TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers, 45, killed in church/suspect in SWAT gear, 18 Apr 2016 #42

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey buddy!!! No the reopened post doesn't say just can talk about new article, that is just what gave way for us to open back up. Other than article I think very slim anything else hasn't been hashed over to mush. But thankful open again.

Hope everyone having a great summer! Stay hydrated!!
Alrighty then.

Yes, sunscreen and water! Be good (But not to the point where friends don't want to be with you!)

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

This poor man is damned if he does and damned if he doesn't.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd be curious on those images Mrs. PC. Where were the images pulled in terms if what video clip online did you use? I see 60fps referenced. Is that what MPD posted?

And beside all that, aren't we limited to speaking about BB' s response only?

Hi Razz, glad you asked, let me bounce off yours and clarify for all:

Members may discuss the case in general, the recent interview, the images of perp released by LE.

Member may NOT put up side by side images of the perp with other individuals, or post altered or enhanced images of the perp. Enlargements/zooms are fine. Alterations such as superimposing or "enhancing" facial features of the perp are NOT allowed.

Images of the church, etc with additions by members such as markers showing what rooms are located where, distance, etc are fine.

There are still no named suspects/POI so no accusations that any specific individual is the perp.

Here's a pic of the eyes taken at 1.43. Notice how far apart they are. (the killer is wearing a guard that covers her forehead and nose in this pic.)

View attachment 120370

P.S. I've sent some of my pictures to police but of course I haven't heard diddly squat back from them.

Message said Invalid Attachment

If he would stop at two paragraphs instead of 100, he'd probably be ok.

The oldest daughter is 16. It was a slip on my part but it has been updated.

My first impression is that this is not a formal interview. It appears BB is 'speaking out' via a self-prepared, perhaps self-serving, email responses. It begins with "Thanks for reaching out." The reporter probably emailed a list of questions for BBs response.

Admittedly, I winced when he wrote of the three months of darkness that befell upon him due to detrimental SM attacks and the harm it caused his integrity and reputation. I also thought he gave a good response to why he avoided the press due to their editing his interviews.

Wasn't the oldest daughter a high school sr so BB would just have two daughters at home, if the oldest is preparing for college. Just trying to reconcile the 'two daughters' remark.

Perhaps he feels only one person was involved when forming these questions.

The social media impact (similar to your example in Georgia) has driven me to the darkest reaches of my soul. For about three months, I was emotionally and spiritually rendered to a point where I could barely function. As much of an impact this had, I consider this a FICTIONAL REALITY.

Really? It was the social media impact that drove you to the darkest reaches of your soul? It wasn't the brutal, vicious murder of your wife of 20 years, coupled with the fact that the killer remains at large and your daughters could potentially be targets??

This is why BB is "damned if he does."

Hey friends! Let's hope this time we can keep this thread open and find something with fresh eyes and minds after our break. TGIF!

If I were BB, this would be the very last interview I would give.

And it does look like the face of a woman.

Jmo

yep, best to say nothing and direct all questions to an attorney.
I dont believe this guy had anything to do with this.

I wish the journalist had gotten this detail about the number of daughters correct:

" . . . he’s trying to deal with not only losing his wife, but also raising two daughters who have also been impacted by the public’s accusations." http://www.crimeonline.com/2017/07/...and-speaks-out-for-first-time-in-over-a-year/

Apparently, this has been corrected. it now reads as:
'".... he’s trying to deal with not only losing his wife, but also raising three daughters who have also been impacted by the public’s accusations."

Apparently, this has been corrected. it now reads as:
'".... he’s trying to deal with not only losing his wife, but also raising three daughters who have also been impacted by the public’s accusations."

Yep. The journalist was on WS this morning and said she'd make the change:

Noted, thank you! I will update the info today.

JMO, but if it was BB and or someone in the family, i'm sure missys family would not have stayed quite for so long imo.

So i don't believe it was him or anyone in his family etc.

Jmo

JMO, but if it was BB and or someone in the family, i'm sure missys family would not have stayed quite for so long imo.

So i don't believe it was him or anyone in his family etc.

Jmo
I think grandparents have to be very careful. If they railed against BB, BB could make it where they'd never get
to see the kids.

yep, best to say nothing and direct all questions to an attorney.
I dont believe this guy had anything to do with this.
He may not have anything to do with this but his wording is still odd. Makes me, at least, think he might suspect someone close to him and doesn't want to find out. JMO

He may not have anything to do with this but his wording is still odd. Makes me, at least, think he might suspect someone close to him and doesn't want to find out. JMO

It makes me wonder too.

Yes, they are all from the Midlothian updated surveillance from the church.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper