TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok..I think I just saw the headline that a vet confirmed they had treated a dog and I just assumed it cleared the FIL. I was in a rush so just glanced. I hope the cops have tons of video and know a lot more than they're saying they do. I'll be shocked if an arrest isn't made soon
heck, just bc the media said it doesn't mean its true, anyway. all their "sources say" is usually just another way LE manipulates the narrative/suspect (i think it's smart, just not helpful to you or me)

So what constitutes a " "creepy and strange" message?
"Search warrants released Thursday in the Missy Bevers murder case reveal she was facing financial difficulty, marital discord and had received a "creepy and strange" message from an unknown man on LinkedIn."
http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...es-creepy-message-missy-bevers-church-n568936
For instance-would 'creepy' mean the writer suggested they know Missy's location at a certain time?

^bbm^ Not sure why ^ 'writer suggested they know Missy's location at a certain time' is creepy or strange.
IIRC, Ms B frequently posted on soc media about her location or scheduled locations - like CG classes.
Complete strangers could follow her posts
(IIUC, her FB & SM settings allowing anyone to see) and know where she was.
For ex, Ms B posted about going to bed, about time she set alarm clock for, time of upcoming class, etc.
OTOH -
if Ms B had been more circumspect about her schedule, then yes, I-Know-What-You're-Doing message wd be creepy & strange. JM2cts, could be wrong.

Some people (not you) seem to be suggesting that both tuckers are involved, which makes no sense to me if she killed MB out of jealousy. Why would he join in on killing his lover just b/c his wife was mad?
Robthomaseyes I am an unabashed SoCal movie buff and 25 years ago there was a movie titled. Presumed Innocent At the end of the movie, the defense attorney (who had an affair with the victim, along with several other men) realizes his wife is actually the murderer! All along the wife came across as devoted, loving and good. But, she just snapped when she found out her husband was having an affair. She killed the person she felt was a "threat to everything they had built."
Just another possible theory I have been trying to develop on those who might have motive.
I can find motivations for everyone on the search warrant list....just give a few more sleepless nights!
PS. I "deeply edited my comments to keep within guidelines"....

What do you mean by 'an ivite' lol? Further, for the 'FBI and other agencies' to? What?

Sorry - just thought the tactical gear could be the reason the FBI and other agencies are involved in the investigation. I think the perp wanted a lot of attention.

Is it possible that RB did get blood on his own shirt, but didn't realize until he got home and disposed of everything else already. By then he might worry about being watched, and had no way to dispose of the evidence without being seen. So he brings his wife's shirt from the dogfight to the drycleaner, maybe as a test to see what will happen if he tries to get rid of/clean something that could be deemed suspicious? I just don't understand taking an inexpensive shirt, white nonetheless, to a dry cleaner, so that they can clean it of the blood of your beloved dog for you to wear again.

Article re: dogfight/vet (no idea of the integrity of this site/news station, found article on google search)

http://www.wfaa.com/news/crime/source-bevers-family-says-bloodied-shirt-was-from-dog-fight/156468964

Sorry - just thought the tactical gear could be the reason the FBI and other agencies are involved in the investigation. I think the perp wanted a lot of attention.
i would think it being in a church and a fake cop MAY make some wonder about some sort of domestic terrorist group potentiality-
but the most likely reasons to have FBI involved are federal crimes or across state lines. jurisdiction

I need all you couch PIs (in my case, bed PI) to help me think of LE strategy on this one.

All of those names in search warrants released have children. That means a lot of lives are affected by the release of these documents today, especially in a small town. LE could have easily sealed them or blacked out the names, which they did not. I just feel like there's some reasoning behind why they chose to show everything in full. Does anyone have any thoughts on this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Because for weeks several of these names have been being mentioned on social media with many theories about who the killer was. They've released these names and now have said they weren't and aren't persons of interest. In theory, that should stop the social media rumors, but since the names were released before LE made that statement, the rumors multiplied enormously. Now that LE has said they're not suspects or persons of interest, hopefully some of the social media rumors will stop. That being said, I never believe LE when they say someone isn't a suspect or person of interest LOL.

My confusion is that I don't understand how a Linked In conversation that indicated an emotional relationship with CW has led to people assuming she was having an affair with AT. Did I miss something somewhere along the line that showed a connection with MB and AT outside of a professional relationship?

Finally! Finished this frenetic yet very interesting thread (it is only 2:09 am... It's what insomniac's do) and I don't really know what to think. Have thought from the beginning this was over a love gone wrong but jeez.... This is unreal. All around sad and pitiful. Now, 3 hrs till alarm ( and no- not going to the gym!)

I'm going to call it a night, y'all. Today has been interesting. Unfortunately, I can't really say I am more hopeful that the police are about to make an arrest. For all we know those warrants to the cellular companies didn't return anything helpful. There is no indication that the perp took a cellphone to the murder scene, IMO.

Hope I'm wrong about this. JMO.

I'm guessing with all the prep they did, they would have been smart enough not to bring a phone with them - or at least not one that could be connected to them in any way. But criminals do stupid stuff all the time, so maybe....

..SBM...My confusion is that I don't understand how a Linked In conversation that indicated an emotional relationship with CW has led to people assuming she was having an affair with AT. Did I miss something somewhere along the line that showed a connection with MB and AT outside of a professional relationship?
My reading is that it is CT with the broken ankle in 2014 who supposed now is the person they see in the photo (except when it's FIL, BB, a Filipino man or ballerina) who happens to maybe stand 5'8" etc. LOL

Completely agree! Every investigation I've worked on typically seals this information, especially in what could be a capital murder charge. Strategic 100%.
Respectfully BBM :thinking:

I'm guessing with all the prep they did, they would have been smart enough not to bring a phone with them - or at least not one that could be connected to them in any way. But criminals do stupid stuff all the time, so maybe....
I'm with you on that. No phone that connects to a near tower. It just isn't necessary.

i would think it being in a church and a fake cop MAY make some wonder about some sort of domestic terrorist group potentiality- but the most likely reasons to have FBI involved are federal crimes or across state lines. jurisdiction
Welcome back. Was it you or someone else who sleuthed the ATF .gov website info - they do participate in murder for hire cases, which I would think also often cross state lines. IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Where is Jennifer*