TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #10

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who doesn't have financial woes these days?

Bravo Bill. I'm 2 seconds away from starting a go fund me myself.

Because like most. We all have financial problems. So just because our cars are not getting repo; Doesn't mean financial problems don't exist.

Middle class folks always have some type of financial problems down the line.

I agree my friend.

I wonder where the murderer purchased the lettering for his costume?

I assume you talking about the"POLICE" on front and back of the vest. I'm pretty sure there just velcro patches that you can buy anywhere.

Off topic, but I just realized what the moo and imo stands for. I feel kind of silly now. Moo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Still can be bad reporting. I would love to see the actual quote in the search warrant.

New search warrant indicates killer had cell phone at crime scene. Police have "target numbers"

https://twitter.com/STEVEPICK11

The actual warrant is posted, we read it with our own eyes. Give me a few to find a link. I know Bill posted it so I'll go via his profile and fetch it. Brb

He did post on FB at 4:26am

Yes, he did. Or someone did on his behalf. Or he prescheduled his post through one of the apps that was linked earlier in these threads. And it was a post that ended with this sentence:

"Rainy days on the best opportunity to get out there and make your goals come true."

I assume the "on" should be "are", but what an interesting sentence to post at the same time Missy was being murdered.

OT: But is it just me that gets disturbed by the word GREETINGS on a murder related search warrant?
:silenced:

OMG!! I think we need a flow chart!!! I am so confused!!

Still can be bad reporting. I would love to see the actual quote in the search warrant.

New search warrant indicates killer had cell phone at crime scene. Police have "target numbers"

https://twitter.com/STEVEPICK11

Agree. If you turn off your phone. It won't ping.

So if your phone jumped several ping areas. Then the police know that you turned off your phone here. And turned back on your phone here. While by passing these other ping locations with your phone off.

So LE is definitely looking for skipped pinging. Jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member