TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers, 45, killed in church/suspect in SWAT gear, 18 Apr 2016 #43

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly, I think too much credit is being given to the sp. JMO, the sp entered the church , played with the camera and then waited for his prey for their own reasons and the sp is an average person with high intellect. But the sp will slip eventually because lies can not be held forever and it will take just one person to remember something while they were away......

I agree with you 100% that whoever this is has high intellect. And I’ve always wondered if camera’s were messed with (I think they were). I also have always leaned towards this person being someone who would be the least expected person to commit a crime like this. I’m not sure that Missy even knew this person, but I think they knew her. That’s the only thing random about this crime, perhaps. The rest-it was all calculated. Maybe it was calculated as an intended rape that went wrong. Or maybe it was supposed to be a vicious murder. Regardless, this person will eventually seal their own fate. JMHO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Okay. As near as I can tell, since the murder occurred, that part of the church has changed. I have to find a source frame from a news video to be more certain of what I want to say about that but I can use an image I had previously used for another purpose. Don't get distracted too much by the labeling in the image.

cache.php

In particular, I have to go back and get frames from that news video and isolate a different part over the reporter's left shoulder (to the right in the image). I indicate doors across from each other in that area on the map and that is still likely the case. But, the presence of the dark wall with the clock and fountain I am not sure were there. My impression is that the "hall" went further back toward the west. How, far I can't tell from any images we have but if I recall from examining the enlarged frames from that news video that there was some depth west of where the dark door is seen over the reporter's shoulder. This is why on the map I show the "hall" continuing west of the SW entry doors.

Attachments

• WhyIThinkNotSWCorner.png
    WhyIThinkNotSWCorner.png
    366.6 KB · Views: 55
Is this person able to get more pictures than just this one area?

Possibly. I'll see what I can get him to do.

Honestly I don't get why in almost two years none of our locals in this case have made a trip over there on a Sunday and snapped dozens of pics. This member feels self-conscious about it because he IS a member. But a stranger could go there, slip out during the service when most are in the sanctuary, and get pic after pic. We shouldn't need to be arguing about where rooms are located after all this time.

Okay. As near as I can tell, since the murder occurred, that part of the church has changed. I have to find a source frame from a news video to be more certain of what I want to say about that but I can use an image I had previously used for another purpose. Don't get distracted too much by the labeling in the image.

cache.php

In particular, I have to go back and get frames from that news video and isolate a different part over the reporter's left shoulder (to the right in the image). I indicate doors across from each other in that area on the map and that is still likely the case. But, the presence of the dark wall with the clock and fountain I am not sure were there. My impression is that the "hall" went further back toward the west. How, far I can't tell from any images we have but if I recall from examining the enlarged frames from that news video that there was some depth west of where the dark door is seen over the reporter's shoulder. This is why on the map I show the "hall" continuing west of the SW entry doors.

On my phone I can't see your images. But what you're saying would contradict what a member of the church said, and what other members of the church told him. You're suggesting that entire walls have been added, which is extensive remodeling. The church members say all they've done is Paint.

Honestly I don't get why in almost two years none of our locals in this case have made a trip over there on a Sunday and snapped dozens of pics. This member feels self-conscious about it because he IS a member. But a stranger could go there, slip out during the service when most are in the sanctuary, and get pic after pic. We shouldn't need to be arguing about where rooms are located after all this time.

That would be great. I think the curiosity about the layout stems from knowing so little. This is one of those things that we could potentially have an answer to after trying to figure out what rooms are what, for so long. Personally, I’m not arguing about where the rooms are located, but I will admit that I am “nosey” and would like to know. I’ve often wondered why locals haven’t snapped pics as well, but then again most locals seem very scared (understandably).

I was looking back at some earlier threads and was reminded some members felt the SP was a gamer who was acting out their fantasies from a popular game they played.

Does anyone recall those discussions? It was also mentioned on one of the threads that the SP was fairly young, maybe in their 20s or so. I've always considered it to be an older person, maybe one who wanted to role play at being a cop. How much validity should we place on these two options:

* A gamer
* A wanna be cop

Thank you for your consideration.

I believe I’m the first one who brought the Cosplay theory up. I believe he’s a gamer and a wanna be cop.

I believe I’m the first one who brought the Cosplay theory up. I believe he’s a gamer and a wanna be cop.

I think the wanna be cop is a very fair assessment. Possibly someone who even tries to get the scoop when things happen and the cops are involved. Maybe living vicariously because that’s something they always wanted to do, but life had other expectations of them. JMO.

On my phone I can't see your images. But what you're saying would contradict what a member of the church said, and what other members of the church told him. You're suggesting that entire walls have been added, which is extensive remodeling. The church members say all they've done is Paint.
Here is a link to what I tried to post here (no idea what is wrong with WS) on my google drive. Like I said I have to dig out that news video and go through the frames and re-evaluate it.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=16cHQrgapjh2_c12mm2tdF2dMFEaPxHYd

Perhaps the church values their establishment and don't want endless tourists to snap pics. A church is not Elvis' s Graceland home

Perhaps the church values their establishment and don't want endless tourists to snap pics. A church is not Elvis' s Graceland home

Or perhaps one person - -just ONE - could do it. Thus alleviating your "endless tourists / Graceland" concern.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member