TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody else notice that they messed up the times on the warrants? 3:00 a.m. to 5:00 a.m., Central Standard Time. I’m pretty sure they are looking for data from 3:00 a.m. to 5:00 a.m., Central Daylight Time. Hopefully they catch that or they are not going to get the right data.

That is because they wanting to include the times the Suspect was on way to Church JMHO.

I'm still not convinced of anything. The new information in the warrants just add to my possible scenarios.

It could be a hit, it could be a jilted lover, it could even be family watching out for family.

But one thing i'm more convinced of, they know who it is.

I am re watching the presser from 4/22. Maybe I will have a bit more perspective now knowing some of what they knew.
This case has taken so many directions, it's hard to keep up. 100% agree Stephenie, they know who it is, and are just getting their ducks in a row.

Did the killer attach a GPS device to MB's truck that would signal her movement from her driveway? I don't like this because it would require that cell phone to cell tower exposure. Also, they would not know that MB might stop for a coffee at Whataburger or at a gas station, changing her arrival time.
Yes, a GPS device could have easily been attached to her truck to track her, without her ever knowing it. You can purchase a mini GPS the size of a tic-tac box that comes with a magnetic metal case. It can be popped under a vehicle quickly, and will will track location, speed, etc in real time.
The only thing is, the perp would have to be watching on his/her mobile device to check her whereabouts.

If 10 months ago MB started working on her marriage then any affair she had was before June or July of 2015. Going back in her FB account I saw one guy that she shared a couple of things with. He mentioned her a couple of times too. He's younger and gorgeous. Other then that nothing stands out. Now, IF suddenly she was back to having an affair with someone else( search warrant said there were messages retrieved that showed intimate relationships) then this may have led to her demise.

Most marriages could withstand one affair, an apology and a promise to work things out BUT to find evidence of another one AFTER that could be the end of the marriage.

I always think, "Why not just divorce?" When I see these murders on Dateline, 48 hours, etc. Most of the time it comes down to money.

Just my speculation and MOO.

Yes, usually it's a money thing that keeps them from choosing divorce, IMO.

At 1:47 on the clip, the perp opens a door and walks into a hall where he/she starts hacking away at glass or wallboard. Is this particular camera recording this not motion activated? The recording starts about 3 seconds or so before the door is even opened, so a motion activated camera shouldn't start recording until the movement of the door opening activated it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mSWD1TvaGZ4&feature=youtu.be

Good eye! I think that motion sensor cameras show a shot of where it is located & is shooting toward before it plays the actual motion -- sort of like a time stamp?

Repeating something I've said before, but I feel that someone carrying on a real-life affair would have a password on their phone (Missy didn't).

I understand that some people feel that online flirting amounts to the same thing (and I do see where you're coming from), but my feeling is that if it was limited to LinkedIn, it probably wasn't that serious and hadn't been acted on in RL.

(Or else the parties involved were much smarter than most people who cheat these days.)

You are assuming they were hovering over each other 24/7. Perhaps they slept in separate rooms or had a living arrangement in which she didn't feel the need to protect her phone. Perhaps some of their text discussions were surrounding an open or semi-open relationship. I don't draw a lot of conclusions on things by assuming others would do as I do in a particular situation.

Hi guys. First post on this thread. Just thinking if this perp was trained or skilled why is he/she so unfamiliar/confused by a Dutch door?
I'm thinking perp is an older male or a woman. If MB got close enough perp could have grabbed her arm and being already armed disabled her quickly. JMO

I agree with your first paragraph. I wondered that too, but the police description has her entering through the Front Main Entry too. IDK, maybe that carport area door lock was not working and she had to go to the front?

The second part of your post about Aj. I could be wrong, but I was under the impression that he was running his own separate session of CG somewhere else that day, and was not a part of Missy's class.
I have to find the link but IIRC it says the front main entrance by the covered awning. Thats where her vehicle was parked. And I pretty sure he running his own sessions too. But he and MB both used same type stuff memes and such. And the Chief said she had moved it inside due to the weather. So just saying that appear to be their protocol. JMHO

IIRC the LEO said that she went the

Good eye! I think that motion sensor cameras show a shot of where it is located & is shooting toward before it plays the actual motion -- sort of like a time stamp?

Ohhh, that would explain it. Thanks! I just couldn't figure out why the camera would be recording before the opening door triggered it.

That makes no sense lol Not you, NG... Why would she park under the covered awning where was going to have camp, and walk all the way around the building (in the dark and pouring down rain) to go through a door and walk back around to the side entrance? The awning is the covered drive area. Its at the Front vs Back of church but is to the side.

AJ Tucker even wrote on his fb the night prior protocol..
Aj Tucker
April 17 at 7:15pm ·
Day 1 of CG tomorrow, week 1 is endurance week!
Camper: What is the protocol for bad weather ? Just in case
·April 17 at 8:18pm
Aj Tucker
Aj Tucker Breezeway, if it is really bad we go inside
April 17 at 8:23pm

I didn't think so either, however, maybe she has a key to only the Main door and had to unlock the other (which is closest to Sanctuary door for unloading and under cover) from the inside. If this is the case it makes perfect sense.

Also, just because someone's spouse was not named in the affidavit, does not mean they are not on LE's radar. If MB was carrying on any kind of flirtatious communication online or in person and CW's wife was aware. That is another angry/jealous person that has (in their mind) motive to hurt MB.

Why would a woman be jealous & angry at Missy???? It makes more sense to me to be angry at your husband. I've been there, done that & I sure wasn't angry at the other woman. My ex had to have had a roving eye or it never would have happened in the first place. The strange thing was that the other woman was insanely jealous of me & I wouldn't have had him back if he had been made of 24 kt. gold. A few years down the road, he left his new wife for another woman. Some men are just pigs!

Why would a woman be jealous & angry at Missy???? It makes more sense to me to be angry at your husband. I've been there, done that & I sure wasn't angry at the other woman. My ex had to have had a roving eye or it never would have happened in the first place. The strange thing was that the other woman was insanely jealous of me & I wouldn't have had him back if he had been made of 24 kt. gold. A few years down the road, he left his new wife for another woman. Some men are just pigs!

You weren't angry at the other woman because you are reasonable. SO MANY people are not.
I know a woman who has been carrying on an affair with a married man for years. And she can't stand his wife, whom she has never met. She would speak terribly of her. SHE is the other woman.
And really, even a typically reasonable level headed person can be driven to madness when matters of the heart are involved.

I have to find the link but IIRC it says the front main entrance by the covered awning. Thats where her vehicle was parked. And I pretty sure he running his own sessions too. But he and MB both used same type stuff memes and such. And the Chief said she had moved it inside due to the weather. So just saying that appear to be their protocol. JMHO

IIRC the LEO said that she went the

It's sort of confusing. There are two awnings. One over the main entrance (with the tall glass doors/windows) and another awning (larger) over the carport area on what I'd call the side of the church (I guess it's still the 'front' of the church, as opposed to the 'back'?). Her truck was parked under the carport awning. I know that Missy's post said they'd move to under the front awning, and I don't get that either.

:rumor:

Please stop with the rumors.

Breast implants and Divorce. Unless you have a link, MSM, or LE it's considered rumor. A post on another board will not fly here.

:tyou:

Hi guys. First post on this thread. Just thinking if this perp was trained or skilled why is he/she so unfamiliar/confused by a Dutch door?
I'm thinking perp is an older male or a woman. If MB got close enough perp could have grabbed her arm and being already armed disabled her quickly. JMO

I don't think that he was confused that much by the Dutch door. He just expected the whole thing to open at once. Then he looked up to see if there was a latch at the top. He had to move his whole head to look up because the helmet blocked upward vision.

(*used 'he' for brevity)

I saw a question about the cost of implants. I needed reconstructive surgery and in the MD/Va/DC they were 10 grand many years ago. It was a top surgeon so maybe they are cheaper in other areas but they aren't cheap. I am very thankful I was able to have the surgery because I was really disfigured and it was such a confidence booster.

Ok I've contacted Dex. Please no more discussion about the problems anyone is having. Just pm me. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper