th, 2016, or have you shared that with anyone?

This one of the cases I check the internet for updates. I'm hoping this is not another case like Jennifer Kesse's where LE has the POI on video and can't solve it. Glad to see the thread open so I can stay up to date.

Really not wanting to nit pick and want to read through the article a couple of times to grasp everything but this comment was interesting

"We are left with many questions here: Is this the first time you have ever murdered? Is this the last time you will ever do this to someone? Are you the only person that knows what you did on April 18[SUP]th[/SUP], 2016, or have you shared that with anyone?"

I've never had a family member murdered but I don't know if I would think of those questions. Anyone know if those thoughts are typical?

I'd ask "Why..?"

-Nin

Thank you for reopening the thread. So much silence on this case in recent months.

I found the interview kind of odd. I realize that BB (assuming he's innocent) is in a horrible position, and he's not a media pro, but this is at least the second time he's said he wasn't going to talk to reporters and then proceeded to do so. Did he not realize that his email/conversation would be published?

Was it his business to disclose that the Stricklands are planning to break their silence and talk to a newspaper editor? He expressed support for the Stricklands' decision to give an interview, but could it be he doesn't really want them to share their feelings and opinions?

If one of their daughters really said she'd rather not have the case solved rather than have people on social media accuse him, should he have said so? Isn't that a private conversation? Is it possible he's sending a message about his daughters' loyalty to anyone who might consider him a suspect?

Perhaps the primary answers are "no," it's an innocent interview from a media neophyte. I'm not entirely sure.

My first impression is that this is not a formal interview. It appears BB is 'speaking out' via a self-prepared, perhaps self-serving, email responses. It begins with "Thanks for reaching out." The reporter probably emailed a list of questions for BBs response.

Admittedly, I winced when he wrote of the three months of darkness that befell upon him due to detrimental SM attacks and the harm it caused his integrity and reputation. I also thought he gave a good response to why he avoided the press due to their editing his interviews.

Wasn't the oldest daughter a high school sr so BB would just have two daughters at home, if the oldest is preparing for college. Just trying to reconcile the 'two daughters' remark.

Perhaps he feels only one person was involved when forming these questions.

The oldest daughter is around 14.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member