TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO, I don't think anyone would want to frame him or his wife. If the police found something incriminating such as gear, etc. I believe they would have arrested them, end of story. I think this is much bigger than that. I believe we only have a tiny fraction of the big picture. But I could be wrong. I just don't see why NYPD would be involved if it was as simple as a jealous spouse or something like that. At this time I am sticking with my thought of more than one party involved and the possibility of an internal investigation going on simultaneously. That is STRICTLY MY OPINION!

So do you think it was LE that took the trash to go through?

It's been discussed once or twice in these 9 threads.....(Or are we on 10?)

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

# 11 . At the top on the URL for each page, the number right before /page55 is the number the thread is we are on, for future reference.

i do believe the physical characteristics and gait of the suspect do bear a remarkable resemblance to one of the identified "targets."

Also, FWIW, to me there seems to be an almost unnatural closeness between the husband and his parents. Does any one have any information about Missy's parents or her relationship with them?

# 11 . At the top on the URL for each page, the number right before /page55 is the number the thread is we are on, for future reference.

Good to know! I keep getting confused too. THANK YOU!! :)

Not sure I can tell on Tapatalk 😊

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Just reading between some lines here based on the wording of the affidavits. While LE confirms having found LinkedIn flirtatious messages dating back to January - but they only describe the "creepy" message in terms of being told by a friend that she saw it and didn't remember who it was from.

To me it sounds like they weren't able to confirm the creepy message and may not believe it actually happened.

What do y'all think?
Good observation. Yes, it looks like if there was some sort of creepy message through LinkedIn, LE would have a way to retrieve it.

Originally Posted by thinksalot View Post
Someone mentioned that AJ T said on Facebook that someone was going through his trash or that his trash was taken by LE. My concern is that whoever did this might have been evil enough to try to plant evidence in that trash that they hoped would be incriminating. Could the perp have thrown costume or parts of costume away in that trash in hopes it would be linked to that family? Did the perp intentionally wear things resembling items trainer might have worn in another attempt to draw attention to him?
BBM

I read that it was a Facbook post by a neighbor saying someone removed trash. I put that story in the rumor column.

Considering how A Tucker made the post on April 25, in the a.m and by that night he responded "yep I was told, crazy story cant talk about it right now" ... SAME date at 3:25pm Affidavit for Search Warrant was signed by Judge .. AT&T Targeted numbers of which A Tucker is one of . I do not consider it a rumor. JMHO

Wonder what they were looking for? Receipts? Is it legal to take DNA samples from trash?

It should be legal if the trash is at the curb. If DNA is tested, and matches a crime scene, then they would have probable cause to get a warrant for the DNA of their suspects from there.

JMO. If the creepy message happened right before MBs murder, it might have been planted by someone who could point to those messages as proof someone wanted to kill her. Those messages could have come from a throw away phone and a phony linked in account

I keep reading about the police taking last weekend off. Wasn't that just the local police force? All of the other agencies were still working the case. Or am I mistaken?

I cannot get my head around the amount of subterfuge and planning required to murder MB when it could be simpler to murder her via an ambush on her way to the class. A local reported that she lived in an area that was quite remote and a large distance between houses. If murder was the objective, how much easier would it have been to stage an ambush (flat tyre; fake car accident etc..) in an area that could be much easier controlled. Or during the day in her home when the kids are at school. If it is someone she knew, she probably would have opened the door even to a partner of someone she was having an affair with.

Instead the perp has staged an elaborate disguise; had to factor in an indoor venue change due to weather; taken the risk of other campers arriving earlier or it taking longer and not being able to get away (what if MB ran late); working out how to get there and away in SWAT gear (or where to stash gear); run the gauntlet of cameras in the church and gun shop (assuming (s)he knew about them) plus over-power a fit strong woman if (s)he didn’t use a gun (TBC).

Further, the perp has likely made it more personal with LE by impersonating them through the choice of outfit with ‘POLICE’ on it.

I don’t necessarily believe she interrupted a burglary unless there is more to that particular church than is apparent. So if there isn’t something at that particular church worth stealing and murdering for, if it wasn’t a robbery and wasn’t a planned murder, what else could it be? What hit man (or woman) would take a job with the level of risk this one involved? I just don’t get the risk involved to murder her when there would be much lower risk ways to accomplish this without leaving any video footage behind or risk of being interrupted by other campers.

I would love to hear other’s thoughts on this.

I agree with it being risky, but from what I have read on here one of the girls homeschooled and went to at least one class with mom. So for someone that knows that info, this would most likely be the only time she was alone. Add the the creep factor with the costume, church, dark, and raining it would no doubt be scary to poor Miissy. I don't think the killer would have gotten the satisfaction with shooting Missy on the side of the road. Also this person wants to seem very clever with the disguise and fake burglary. There is a chance that the killer thought they could pull off the fake burglary, and set the scene better and the early camper threw off the timeline or they overestimated their skills and time it would take. A straight kill would have pointed the finger to family and friends much earlier.

Just thinking aloud and all my opinion of course.

Still has not been publicly confirmed. An alibi, especially one that is non-routine or elaborate, can actually be an indication of involvement. I'm interested in finding out who notified BB of his wife's death and exactly where he was at the time he was notified. I found it odd that he drove his rental car back to TX, supposedly after learning of the murder.

Lots of threads back I think someone checked the flight schedule from where he was and it was probably quicker to drive as others also though that was suspicious. Also interested in who was on the fishing trip.

It should be legal if the trash is at the curb. If DNA is tested, and matches a crime scene, then they would have probable cause to get a warrant for the DNA of their suspects from there.

It is also quite possible trash was taken from the other "targets" as well, but nobody saw it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme