TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers, 45, killed in church/suspect in SWAT gear, 18 Apr 2016 #43

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe the SP wasn’t looking for anything else but cash. He was also Cosplay being the good guy looking for the bad guy, LE want to be. He went into the kitchen thinking the church may have hidden Sunday’s offerings there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The only Sunday offerings in a kitchen would be the leftover bread and wine from communion. I realize most churches offer a wafer and water for that ritual now but some still serve the traditional fare.

Thoughts on the zero connection please. I figured that was your opinion but how did you come up to that conclusion? Missy had some extreme over kill injuries from a LE wannabe imposter. To me that does not make sense. Spending tons of time in the kitchen and playing peek a boo with security cameras doesn't make sense. A seasoned burgler would break in, take stuff that he or she wants and leave. JMO

BBM. This is your analysis of the limited information we have about her condition and what took place between the assault and the time medical aid was rendered.

Several blows to the head and chest could be an irrational, freaked out amateur with a hammer who is hitting her until she goes down and stops moving. We don't know if MB continued to be beaten after being on the ground.

We don't know if SP hit her, she fought back, and he hit her a few more times to make her go down and stop moving. Maybe he hit her about the head a few times to stop her screaming. Had she been found within minutes of the assault perhaps she would have survived her injuries and we wouldn't be talking about a "targeted hit at all". But she didn't. She lay on the floor for almost 30 minutes, possibly dying from her injuries during that time (rather than being dead at the end of the assault). These what-ifs are why blood spatter analysis is so important - but LE isn't sharing any of that information.

BWH was arrested after he filed a complaint re: MPD with the City of Midlothian. He was never charged with a thing. In Ellis County, anyone can be arrested on probable cause alone - no evidence needed - and held for up to 90 days without being charged a thing - which was the case with him. The grand jury can extend for an additional 90 days.

On day 76, he went in front of the grand jury and told his story. Not one question was asked of him and he was released that day.

and BWH is not the first person this happened to either. They arrested someone else on April 21, 2016 and held them for over 70 days as well. Interesting thing about this guy is he was sitting in the Huntsville prison at the time of Missy's "murder".

When did she say inside? Her FB the night before said "we have cover under the awning". Nothing at all about moving indoors.
Well, maybe that's why someone felt the need to double check. Or someone who knew that exercising under the awning would be impossible in that kind of weather.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

BBM. This is your analysis of the limited information we have about her condition and what took place between the assault and the time medical aid was rendered.

Several blows to the head and chest could be an irrational, freaked out amateur with a hammer who is hitting her until she goes down and stops moving. We don't know if MB continued to be beaten after being on the ground.

We don't know if SP hit her, she fought back, and he hit her a few more times to make her go down and stop moving. Maybe he hit her about the head a few times to stop her screaming. Had she been found within minutes of the assault perhaps she would have survived her injuries and we wouldn't be talking about a "targeted hit at all". But she didn't. She lay on the floor for almost 30 minutes, possibly dying from her injuries during that time (rather than being dead at the end of the assault). These what-ifs are why blood spatter analysis is so important - but LE isn't sharing any of that information.

Why not a quick stabbing or strangulation. It was stated that she suffered several puncture wounds to her head and chest. JMO, but to me and others it sounds like a overkill with rage.....

Well, maybe that's why someone felt the need to double check. Or someone who knew that exercising under the awning would be impossible in that kind of weather.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

I thought I read that too. Off to hunt that statement down. It was raining hard that morning when she arrived that early am. Door needed to be unlocked anyways for bathrm use for campers

Why not a quick stabbing or strangulation. It was stated that she suffered several puncture wounds to her head and chest. JMO, but to me and others it sounds like a overkill with rage.....

Strangulation sounds more personal than using the breaching tools that the perp has on hand.

In the US, sadly there are on average over 20 people murdered a week during a robbery or burglary, I’m sure there will be various types of attacks or weapons used.

Strangulation sounds more personal than using the breaching tools that the perp has on hand.

In the US, sadly there are on average over 20 people murdered a week during a robbery or burglary, I’m sure there will be various types of attacks or weapons used.

Repeated puncture wounds to head and chest is a personal kill. Not only did the sp want Missy to be dead but they made sure she was disfigured as well. To me strangulation doesn't show rage. JMO

BWH was arrested after he filed a complaint re: MPD with the City of Midlothian. He was never charged with a thing. In Ellis County, anyone can be arrested on probable cause alone - no evidence needed - and held for up to 90 days without being charged a thing - which was the case with him. The grand jury can extend for an additional 90 days.

On day 76, he went in front of the grand jury and told his story. Not one question was asked of him and he was released that day.

I wondered if some rouge cop tried to help the case out by putting the *advertiser censored* on his phone? im just asking if that was a possibility, anyone want to speculate ?

I wondered if some rouge cop tried to help the case out by putting the *advertiser censored* on his phone? im just asking if that was a possibility, anyone want to speculate ?

It wouldn't be the first time it has happened.

The sw states that FBI found the child *advertiser censored*. Wouldn’t the FBI agent extracting the info be able to tell when that *advertiser censored* was viewed and stored on the device? I suppose it’s possible that the *advertiser censored* was placed on his electronics well in advance if someone was trying to frame him. IMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When did she say inside? Her FB the night before said "we have cover under the awning". Nothing at all about moving indoors.

It doesn't matter where she planned to hold the class - she opened the building for access to the restrooms either way.

The person obviously knew this as well as which entrance she used, and placed themselves where she'd pass by and they could attack her.

I fully believe she was first struck from behind, with no warning. I don't think she even had time to realize something bad happened before she was unconscious. Then once she was down, the killer let loose with their rage.

There's simply no way that some geek cosplaying just happened to be there and became instantly savagely violent due to being seen.

Repeated puncture wounds to head and chest is a personal kill. Not only did the sp want Missy to be dead but they made sure she was disfigured as well. To me strangulation doesn't show rage. JMO

I think strangulation can show rage, when it's a heated argument that goes bad, but I'm with you 100% that "puncture wounds to the head and chest" is personal.

Someone did not like Missy working as a personal trainer, and was angry and/or jealous of her becoming very fit and having the breast augmentation. I mean, let's be real, on someone as small as Missy, her "chest" consisted of basically nothing but breasts after her surgery..."puncture wounds" there weren't for the purpose of killing. They were for the purpose of disfiguring.

I have been going back and forth between targeted and not targeted and still have not reached a conclusion. But what points me to the not targeted side are a few things. If this was targeted, SP would have had to have known she was going to be alone and not have brought her child with her. Otherwise, would we be looking at 2 murders and not just one, IF she had brought the child along like she had done in the past?? OR, if she had showed up with her child, would SP have gave up the plan and then tried to slip back out of the church without harming her and risked being seen by her/child and having cops called? With her bringing the child before to these workouts, it just don't make sense to me that it was planned, UNLESS he/she KNEW that she would be alone. And for me, only way to have known that, was thru her/husband directly telling the SP.

Second thing that makes me think not targeted is: Why inside the church?? Obviously I don't know the layout of the EXTERIOR of the church but if I'm there just to kill my target, why go inside the church at all? I could wait until she gets there, and surely know that she's got to get equipment out of her vehicle to take inside the church since she's the instructor, and just ambush her then and there in the parking lot. Why go inside and put myself in a position to be "out of place" and possible alert her to my presence and give her a chance to get away or alert authorities before I could get to her. Especially if I don't know if she's alone or not. If I'm outside hiding, that takes all those possibilities out of play. If she shows up with her child, I can just sneak away and try later.

I'm leaning toward not targeted.

Please do not post unauthorized blogs as your source.

Mainstream media, law enforcement, and pre-approved sites only please.

Thank you

This is wildly inaccurate and irresponsible. "Never charged with a thing"? - he was most definitely charged with possession of child *advertiser censored*, as his Ellis County Jail booking report makes clear.

The FBI found the *advertiser censored* on his seized devices and reported it to MPD in March 2017. They arrested him in June based upon the *advertiser censored* and set his bond at $200,000. If he had been able to bond out, he could have been free that day. But he didn't have the funds, so he stayed in jail.

I have been going back and forth between targeted and not targeted and still have not reached a conclusion. But what points me to the not targeted side are a few things. If this was targeted, SP would have had to have known she was going to be alone and not have brought her child with her. Otherwise, would we be looking at 2 murders and not just one, IF she had brought the child along like she had done in the past?? OR, if she had showed up with her child, would SP have gave up the plan and then tried to slip back out of the church without harming her and risked being seen by her/child and having cops called? With her bringing the child before to these workouts, it just don't make sense to me that it was planned, UNLESS he/she KNEW that she would be alone. And for me, only way to have known that, was thru her/husband directly telling the SP.

Second thing that makes me think not targeted is: Why inside the church?? Obviously I don't know the layout of the EXTERIOR of the church but if I'm there just to kill my target, why go inside the church at all? I could wait until she gets there, and surely know that she's got to get equipment out of her vehicle to take inside the church since she's the instructor, and just ambush her then and there in the parking lot. Why go inside and put myself in a position to be "out of place" and possible alert her to my presence and give her a chance to get away or alert authorities before I could get to her. Especially if I don't know if she's alone or not. If I'm outside hiding, that takes all those possibilities out of play. If she shows up with her child, I can just sneak away and try later.

I'm leaning toward not targeted.

Also walking around the building smashing glass and wearing a bright headlamp on their helmet literally minutes before Missy arrived.

And not once is there footage of the perp ducking over to the windows or glass doors to look outside to see if Missy is there yet.

In fact the perp walks past the glass doors casually with the brightly lit interior probably making the perp visiable to anyone outside.

It just doesn’t seem like actions of someone waiting to ambush someone. Perhaps there is more footage that hasn’t been released that would give a better idea.

Also walking around the building smashing glass and wearing a bright headlamp on their helmet literally minutes before Missy arrived.

And not once is there footage of the perp ducking over to the windows or glass doors to look outside to see if Missy is there yet.

In fact the perp walks past the glass doors casually with the brightly lit interior probably making the perp visiable to anyone outside.

It just doesn’t seem like actions of someone waiting to ambush someone.

I agree. If I'm there to just attack someone, I need to know when and where they are going to be at the exact time because by the looks of it on video, I'm not going to be able to chase her down if she runs because of my own physical limitations, if I'm not in the right position to carry out the attack. If I'm wandering around it's doubtful I'm going to be in the position I need to be when it's time. Plus, again I won't know if she's alone or not if I'm not keeping an eye out for her. Then I run into the possibility of being caught myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ColeTyler