TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My opinion, it's quite dramatic, especially for a man, to classify a colonoscopy as a surgery on FB. Did he actually say surgery? To me, surgery involves at least one stitch, or something is at least removed from your body.
It IS dramatic to characterize as a surgery, I agree. A colonoscopy, though yes invasive, is a screening procedure (and diagnostic) that we are all suppose to have by age 50. It sounds awful but I finally had mine in January and it was a big snooze. I guess it would be surgery if polyps are found and removed. Even then I don't think there would be any pain involved...

Or, the most likely would be the FB friend that turns the MLM salesperson friend down over and over and over again and eventually hides them on their FB. ;) They would be more likely to commit murder than the salesperson if say....MLM friend asks (for the millionth time) for the FB friend to buy their product. :floorlaugh:

Not naming any names, TTF! ;)
LOL! I can understand the rage! 😜😲

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

My guess? Because it's interstate. Not the scheme, the crime.
And maybe a certain few are delivering illict......drugs under the guise of Thrive?! Not that the company is doing it but some of those selling it.

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk

I think someone close to the perp will have integrity and out the perp. There is so much Christian talk going on in all this. I think someone will walk the talk and turn someone in. MOO
I've considered if in fact this has already happened....say a husband outing a wife, and the husband was instructed (by LE) to try to keep everything as normal as possible while they gather more evidence.

I'm behind on the thread today but had a thought I wanted to say before I forget:

It's been mentioned often how the perp tries to open that one door and gives up quickly. But there's still 28 min of footage we haven't seen - they may have gone back and gotten that door open. We can't assume they never opened it just because we saw them give up once.

Does anyone have a source from LE regarding the video being 30 minutes? Or anyone who can verify they saw LE talk about it/read it in a warrant/read it in something official from LE? Thanks!

I would like to see the information on Le-Vel promoter deaths.

I'm having a hard time believing that...

Me too. Just mentioning that I read it. I would like to find the post but it would take me forever with all these threads. Maybe if the original poster is here they can provide some info.

:silly:

bbm: I'd be drinking coffee, munching a donut and then take a nap until the sun came up. Buuuut, then never would I be taking an intense workout class, so...

This! So this. I know & have all of these "friends"... who ARE these people? I do good to get my people to their destinations on time with all of the necessary items and we are all lucky if we were able to grab food to eat on the way. Arrive 25 minutes early in the rain for a 5:00 gym class, kudos to Camper 1 for having it together. This case has certainly given me excuses to not go anywhere alone in the dark and I have zero motivation to go to the gym right now.

i dont understand that police can know the killer is african american because i already said the person could use makeup for a disguise but the person knew the camera was on so because of the camera the killer would use dark makeup so no one could identify the killer - - it seems to me that if police think killer is dark skinned this sneaky killer is really pale white skinned even the kind who easily burns in the sun

If this was the first day of camp (I believe I read it was the first day of the camp but no source so please let me know if this is incorrrect), Camper 1 could have been unsure how long it actually takes to get to the church if she hadn't actually driven there yet, and added time onto how long a GPS or mapquest said it takes to get there?

Also, some fitness classes do require you to set up your own equipment before the class starts.

IDK those are kind of random reasons but I don't think it is weird to be that early.

Speaking for myself, when I get up early to go somewhere, I HATE being ready earlier than when I need to leave because if I sit down to read the paper, have a coffee, whatever, I'm no longer inclined to go out the door at all. I need to leave as soon as I'm ready even if it means being early to arrive because at least I'd be where I needed to be, lol!

I am the embodiment of inertia: I am the object at rest who remains at rest. Once I even sit down to wait, that's it, I'm done.

who released info that killer had broken foot? i remember reading that on websleuths here by a poster who mentioned a local had had one, that was at the beginning

i think poor police have nothing and killer will get away with this

i had one new thought - - - an old man with a pauch wouldnt do this cuz hed sweat like a pic in the outfit and have to pulll helmet off and mite have heart attack

Lol. Most old men who worked hard all of their lives could break someones hand with the firm handshake that old timers do.

Lol. But I know what you meant. So no worries. Great post.

I would like to see the information on Le-Vel promoter deaths.

I'm having a hard time believing that...

My thought was more on the issue of competing pyramid scheme type products in a small market where one person, MB, has somewhat of a brand in her fitness circle. Someone desperately trying to sell a competing brand, dependent on so many variables, could gradually become jealous, desperate and angry, which could lead them to unprecedented actions.

i dont understand that police can know the killer is african american because i already said the person could use makeup for a disguise but the person knew the camera was on so because of the camera the killer would use dark makeup so no one could identify the killer - - it seems to me that if police think killer is dark skinned this sneaky killer is really pale white skinned even the kind who easily burns in the sun

LE hasn't said the perp is dark skinned, unless I missed something.

jmo

There are currently 202 people reading this thread, over half aren't members yet - come join us, we don't bite! It's been nice having so many newbies on this case, lots of people posting new perspectives or information we'd missed, and quite a few locals too which is always well appreciated.

Jump on board!

:wagon:

First post, had to comment.
I was cheated on and found conversations in my partners Linkedin private messages thst were not work related (cough, cough). He had his phone and iPad unlocked, like Missy did to gain back my trust. I could see text messages and Facebook stuff, but he didn't think I would check LinkedIn. I also created a fake LinkedIn account to check out the gal he was messaging with as well. The LinkedIn stuff doesn't surprise me at all.

Great at board and posters by the way!
I am pages behind but I just wanted to say Ha LinkedIn, you've been outed!! Now all you cheaters have to find a new place to go.[emoji6]

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

i always am super early super duper early for everything especially if its four am because id be completely panicked id oversleep so i wouldnt be able to sleep well anyway so id leave for the class at three thirty am thatz how i am

When did the police say the perp is African American? MOO the perp looks to be caucasian or light skinned.

I find it strange that upon the murder of a very close associate 1) neither I nor my spouse make the slightest mention on any media amidst tons of condolences 2) and don't seem to miss a beat in daily lives actually absent from the memorial and 3) that this person has a very distinct reference to never walking the same again on the same drag around foot 4) and it is routine for one or both of these to go to the guy very early long before children are up and active 5) and either are perfectly capable of indoor or outdoor events well acquainted with the site for the purpose of class 6) this person has access to this gear for use rain or shine. Due to the frequest in outs in wee hours, it is unnoticed by anyone, and takes no other person and shares with no one. FYI not RB as the aging man has no neck and thats down right impossible to fake. Trust me as you age you often hump your neck with bad posture. Also this happened on a Monday which the killer probably knows which dumpster in advance and slid out of the gear as they entered their parked vehicle which may have been in place out of view at 4:00. This is sick on every level. Easy breezy for the most calculated mind. One who may have had all weekend to plan. Weather repodt just made it different.

Great post. And great insight on RB!

Just to bump up links posted previously:

"The following are some of the most common scams that the FBI investigates.....Pyramid Schemes..."
Link: https://www.fbi.gov/scams-safety/fraud

Again, I don't know if this is why the FBI is involved with Missy's case, but it is something to consider, imo.

JMOpinion, right or wrong

And maybe a certain few are delivering illict......drugs under the guise of Thrive?! Not that the company is doing it but some of those selling it.

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk
This is all speculation, for some reason, I keep thinking we will find out about some of these people in the fitness community there using/selling steroids. I don't think it was the reason for MB's murder, but I do think the investigation has uncovered evidence of this taking place.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

in the details yes you missed something important go to tricia the owners link to her radio show and listen to part 2 of it and youll learn everything it is so shcoking

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MediainfoMPM