TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with you however I believe once the jury sees all of the evidence which I believe is already solid and the entire video there is no way in heck the perps will walk free. It's my opinion that even if defense moves to change venues to a different jurisdiction, because of the national attention this case has received and the number of experts involved, no jury could be tainted or swayed. I believe the reason we are hearing no arrest soon is NOT because they don't know who was involved, I believe they are just making sure they have an air tight case, with an unprecedented amount of evidence to convict those involved. What jury is going to refute evidence obtained by local LE, the Texas Rangers, the ATF, the FBI and New Yorks finest? I am in the law field and it's my experience that the cases that take forever to build end up being the most solid, LE and prosecutors look at every angle to cover all questions that might arise that would be brought up or be a reason for defense. I believe it will be a swift and interesting trial. Jmo. I see the death penalty for at least one party and possibly life without parol for another. I think most everyone be shocked when the arrests are made. JMo.

Yes on all counts. And shocked most assuredly.

I just don't see a hitman, no matter how amateur, acting like that. Wait outside where there's no working cameras and shoot her as soon as she steps out of her truck. This seems so personal imo.

Teresa Sievers though? I see a lot of (potential) similarities.

Maybe they didn't know about the camera inside, or figured their costume was good enough to deal with being identified via video.

I think this is an either/ or situation. If it's a hitman it would NOT be a woman. If it's a woman, it would one with a personal grudge against Missy and not a hit, like a professional job. I think the overkill ( sorry for that word ) indicates not a hitman. Wouldn't a hitman come in , be fast, be clean and bet the he** out of there and not loiter around for nearly an hour ? I suppose someone could have said they needed her killed and ' knew just the person' because they were already aware of someone who hated her very much, like a scorned woman somewhere . But that would indicate more than 1 person and if you have more than one person involved, could they all be keeping this quiet and evading detection this long ? Somehow I doubt it.

My thoughts are similar in that if it's a woman, it's all personal. If it's a man then I do think it's likely a hired hit. That doesn't mean the person who arranged it went out of their way to hire a true professional. It could be someone connected to them somehow (see Teresa Sievers again)

If this was a hit, which I am leaning towards, you bring up a good point. The perp needs to be paid, and this is not easy to do. Tracing an exchange of money is a little easier to do, than tracing a burner phone. Like you, I think there were probably one or more intermediaries in this process. Maybe LE is sorting this all out, in order to present an airtight case.

IMHO

If it was a hit, it's my opinion, that a lot of black market and illegal activities use Bitcoin to exchange currency which I believe is untraceable. Someone correct me please if I am wrong. If it was a hit it could have been set up by a middle man using the dark web. JMo

Good morning Peeps. I can't help but think of MBs girls on Mothers Day weekend. It would be great to have an arrest for them! Justice. Now that we know, according to the search warrants, there were affairs I am backing away from a hit. If that was a paid hit person they could have used a gun and, one and done. JMO

Affairs open up a can of worms with a lot of anger and jealousy coming from the innocent party. Most people, when betrayed, fantasize about revenge. Most people don't kill. It may be someone that harbored hate and anger for awhile. I say that because of the clothing and planning it took to make sure no DNA was left.

Because the perp is an amateur, JMO, the NYPD cellphone "stingray" idea may work in bringing justice!

Sorry I am on my tablet so I can't thank posts or bold anything.

About that "stingray" news ... I bet someone is sweating bullets. As it should be. Missy deserves justice.

IN movies, hit men often use a gun. But, on almost every episode of those tv shows where they show someone who is talking to an undercover cop (whom they think is a hit an), they want the victim to suffer. I've seen a lot of them, and rarely do they say to make it look like and accident or make it quick. I'm also surprised at how many women are caught trying to hire hit men, but I do not think CT's wife has anything to do with this crime.

I agree with you however I believe once the jury sees all of the evidence which I believe is already solid and the entire video there is no way in heck the perps will walk free. It's my opinion that even if defense moves to change venues to a different jurisdiction, because of the national attention this case has received and the number of experts involved, no jury could be tainted or swayed. I believe the reason we are hearing no arrest soon is NOT because they don't know who was involved, I believe they are just making sure they have an air tight case, with an unprecedented amount of evidence to convict those involved. What jury is going to refute evidence obtained by local LE, the Texas Rangers, the ATF, the FBI and New Yorks finest? I am in the law field and it's my experience that the cases that take forever to build end up being the most solid, LE and prosecutors look at every angle to cover all questions that might arise that would be brought up or be a reason for defense. I believe it will be a swift and interesting trial. Jmo. I see the death penalty for at least one party and possibly life without parol for another. I think most everyone be shocked when the arrests are made. JMo.

Maybe someone will even take a plea and save the state some money and save the family the pain of going through a trial.

I'd be more than surprised, if the individual in the video turns out not to be female.

Gait and appearance aside (did you notice the individual acts as if he is not too familiar with wearing a helmet and thus repeatedly using the wall as orientation?) , the way how that individual is trying to unsuccessfully pry open one of the doors inside the building is a giveaway for me. No strength, no "know how".

For a male with that build ( staged or otherwise), brazen enough to break into a church(?), right before a workout class (?), with cameras inside the building (?), with a police outfit/ costume (?), but then "he" struggles to break open an inside door and gives up rather quickly? I don't buy it.

I'd say we are looking at a female.

-Nin

Maybe someone will even take a plea and save the state some money and save the family the pain of going through a trial.

I think we are past a plea bargain. With the amount of work that has gone into this case I doubt that will be an option, unless it's to roll on a big time player. That (IMO) might have been the reason the LE allowed the warrants out, to shake the tree as a last ditch effort to have a perp or key player roll on another. Guess we just need to be patient and watch it unfold. The fact there was not a presser released from LE this week gives me the impression they no longer need the publics assistance, they have the parties in sight.

New to Websleuths. My first post.

My area of interest and study is mainly anatomy and kinesiology. I have made my own evaluation of the surveillance footage, compiling physical trait similarities of Bevers family members to the suspect.

Additional observances are pronate ankles:
attachment.php

I feel these physical similarities are notable enough to point out.

RSBM

AMAZING first post Batbrat....I am SO happy you joined us! Welcome to WS!! :)

I have a screenshot of the perp's ankle that almost matches yours. I noticed it when he/she was walking to the dutch door and wondered what the little shuffle step was that he/she did there. I must have watched that part of the footage a million times. The pronate ankle explanation helps so much! Thank you for sharing your expertise with us!!

Littletipsy is right! A Christmas gift to wake up to this morning! ;)

AJ T said on Facebook that his trash was taken by people other than trash collectors. My concern is that whoever did this might have been evil enough to try to plant evidence in that trash that they hoped would be incriminating. Could the perp have thrown costume or parts of costume away in that trash in hopes it would be linked to that family? Did the perp intentionally wear things resembling items trainer might have worn in another attempt to draw attention to him? Note: I just checked his FB and he said he found out why the trash was taken, but it was too crazy to post about.

I'd be more than surprised, if the individual in the video turns out not to be female.

Gait and appearance aside (did you notice the individual acts as if he is not too familiar with wearing a helmet and thus repeatedly using the wall as orientation?) , the way how that individual is trying to unsuccessfully pry open one of the doors inside the building is a giveaway for me. No strength, no "know how".

For a male with that build ( staged or otherwise), brazen enough to break into a church(?), right before a workout class (?), with cameras inside the building (?), with a police outfit/ costume (?), but then "he" struggles to break open an inside door and gives up rather quickly? I don't buy it.

-Nin

Unless it was an attempt to throw of LE, but making it appear to be a woman, the perp knew they were on camera and knew (IMO) the police would watch it what better was for a narcissist to throw off someone than misdirection. jmo

I would like to welome all of the new members to WS!

:welcome:

IN movies, hit men often use a gun. But, on almost every episode of those tv shows where they show someone who is talking to an undercover cop (whom they think is a hit an), they want the victim to suffer. I've seen a lot of them, and rarely do they say to make it look like and accident or make it quick. I'm also surprised at how many women are caught trying to hire hit men, but I do not think CT's wife has anything to do with this crime.

You point is well taken. Now that I think about it I have seen several tv shows like that over the years!

Someone mentioned that AJ T said on Facebook that someone was going through his trash or that his trash was taken by LE. My concern is that whoever did this might have been evil enough to try to plant evidence in that trash that they hoped would be incriminating. Could the perp have thrown costume or parts of costume away in that trash in hopes it would be linked to that family? Did the perp intentionally wear things resembling items trainer might have worn in another attempt to draw attention to him?

BBM

I read that it was a Facbook post by a neighbor saying someone removed trash. I put that story in the rumor column.

IMO, this could explain the dilemma of deciding if this was a paid hit or if the killer was someone Missy knew. The killer appears nonchalant, methodical, and unnerved even though he/she is getting ready to carry out such a gruesome murder of multiple stabs/punctures which all fits the bill of a hired hit with instructions to "make her suffer."

BBM

I read that it was a Facbook post by a neighbor saying someone removed trash. I put that story in the rumor column.

No, AJ posted it on his own FB page that his own trash was taken. It's in his very own words.

-Nin

When I first watched the video I thought it could be a female bc at first 99% of people said "a man dressed in police gear" so it's interesting that we still haven't confirmed the sex of the perp. I have little doubt that LE has their ducks on a table in formation but all of them may not be in line just yet. I can't wait for the Dateline episode to air once it's solved, I hope Keith Morrison is covering this one.

IMO

No, AJ posted it on his own FB page that his own trash was taken. It's in his very own words.

That not what I read here on WS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member