TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers, 45, killed in church/suspect in SWAT gear, Midlothian, 18 Apr 2016 #45

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is a look at the Altima vs the Infiniti G37. Look at the hoods of the vehicles. The two models have very different hoods. notice the Altima hood at top right is contoured in three different places including down the middle of the hood. The G37 has no middle contour and so the hood is flat across its width except for a contour at each edge. The edge contours of the Altima kind of flare inward as they progress down the hood; the G37’s edge contours come more or less straight down the hood in close parallel to the headlight.

Now look at the SWFA car at left. Notice there is a contour right down the middle which matches up with the Altima. Also notice that the edge contour is wide in relation to the headlight. In both the middle contour and the edge contour, the SWFA car’s hood matches the car at top left - the Altima. If the photo is not clear to you, try looking at the full surveillance video from SWFA.
This is perfect. Thank you for the pics and descriptive details.
The pictures I was seeing online weren’t as obvious.
So now the question becomes, WHY would LE bring up a G37?
We’re they communicating with someone they have their eye on OR communication via acting as if they don’t know?:)

Here is a look at the Altima vs the Infiniti G37. Look at the hoods of the vehicles. The two models have very different hoods. notice the Altima hood at top right is contoured in three different places including down the middle of the hood. The G37 has no middle contour and so the hood is flat across its width except for a contour at each edge. The edge contours of the Altima kind of flare inward as they progress down the hood; the G37’s edge contours come more or less straight down the hood in close parallel to the headlight.

Now look at the SWFA car at left. Notice there is a contour right down the middle which matches up with the Altima. Also notice that the edge contour is wide in relation to the headlight. In both the middle contour and the edge contour, the SWFA car’s hood matches the car at top left - the Altima. If the photo is not clear to you, try looking at the full surveillance video from SWFA.
As you noted, there are clear differences between the two hoods but I don’t think they are drastic. I could maybe see LE being uncertain about which of these models was the car seen at SWFA in the very early days of the investigation — but there’s no way LE was still uncertain years later. The FBI would have identified the make, model, year (and quite possibly the trim) of that car relatively quickly.

I can't speak for Missy, but if I were in a similar situation I'd be thinking about my gun in my truck and how I could get to it. moo

The more I think about it, the more I think she was exiting the building, not entering the building, when she collapsed and died in the entry way.

At this point (subject to change), I think she entered the building with supplies to set up class and was attacked in the classroom out of camera range. She then either made her way alone to the exit and died there while the perp escaped - or the struggle continued with the perp into the entry way where Missy received fatal injury.

It's possible she made it to the door on her own only to die before the first campers found her. IDK.

Brainstorming. If I'm missing crucial info, chime in.

jmo

Last edited:
The more I think about it, the more I think she was exiting the building, not entering the building, when she collapsed and died in the entry way.

At this point (subject to change), I think she entered the building with supplies to set up class and was attacked in the classroom out of camera range. She then either made her way alone to the exit and died there while the perp escaped - or the struggle continued with the perp into the entry way where Missy received fatal injury.

It's possible she made it to the door on her own only to die before the first campers found her. IDK.

jmo
That's a great thought, I agree with that possibility. Especially because of the statement that the attack and attacker's exit was not caught on camera. But perhaps MB's attempt to escape afterwords was recorded.

I think, for the purpose of a high intensity exercise space, a classroom would be too small and cramped, and probably involve moving furniture. Also, with no one else using the church, they could just have used the quite wide hallways.

JMO

I am fairly new to this thread, so not sure if this has been brought up. The SWFA is basically a gun store, so it seems likely the perp may have been thinking of breaking in there before seeing the two vehicles that were parked there. Going on a theory that the perp could have come down from Fort Worth, I found this video of a Ft Worth gun store burglary that happened a year after Missy’s murder:

https://www.star-telegram.com/news/article148183184.html

I am fairly new to this thread, so not sure if this has been brought up. The SWFA is basically a gun store, so it seems likely the perp may have been thinking of breaking in there before seeing the two vehicles that were parked there. Going on a theory that the perp could have come down from Fort Worth, I found this video of a Ft Worth gun store burglary that happened a year after Missy’s murder:

That was my thought too, I bet a lot of people have cased out that gun store, and every other gun store in the US, and it could have been just coincidence it was cased out that night.

Especially when the vehicle turns back, the way it came, instead of turning left in the direction of the church entrance,

Cameras off at the church itself is such a ridiculous coincidence, IMO if that coincidence is acceptable, so are many others.

.... Going on a theory that the perp could have come down from Fort Worth, I found this video of a Ft Worth gun store burglary that happened a year after Missy’s murder:
@StJohn bbm sbm Thanks for your post.
Headline: "Masked men grab 24 guns at Grab-A-Gun in Texas" bbm

Since that burglary, I wonder if owners have renamed their gun store??? j/k:rolleyes:
Appears some people take the name too literally??? j/k.:rolleyes:
Back to Missy.

jmo
Help me remember,,, the attack on Missy was not on camera BUT was the suspect seen on camera exiting the building AFTER he killed her?

Help me remember,,, the attack on Missy was not on camera BUT was the suspect seen on camera exiting the building AFTER he killed her?

The killer's exit is a mystery. Maybe the killer is on camera after the attack, but we don't know about it. ?

I'm wondering if the killer left through the back door, which was broken.

I went back to earlier threads looking for a layout of the building - there is one in the media thread.

jmo

The killer's exit is a mystery. Maybe the killer is on camera after the attack, but we don't know about it. ?

I'm wondering if the killer left through the back door, which was broken.

I went back to earlier threads looking for a layout of the building - there is one in the media thread.

jmo

it seems to me ( memory issues) that they left through a east (ish) door. Dang I wish it was easy to find all of the old posts to corroborate.

possibly the door by the golf cart is what I think I remember.

Paraphrasing video of the first press conferenc: Q- Did he leave right after the assault? A-They believe he left shortly after the assault took place, at least they don't have any footage showing him going into any other rooms after the assault took place.

IMO, that could well mean he was seen on video heading towards an exit (either the way he broke in or another exit).

Also to refresh, they have video of MB entering the building "she's walking down the main hallway, in the vicinity of where we located her, but when she's out of range the camera shuts off, we have no actual video of the assault."

What was never said was 'we have no video of her after that', so perhaps she did return to view in the camera.

Especially when the vehicle turns back, the way it came, instead of turning left in the direction of the church entrance,

The vehicle could only turn right when exiting. It was a one-way road.

Cameras off at the church itself is such a ridiculous coincidence, IMO if that coincidence is acceptable, so are many others.

Apparently there's no connection - it was reported that the exterior cameras' failure to work was normal, on-going, not unusual, etc. They were not turned off. They just didn't work (at least not properly all the time).

I think the LE belief is that the killer exited the same way they entered, through a "kitchen door" on the N side of the building. ALthough there doesn't seem to be video at that doorway, they probably have ways via video to rule out alternatives, and/or point to that as the all-but-certain exit route.

I think the LE belief is that the killer exited the same way they entered, through a "kitchen door" on the N side of the building. ALthough there doesn't seem to be video at that doorway, they probably have ways via video to rule out alternatives, and/or point to that as the all-but-certain exit route.
Possibly, but I'm also intrigued that forensic technicians went through her vehicle. That could have been a precaution, but it could possibly reflect his being seen going towards it.

Right, and if Missy drove to her parking spot by driving in front of the building, she wouldn't see a vehicle parked in the back by the kitchen door, from what I can tell by the looking at the layout.

jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member