TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers, 45, killed in church/suspect in SWAT gear, 18 Apr 2016 #42

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Perhaps... but she regularly discussed locations and times of her classes on her FB page.

Even if they didn’t see her personal page (which I believe they did), you can find any class and location (as well as the alternate for rain) on CG app and website.

I definitely think this was planned in advance and they knew her schedule and routines. JMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why? I'm not sure what you're saying.

DeDee: Why do you think you know why the FBI hasn't offered a reward? What is it in that article that gives you an answer? Not criticizing, wondering what I'm not seeing.

It is not an article. It is a video.
:loveyou: Let's share some love!

[I followed a high profile murder since Dec 6, 2014. Today a mistrial was declared. Devastated.]

Her name was Jessica.

The tactical outfit takes care of containing the DNA and concealing identity. But it isn't proof of targeting. It's just proof that SP knew in advance that there were cameras.

Yes, I agree.

As far as no one seeing the perp coming or going.... I don't believe that is true. Remember that MPD said in an early press conference that they saw an image of a vehicle at the edge of one frame of video but couldn't see it well enough to give a make and model. They were not referring to the Altima because there was obviously plenty of images of that vehicle. So I believe they were referring to a gun store camera angle that at least captured the headlights and perhaps more than that of the SP vehicle leaving the church parking lot.

Yes, I agree. SWFA possesses a very expensive, high tech security camera system. This image was taken in Midlo, in late Summer, 2016. This particular camera was not present during MBs attack, to my knowledge; however, willing to be convinced otherwise.

SWFA.jpg

This could not have been any earlier than around 4:30, which was 5 minutes before the first camper arrived. I think there is a very good possibility that either the first camper saw that vehicle leave, or some other passerby saw it either pulling out of the church or shortly after. I think MPD has information about a vehicle other than just the Altima.

Yes, I agree. May even go so far as to say there may have been an eyewitness to the vehicle in question.

As far as a random burglar - no, I don't believe it was a random burglar.

Yes, not randomly selected.

I stated recently that it's possible this is someone with a security background who had something to gain by staging a break-in and making this church's members feel like they needed stronger security measures. And he knew that there was a good chance they would come to him and he would benefit.

cui bono - to whose benefit / to whose profit

[I followed a high profile murder since Dec 6, 2014. Today a mistrial was declared. Devastated.]

Her name was Jessica.

I saw that it was a mistrial. One of the more horrific cases I've come across :/

Her name was Jessica.

You're still not saying why you now understand why the FBI didn't offer a reward. What clue do you see in the video? Why be coy about it?

Finally, I may know why the FBI has never offered a reward.

Are you saying you might know why the FBI hasn't offered a reward but TOS prevents you from sharing in this forum what leads you to believe that?

Hi, new here to WS!

I just finished the Up and Vanished Podcast in which Payne started here on WS for the Tara Grinstead case and it made me think to come and look around! This was the first case I thought of to come find out more about, because it's so close to home. I live 10 minutes away and drive by the church so often and always think of MB. I really wish the MPD could get some viable leads on this case. If anything for a safer community. I went to my local police station after this murder occurred to make sure they were on the look out in our neighborhood. It's unsettling.
I suggested this case for Payne's Season 2 podcast. During his 1st season investigating Tara's case, after 11 years of no leads at all, someone came forward and the case got cracked right open. I firmly believe someone like him coming in, could really help.

Looking forward to all my time being wasted here!

Hi, new here to WS!

I just finished the Up and Vanished Podcast in which Payne started here on WS for the Tara Grinstead case and it made me think to come and look around! This was the first case I thought of to come find out more about, because it's so close to home. I live 10 minutes away and drive by the church so often and always think of MB. I really wish the MPD could get some viable leads on this case. If anything for a safer community. I went to my local police station after this murder occurred to make sure they were on the look out in our neighborhood. It's unsettling.
I suggested this case for Payne's Season 2 podcast. During his 1st season investigating Tara's case, after 11 years of no leads at all, someone came forward and the case got cracked right open. I firmly believe someone like him coming in, could really help.

Looking forward to all my time being wasted here!

Welcome! Love your username!

Her name was Jessica.

Hi DeDee!

Perhaps you could tell us which video you are referring to and what you saw on the video that brought you to the conclusion that you know why no reward.

Several posters have asked you to explain your cryptic post and you have avoided answering. Are you playing the game " I know something you don't know " ? TOS says we are not supposed to do that on WS.

Looking forward to your answer! [emoji846]

JMO, but MPD knows who committed this heinous crime but they need to iron clad everything before they can publicly say who the sp is. I think a lot of the videos are on the media link or google Missy and you will find tons of media videos covering her death. With that said, I now understand why the crime scene was cleared so fast by LE.

JMO, but MPD knows who committed this heinous crime but they need to iron clad everything before they can publicly say who the sp is. I think a lot of the videos are on the media link or google Missy and you will find tons of media videos covering her death. With that said, I now understand why the crime scene was cleared so fast by LE.

If that is true, the perpetrator is going to die of old age before they ever charge him. I'm sorry but that is just wishful thinking. It doesn't take years to get ironclad evidence, if they know who the suspect is. Either the evidence is there, or it is not. A case like this doesn't get better with time. It just gets colder.

Are you saying watching videos in the media thread will help the rest of us understand why the crime scene was cleaned up so fast? Trying to follow:) TIA

If that is true, the perpetrator is going to die of old age before they ever charge him. I'm sorry but that is just wishful thinking. It doesn't take years to get ironclad evidence, if they know who the suspect is. Either the evidence is there, or it is not. A case like this doesn't get better with time. It just gets colder.

Sometimes a case can get better with time due to advances in DNA and other forensic technology. But that would require excellent collection of evidence at the crime scene. And we all know they cleared that scene in record time.

Are you saying watching videos in the media thread will help the rest of us understand why the crime scene was cleaned up so fast? Trying to follow:) TIA

LE always watches ppl coming to funerals to observe. Media has many videos of the ppl gathering at her furneral. I truly think they have an idea and that is why the crime scene was cleaned up quickly. In the beginning threads we talked about corruption.

Cases don't get solved in 60 mins like CSI. LE over there is dealing with more than just a murder. This case is far from cold and has many intersections to tie in.

LE always watches ppl coming to funerals to observe. Media has many videos of the ppl gathering at her furneral. I truly think they have an idea and that is why the crime scene was cleaned up quickly. In the beginning threads we talked about corruption.

The perp(s) may have attended the memorial, funeral. If the odd gait was faked then watching videos wouldn’t help but if the gait is truly the gait of the perp then absolutely it would stand out!
If the perp is a local and walks like SwatPerp surely many locals would have noticed. Maybe they did!

The perp(s) may have attended the memorial, funeral. If the odd gait was faked then watching videos wouldn’t help but if the gait is truly the gait of the perp then absolutely it would stand out!
If the perp is a local and walks like SwatPerp surely many locals would have noticed. Maybe they did!

JMO, but LE was not watching how ppl walked at her funeral. One media video aimed at how ppl walked but I have the feeling LE knows more and they were for their own reasons and we are not privy to any of that.

Hi DeDee!

Perhaps you could tell us which video you are referring to and what you saw on the video that brought you to the conclusion that you know why no reward.

Several posters have asked you to explain your cryptic post and you have avoided answering. Are you playing the game " I know something you don't know " ? TOS says we are not supposed to do that on WS.

Looking forward to your answer! [emoji846]

I only know it because the link was posted. My reply was posted although I no longer see it. Sry you missed it. I do not play games in murder investigations.

Cases don't get solved in 60 mins like CSI. LE over there is dealing with more than just a murder. This case is far from cold and has many intersections to tie in.

It's a well known rule of investigations that the first 48 hours are the most important. After that the chances of solving the case start to diminish. The turnaround times for forensic laboratories is about 120 to 150 days. So after five months all the lab results would be in. The case is cold when the police run out of leades to investigate. It's pretty obvious that that happened a long time ago in this case.

It's a well known rule of investigations that the first 48 hours are the most important. After that the chances of solving the case start to diminish. The turnaround times for forensic laboratories is about 120 to 150 days. So after five months all the lab results would be in. The case is cold when the police run out of leades to investigate. It's pretty obvious that that happened a long time ago in this case.

We are not privy into any investigation and LE does not have to tell the public anything. The silence does not mean the case is cold. Please read the beginning threads in regards to other things happening in another county. I rather have LE wrap this up correctly then rush because this is not a simple murder. They are investigating inside . JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HazardPay