TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would a woman be jealous & angry at Missy???? It makes more sense to me to be angry at your husband. I've been there, done that & I sure wasn't angry at the other woman. My ex had to have had a roving eye or it never would have happened in the first place. The strange thing was that the other woman was insanely jealous of me & I wouldn't have had him back if he had been made of 24 kt. gold. A few years down the road, he left his new wife for another woman. Some men are just pigs!

I know many MANY scorned women who hate their ex's significant other with a passion. They blame the other woman for stealing their man. For seducing their man. So, while you may not have felt that...many women do, IMO.

I believe that this family, like most, is by no means perfect. To say they seem like "dysfunction junction" would be an understatement given what little we know. However, we truly don't know what the dynamics were between them all, nor do we know their feelings toward one another or their finances. Remember, to them, their lives may have been their "normal."

Still strongly believe the perp is male. Also thinking it's someone who had an obsession with her and she didn't reciprocate the same feelings. Maybe she thought she finally blew him off and he just got more angry and angry by the day. Perhaps this is were the creepy messages came from. MOO

Hearing that she was attacked in the head and chest, I feel like the attacker was intentionally disfiguring both ... which suggests rage but also jealousy ...

JMO - avoiding going here, but - I would think a hitman is satisfied when he looks at his standard watch (not a phone) and sees no breathing attempts for two full minutes.

PS- I made an uncorrectable typo in a previous post regarding a silhouette of the face at the Dutch doors (besides bad spelling) - I meant to say the Caucasian face profile lacked prognathism, a common feature for AA's both in the top and lower face. I wrote pronation by mistake. And the nose profile, Caucasian.

Thanks for clarifying prognathism vs pronation. I thought "How the heck is a person's face pronated?" haha

And I agree about the profile lacking prognathism. Thanks for giving me a new vocab word, btw :)

The stance the perp takes at 1:02 in the official police release long version on YouTube appears a very feminine stance to me. I'm at work (shhh) can't link. It's when the perp is seemingly putting something in the coat pocket after not being able to gain access in that one door. Resting on hip knee bent in. Did anyone else think that? No offense to any men here that stand that way. I stand like that sometimes why it stood out. I'm a chick by the way.

Hearing that she was attacked in the head and chest, I feel like the attacker was intentionally disfiguring both ... which suggests rage but also jealousy ...

My theory is similar. I believe the punctures to the head were to subdue, but the punctures to the chest were aimed at the heart. Either way it is personal and filled with rage.

Still strongly believe the perp is male. Also thinking it's someone who had an obsession with her and she didn't reciprocate the same feelings. Maybe she thought she finally blew him off and he just got more angry and angry by the day. Perhaps this is were the creepy messages came from. MOO

Consider the possibility of a former lover who may have felt deeply hurt and betrayed if Missy decided to end their relationship and rebuild her marriage.

I know many MANY scorned women who hate their ex's significant other with a passion. They blame the other woman for stealing their man. For seducing their man. So, while you may not have felt that...many women do, IMO.

I know women like this, too. I really think it's all situation-dependent. I was not like this, but, really, I think it's warranted in some situations.

The stance the perp takes at 1:02 in the official police release long version on YouTube appears a very feminine stance to me. I'm at work (shhh) can't link. It's when the perp is seemingly putting something in the coat pocket after not being able to gain access in that one door. Resting on hip knee bent in. Did anyone else think that? No offense to any men here that stand that way. I stand like that sometimes why it stood out. I'm a chick by the way.

I know exactly what you mean, and I've also thought that is a very, very feminine way of standing. I even tried to picture several men I know standing that way.

I agree. I also think that the funny walk is due to the shoes being too big - part of the POLICE outfit that was purchased..

I believe that this family, like most, is by no means perfect. To say they seem like "dysfunction junction" would be an understatement given what little we know. However, we truly don't know what the dynamics were between them all, nor do we know their feelings toward one another or their finances. Remember, to them, their lives may have been their "normal."

BBM. I'd say it's maybe an overstatement, not an understatement. If ya'll knew my Christian family's Jerry Springer story (which involves no murder) and were judging the entire authenticity of the religion based on it, you'd probably never go to church again (if you were on the fence about Christianity to begin with). Just saying....Christians do NOT mean perfect or no trouble.

I agree with you. I believe it to be a man as well. Speaking for this woman, I could never imagine going out to a vacant dark rural church at 3:50am with limited visibility and poor exterior lighting only to walk around alone in empty dark rooms under security lighting in SWAT gear. It may just be me, but this just doesn't sound like something a woman would do. It's something from a horror movie.

Not likely my friend. The perp was in the church 35 minutes or more before Missy arrived.

And guess what. They took nothing. They didn't even have a garbage bag to dump stuff in. Jmo.

First please present evidence that 35 minutes is an abnormally long time for a burglary, or stop using that a argument that it proves this was not a burglary. Before you do that, I can show you any number of videos of burglars spending more then 35 minutes in a place.

Second I have personally been the victim of a burglary where nothing was taken. Because my roommate came home and interrupted the burglars and they ran away without taking anything. Burglary by definition is the crime of entering a building as a trespasser with the intention of committing a crime. By any definition this absolutely positively was a burglary.

[URL="http://www.thefreedictionary.com/burglary”]Burglary - definition of burglary by The Free Dictionary.[/URL]

This may very well have been something more then a burglary. But until you can present a better argument then that, I’m not going to believe it. I would argue that nobody in their right mind would think that they were going to be able to burglarize a building that size, and get out in less then an hour, unless they were familiar with the building and knew exactly what they were going to take in advance.

Here is a 44+ minute burglary. He got the money, but only because nobody interrupted him. Who is to say what might have happened if somebody walked in on him.
[video=youtube;CUAm9PJINi0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CUAm9PJINi0[/video]

BBM. I'd say it's maybe an overstatement, not an understatement. If ya'll knew my Christian family's Jerry Springer story (which involves no murder) and were judging the entire authenticity of the religion based on it, you'd probably never go to church again (if you were on the fence about Christianity to begin with). Just saying....Christians do NOT mean perfect or no trouble.

That sentence is referring to the pages and pages of posts here at WS where we have hundreds of theories and ideas about what's going on among them and their finances.

I am seeing many posts about MB having an affair. I would like to see us remember that she was murdered. I believe she deserves some dignity. She was not in a marriage by herself, nor does LE clear her husband of having one. MOO

Agree completely. It has to be someone else's fault, because otherwise your partner willingly chose to be with someone else and if accept that.. well, clearly they do not love you like they say, and how can you come back from that? Truth is, you can't "steal" someone from their partner - sure, you can tempt and lure but all they need to do is say no and walk away. They go because they want to go.

So the Tucker fueling company is BB brother and not AJ.

Okay. That makes sense. Plus LE is responsible for not clarifying the C.Tucker.

They have people speculating AJ'S wife while it could be BB brother.

This family fuel business could be the motive. Because Missy would get money from the family business if divorce occurred. So BB may be innocent. But the family could be in the realm.

Btw. Who flirts on LinkedIn. Thats more for business connections. I think Casey was taking MB light replies to another level. Jmo.

Regarding the "creepy" LinkedIn message, has LE confirmed that they have actually seen/read it...or have they only BEEN TOLD about it from "Missy's friend"?

Because that could make a huge difference.

Just catching up here and I believe there are many areas of this case where we could weigh in on personal experience, religion, infidelity etc. I get why but there are so many pages and pages in this thread. We are never going to get very far with this case because humans are humans and there are so many shades of gray and differing opinions, morals and experiences.
I was really hopeful with the affidavits being released yesterday that we had a lot of info. To sleuth.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member